toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The therapist gets fancy when you chose hypnosis as therapy ;)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Ok, so something to look forward to. I've gone a few times and gotten bj's only so far, I didn't know if there was some additional stat or something that I needed.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Ok, so something to look forward to. I've gone a few times and gotten bj's only so far, I didn't know if there was some additional stat or something that I needed.
Hint: Look at his name - there was a very famous scientist with the same name and a certain 'conditioning' experiment ;)

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
This is a decent sandbox game, really simulates well but damn is it hard around the edges. Lots of save scumming if you want to roleplay your Sveta.

For example, you get a prompt with 2 choices and it's something really vague like "commit" or "decline". I click on commit since we're only kissing (first time!) and then BOOM, I'm suddenly getting anal-ed by a monster dick, crying all along with pictures showing my virgin 15 year old ass getting pounded outside the school party with no extra choices to work with. I get on my knees and get a hot load in the middle of my pimple filled face, fogging my nerdy glasses.

Like I said, rough around the edges but damn I wish there were more games like this.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
This is a decent sandbox game, really simulates well but damn is it hard around the edges. Lots of save scumming if you want to roleplay your Sveta.

For example, you get a prompt with 2 choices and it's something really vague like "commit" or "decline". I click on commit since we're only kissing (first time!) and then BOOM, I'm suddenly getting anal-ed by a monster dick, crying all along with pictures showing my virgin 15 year old ass getting pounded outside the school party with no extra choices to work with. I get on my knees and get a hot load in the middle of my pimple filled face, fogging my nerdy glasses.

Like I said, rough around the edges but damn I wish there were more games like this.
Yes yes it is. Thank god there's a better modder working on an improved game

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017

Shamelss self-promotion incoming :) If you feel it is too rough give my a try. It aims to make those edges more smooth especially if you dont want to dig through code or save scum. Not perfect yet but a little less confusing

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I still remember my first time playing this game. Walked through the park, had a beer with a gopnik, got raped, and Mom was pissed about me being a slut. Fun!

Reset!
Same thing for me. I gave up on it after a bit, though if you are good eventually Mom comes around.
Just wish the fappable events happened more often, seems like a grind to get going.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Mega is crap. It stop downloading after reaching 52% and ask money. Hah!
Register youself. Done. Download Megashit and get extra space. Done. Hey you're over the limit, retry 9 hours later. And my bonuses? meh.
Lies...

DMonkey

Aug 16, 2016
Hint: Look at his name - there was a very famous scientist with the same name and a certain 'conditioning' experiment ;)
I'll reach the end of this path but I wonder did I miss something about his name. Could you explain more plz

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Oh yeah, I got the name. Just didn't know what it was I needed, haven't gotten back to the game for a bit either but will have to look around after I get a chance.
I am pretty sure you didnt have enough sessions with him then. That's why i hinted - that experiment didnt work after just 2 or 3 attempts - it took a bit longer hence called 'conditioning'. It is one of the things that are currently being changed in my mod. Better hints ingame in general and especially when something achievable is involved.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I am pretty sure you didnt have enough sessions with him then. That's why i hinted - that experiment didnt work after just 2 or 3 attempts - it took a bit longer hence called 'conditioning'. It is one of the things that are currently being changed in my mod. Better hints ingame in general and especially when something achievable is involved.
That might be it, I was in for maybe 3 or 4 sessions but mostly I noticed that not all the session types had the same stat changes, which was probably the basis for my original question. I chose confidence since that seemed to not affect the submission stat. Thanks for the hint though.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Mega is crap. It stop downloading after reaching 52% and ask money. Hah!
Register youself. Done. Download Megashit and get extra space. Done. Hey you're over the limit, retry 9 hours later. And my bonuses? meh.
Lies...
Use MegaDownloader, or in your case, try and use GoogleDrive links or GoFile links

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes