kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Withdrawal is the opposite - you need to not have sex to become 'clean'of the bimbo status.
you can use the 'direct input command ' option which allows you to set variables or excute commands. you would need to set bimbo=0 and bimbolevel = 0 or the shortest route is to set bimbowithdrawal to a value above 30.
Alright but how do I do that? I guess it goes in the input area but what exactly do I type?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
She's already had sex dozens of times in the toilets. I mean how many times she needs to do it, to be satisfied?

But whatever... Is there anyway to make her not being a bimbo or have her mood stuck in 100? Like through cheating or editing a save file or something?
I don't see in the telephone cheats anything.
It's hypno adiction. You get it from the therapist hyno sessions and it lowers mood when you don't have cum inside you. If you can go 20 days without cum inside you'll clear it or you can use hypnoAddict = 0 & hypnoWithdrawal = 0 to clear it straight away.

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
Is there a guide to getting Sonia's scenes anywhere?
So far I've had the following scenes involving her;
First disco scene
Scene in the community center men's toilets after that first scene where she's being gangbanged
Scene during class where people are talking about her being a huge slut
Scene during class where she's flashing her tits to classmates

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Pingy , there are also scenes with her at the neighbors' apartment (the Shulgyn, or Shlugyn, or something). She appears there on random, you can progress through the scenes by talking to her in the bathroom.

Reactions: Pingy

korko

May 30, 2017
how can i work ofiice in city center i got secretary diploma and proper secretary dres but unable to start work there

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Yes i graduate,said " you must go school at 8 for graduate" but when i go college at 8 nothing happen
I believe you referred to the actual graduation day, right? Is it May 25th? The graduation from school requires you to be at the schoolgrounds at that time otherwise the school diploma will now be sent via mail to you a few days later.

korko

May 30, 2017
I believe you referred to the actual graduation day, right? Is it May 25th? The graduation from school requires you to be at the schoolgrounds at that time otherwise the school diploma will now be sent via mail to you a few days later.
Yes its may 25 its sy "Your graduation is today. Be there by 8:00" but nothing happen when i go college at that time and no mail recieve.Also in cheat menu says "Already have a School Certificate"

Last edited:

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Yes its may 25 its sy "Your graduation is today. Be there by 8:00" but nothing happen when i go college at that time and no mail recieve.Also in cheat menu says "Already have a School Certificate"
The flag for getting it is set on that day but you should have appeared at the school not the college for participating in the graduation. If you 'miss' the actual graduation event/party the phys. certificate will be send via mail.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Okay for the uni, there will be prepatory course i belvive throughout the games month of july to prepare for uni... well that is the way it was

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
so, downloaded the 2 core files, the 2 update files and the qsp file, and unzipped them all to the same folder.. but I still don't have an exe file anywhere....

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
so, downloaded the 2 core files, the 2 update files and the qsp file, and unzipped them all to the same folder.. but I still don't have an exe file anywhere....
QSP games for the classic player dont have exe files. Since the ecv isnt distributed with the player included you would need to download that too.

ownedhard

Jul 9, 2017
Quest Soft Player Required

thats what is mentioned in the OP.
Just google it and within 30 seconds you have it.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
Quest Soft Player Required

thats what is mentioned in the OP.
Just google it and within 30 seconds you have it.
I meant as a link.. yes I have it now, but some people might just download ONLY what's actually linked in the OP

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes