Jul 14, 2017
Ahh thanks Quacker, found it finally. Not sure why the mega download just locked up for me, all the others worked just fine. Oh well sorted now. Cheers.

Reactions: Quacker

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
a suggestion
for sports add a boxing ring to learn to fight
events to defend yourself or to beat up and threaten others

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
a suggestion
for sports add a boxing ring to learn to fight
events to defend yourself or to beat up and threaten others
Hey jason... this isnt developer thread, also i think you wanted to put this in thread

Reactions: toolkitxx

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I know as we all do that the gitLab wiki wasn't working out but the one on FANDOM has seen a huge amount of reccent work and is now the official Girl Life wiki:

Might be helpful in the OP. :)

Reactions: Burt and F95

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I know as we all do that the gitLab wiki wasn't working out but the one on FANDOM has seen a huge amount of reccent work and is now the official Girl Life wiki:

Omg, your actually taking part in something, now this is the first ive seen you around here.... or actually taking time to comment so, basically what i am trying to say how'd you screw up the qsp so bad, even when i check it i see there are major problems. yet you still added new content.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016

Also i just went through your wiki, an its seriously lacking showing us on this site that you have only created it... because there is a far better mod of degross girl life than yours, since you never took the time to properly listen to others perspectives, also heres a tip when you say you fixed a bug actually FIX IT.... I reported many without any fixes

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Omg, your actually taking part in something, now this is the first ive seen you around here.... or actually taking time to comment so, basically what i am trying to say how'd you screw up the qsp so bad, even when i check it i see there are major problems. yet you still added new content.
The main focus of the community project has been translation for most of its existance, major reworkings of the code were only started in 0.6.0. The .qsp file is much healthier then it was before this but its only the start of that aspect. The community pulls in many different directions and some will always be focused on new content I can't stop this only offer leadership and guidance.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Also i just went through your wiki, an its seriously lacking showing us on this site that you have only created it... because there is a far better mod of degross girl life than yours, since you never took the time to properly listen to others perspectives, also heres a tip when you say you fixed a bug actually FIX IT.... I reported many without any fixes
I didn't create the wiki I was only informing people on this thread that is was now the wiki for the game. Alex didn't make Girl Life he made ETO and then left all development, he came back to work on Province not that long ago in case you are interested. As for listening to others, I am the community leader of a succesful game I don't need to provide further evidence. I can't fix all the reported bugs, I do try and I don't claim fixes have been made if they have not (Not every fix will work for all).
I don't know why you are so hostile any and all of these problems could have been discussed claimly.:frown:

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I didn't create the wiki I was only informing people on this thread that is was now the wiki for the game. Alex didn't make Girl Life he made ETO and then left all development, he came back to work on Province not that long ago in case you are interested. As for listening to others, I am the community leader of a succesful game I don't need to provide further evidence. I can't fix all the reported bugs, I do try and I don't claim fixes have been made if they have not (Not every fix will work for all).
I don't know why you are so hostile any and all of these problems could have been discussed claimly.:frown:
The reason behind my hostilely was i have been on your site, i have reported stuff, and i haven't got anywhere, but when a mod to improve on a previous version of a your eto girl life comes out, an that guy actually had listened to what we had to say... wouldn't you hold a little grudge to the big bad guy who couldn't spare a minute, to check the problems... also this was completely typed while i was calm, ive just been playing fallout... if i seem angry i never am, i am only ever annoyed never mistake my annoyances for anger. okay... anyway enjoy the site hope you found other qsp games you may enjoy

Reactions: Burt and toolkitxx

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Quacker , wow, way to welcome a guy to the community, mate. I bet he'll be very eager to help next time...

Reactions: Burt

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
So how does Mood work? It keeps dropping like lead, even though I'm not having her wearing bimbo clothes.
I'm trying to make her go to Rex's party but she won't because her mood is stuck in the gutter.
Going to therapist for mood raise, gets it back to 100. But from there to community center where Anya is, her mood is back to 10.
Going to Dimka's place to snort coke (first time), gets it back to 100. But again from there to Anya again, it's back to 10.
Going home to masturbate, same.
Going to community center toilet's glory hole and have people fuck her and cum inside her but that doesn't work. (Sometimes she just misses the sperm inside her body and she gets better when she has that)
What the fuck, is she depressed or something? She's not addicted or sick.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@kodial79 , is she wearing high heels? People talked about an issue with pain when wearing high heels. Maybe that is ruining her mood...

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
@kodial79 , is she wearing high heels? People talked about an issue with pain when wearing high heels. Maybe that is ruining her mood...
No, she's not wearing high heels and she's not having any pain.

I think the problem lies with bimbo things, despite not wearing any bimbo clothes.
Because it says "You feel, like, horrible today!", and I think that's a bimbo thing.
The thing is, when the bimbo has sex then she's happy for sometime.
But she isn't. Having sex doesn't make her happy.
So I'm starting to think it is a bug.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@kodial79 , ah it must be the bimbo withdraw then. Once she becomes bimbo, she must have sex every day (multiple times even). Or you can stop wearing bimbo clothes and have sex for a months (or so) till she gets over it.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
@kodial79 , ah it must be the bimbo withdraw then. Once she becomes bimbo, she must have sex every day (multiple times even). Or you can stop wearing bimbo clothes and have sex for a months (or so) till she gets over it.
She's already had sex dozens of times in the toilets. I mean how many times she needs to do it, to be satisfied?

But whatever... Is there anyway to make her not being a bimbo or have her mood stuck in 100? Like through cheating or editing a save file or something?
I don't see in the telephone cheats anything.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
She's already had sex dozens of times in the toilets. I mean how many times she needs to do it, to be satisfied?

But whatever... Is there anyway to make her not being a bimbo or have her mood stuck in 100? Like through cheating or editing a save file or something?
I don't see in the telephone cheats anything.
Withdrawal is the opposite - you need to not have sex to become 'clean'of the bimbo status.
you can use the 'direct input command ' option which allows you to set variables or excute commands. you would need to set bimbo=0 and bimbolevel = 0 or the shortest route is to set bimbowithdrawal to a value above 30.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes