Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
QSP is a invalid file type please uses real file types in the future *confirmed this via software developer*
As the other person said you might let you friend know they need to get more schooling. On the OP we have links to the players so all you have to do is use one of those players and follow the install instructions.

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
There is a bug : "Wake Fedor"

bug scrrenshot.jpg

When I choice this option. I got a blank without icons. Only to exit is to load a savegame or use Emergency tool.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
can someone give me advice how to progress the inhouse maid questline please?
The wiki should have a fairly good run down and if that doesn't work, your best bet is to join our discord and ask there.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Depends on where you are on that arc. It's not yet finished I believe.
Yes and no, the person that was doing it left. No one else has any clue what their plans was for more. So likely at some point someone will add to it and expand it more, but the original author is gone so what ever gets added likely will be a bit different.

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
The wiki should have a fairly good run down and if that doesn't work, your best bet is to join our discord and ask there.
The inhouse maid questline is neither listed in the locations nor the npc list in the wiki. I did just move in and there is nothing to do but cleaning currently and no hint how to progress.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Sveta lost her virginity suddenly without any sex scene

She only does masturbation and use a dildo twice, everything else was kissing fedor and that's it.

She went back from disco, throw up during the night and said that she should go see a doctor. So she went to the gyneco and that's where i saw that she wasn't virgin anymore.

Is there hidden incestuous sex or something ? (she has 2 points in incestuous sex stat weirdly) just a bug ?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Sveta lost her virginity suddenly without any sex scene

She only does masturbation and use a dildo twice, everything else was kissing fedor and that's it.

She went back from disco, throw up during the night and said that she should go see a doctor. So she went to the gyneco and that's where i saw that she wasn't virgin anymore.

Is there hidden incestuous sex or something ? (she has 2 points in incestuous sex stat weirdly) just a bug ?
Sounds like you broke your hymen with a dildo.

Reactions: facs

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
and that would have make her sick as if she was pregnant ?
No, being sick in the morning is completely separate issue. Breaking your hymen will not make you sick in the game. But sticking a dildo inside you will break your hymen, and that is the only thing the doctor checks when determining if you are a virgin or not. He can't actually tell if you've had a living penis inside you instead of a plastic one.

But this all being said, it is also possible to lose your virginity without knowing about it. But if you read the events that happen then it shouldn't *really* be a surprise to you as a player.

Reactions: Xaoyu

waltage

May 19, 2017
Sorry, that's not very clear.
If you are using one of the recommended players and it is not showing video then either the image files are not in the correct folder (sometimes they unpack as images/images) or the folder is in a Windows protected folder group and you might need to start the player as administrator.
As for the crashing, that has only previously been reported when using an incompatible QSP player. Does this happen with a new save too? Also try opening the player and then selecting the GirlLife.qsp to make sure it is not still using the default one you'll have set in Windows.
I use the latest player for Windows and run it as administrator; pictures are shown, but videos are not shown

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I use the latest player for Windows and run it as administrator; pictures are shown, but videos are not shown
Are you using one of the two linked in the OP? Not all players will play video's, and there is several qsp players, so not sure what you mean by latest as that may still mean you are not using the correct player.

deblackbuster

Apr 1, 2018
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I can't trigger the Olu scenes with the aunt because whenever I buy anything from the pharmacy the Aunt is never there. It's been over a month in game now and I have not seen the aunt at the pharmacy at all.

The other is I can't trigger the seeing Mom have sex with her boss. They never go on break anymore.

waltage

May 19, 2017
Are you using one of the two linked in the OP? Not all players will play video's, and there is several qsp players, so not sure what you mean by latest as that may still mean you are not using the correct player.
yes - blank pages with text

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes