Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Got the Visual C++ redistibutable included in Qqsp-1.9.0 installed?
Do you start the game via Qqsp-1.9.0-Win64/Qqsp.exe - Open game, or by clicking the .qsp file directly? Renember to set .qsp file asociations to Qqsp-1.9.0-Win64/Qqsp.exe, if you have more than one version of the player.

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
Why I can't to walk along beach at Pavlovsk ? When I made an other new game, I see that I can to walk along beach but I don't remember the date that I can't to walk along beach.

It opens in summer only ?

screenshot 1.JPG

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Why I can't to walk along beach at Pavlovsk ? When I made an other new game, I see that I can to walk along beach but I don't remember the date that I can't to walk along beach.

It opens in summer only ?

View attachment 3008254
Probably because it is too cold. I think you can either walk around,sunbath or swim in it, when it is warm enough or skate on it, when it is really cold.

Reactions: Xsara

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
9.0.2. Non fatal error in Rex's Party. 1st invitation.

Accept drink - Go dance - Keep dancing - Look for Anya - Look in the kitchen - Turn around - Wait - Chase Anya - Join.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TIA

Last edited:

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
how did you get that "VideoDecodeStats" folder
my videos aren't running either & i dont have that folder
Is generated by the QSPplayer; only contains logs and stats, and the game runs fine if you delete it.

Last edited:

waltage

May 19, 2017
Got the Visual C++ redistibutable included in Qqsp-1.9.0 installed?
Do you start the game via Qqsp-1.9.0-Win64/Qqsp.exe - Open game, or by clicking the .qsp file directly? Renember to set .qsp file asociations to Qqsp-1.9.0-Win64/Qqsp.exe, if you have more than one version of the player.
the Visual C++ redistibutable included in Qqsp-1.9.0 - installed
set .qsp file asociations to Qqsp-1.9.0-Win64/Qqsp.exe - not cure freeze in outdoor scenes

i'm afraid the problem is still bad programming

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
the Visual C++ redistibutable included in Qqsp-1.9.0 - installed
set .qsp file asociations to Qqsp-1.9.0-Win64/Qqsp.exe - not cure freeze in outdoor scenes

i'm afraid the problem is still bad programming
If everyone was having the same problem it would be bad programming.
Does the same happen if you run it with Administrator privileges?

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Assuming you are running QSP under W10/ 11, have you tried enabling compatibility mode?

If you are really using the player version recomended in the 1st post, under the "Installation" tag; I'm running out of ideas.

I know sometimes, after launchig the game, it may run slow and show a noticeable stuttering; I usually solve it by closing and relaunch several times, or rebooting the PC and launching it ASAP. But never ran so bad that kept me from playing.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
I still haven't figured out how to trigger the scene/s in Havana gym, after meeting Bella at the Pavlovsk train station on weekend morning. Any suggestions?

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
I still haven't figured out how to trigger the scene/s in Havana gym, after meeting Bella at the Pavlovsk train station on weekend morning. Any suggestions?
The Bella city gym content has not yet been written. I don't think anyone is working on it either, so it may be some time before you get to see what Bella is up to in the city.

If you want to volunteer, you can do so in the discord.

Reactions: Thisguy01

waltage

May 19, 2017
Assuming you are running QSP under W10/ 11, have you tried enabling compatibility mode?

If you are really using the player version recomended in the 1st post, under the "Installation" tag; I'm running out of ideas.

I know sometimes, after launchig the game, it may run slow and show a noticeable stuttering; I usually solve it by closing and relaunch several times, or rebooting the PC and launching it ASAP. But never ran so bad that kept me from playing.
Assuming that it should run under Win 7

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Assuming that it should run under Win 7
It really should, as QSP supports 32 and 64 bit versions of XP, 7, 8, 10 and possibly 11.
In most cases, QQSP 1.9.0 should work fine. I have no idea what's going wrong for you.

Did you remember to download the image packs from either here or tfgames.site? The AIO on page one here is a bit out of date. I'm only asking so we might be able to give some real help.
Many programs won't function properly if you don't install the correct version for your Operating System.
Though QQSP honestly should make it easy.

Last edited:

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Squark said:
Did you remember to download the image packs from either here or tfgames.site?
Exactly, besides de updated .qsp file, you need the "0.9.0 Core Image Pack (Optimized).zip" and "0.9.0 Core Sound Pack.zip".

I asumed he got them already installed.

Last edited:

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
This is why there are several different types of QSP players listed on the page. For whatever reason, not everybody can use the same ones. We recommend Sonnix 1.9 first (some people prefer the 1.8 version) and the Infinite player for those who cannot use Sonnix.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This is why there are several different types of QSP players listed on the page. For whatever reason, not everybody can use the same ones. We recommend Sonnix 1.9 first (some people prefer the 1.8 version) and the Infinite player for those who cannot use Sonnix.
What does Sonnix have over QQSP?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes