HansRegenkurt

Nov 17, 2020
Hi - I have an issue with the 2nd year exams on the university. I'm preparing for my 2nd year exams, and in the library, i always get the following problems:
- Despite finishing my 1st & 2nd exams, I can still learn for my Assessment 201 and Learning theories 201 exams.
- When selecting to study for one of them, I get the message of "You try to study for half an hour, but get nothing done." message (though I'm not hungry, nor I have any other distractions).

Then on the day of the 3rd exam, I get a blank screen when I try to go to the 3rd exam (Learning Theories 201 exam). Because i skip it, i'm expelled from the uni.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi - I have an issue with the 2nd year exams on the university. I'm preparing for my 2nd year exams, and in the library, i always get the following problems:
- Despite finishing my 1st & 2nd exams, I can still learn for my Assessment 201 and Learning theories 201 exams.
- When selecting to study for one of them, I get the message of "You try to study for half an hour, but get nothing done." message (though I'm not hungry, nor I have any other distractions).

Then on the day of the 3rd exam, I get a blank screen when I try to go to the 3rd exam (Learning Theories 201 exam). Because i skip it, i'm expelled from the uni.
Only the first year of the Uni is done, we have not had time to do year 2-4.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is it possible to extend highschool without being thrown out of home?
I'm not sure if this would work but you could try using the cheat menu to wind time back by a year and subtract one year from Sveta's age. I'm a bit iffy on that, however.

What, Mom chucks you out if you flunk the entry exams? Witch.

Sep 26, 2020
Not with out a time cheat because you are on the last year and if you time cheat it that much time it will break your game.
Setting schoolatestat = 0 undoes graduation day and allows eternal school.
You're going to have to set the year back to 2017 one spring in order to eventually graduate.
Seems to be working, so far.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Setting schoolatestat = 0 undoes graduation day and allows eternal school.
You're going to have to set the year back to 2017 one spring in order to eventually graduate.
Seems to be working, so far.
yeah but some stuff is set by time and if you started a story arc that has a time trigger it will likely break that story arc. I wouldn't recommend it.

Oct 6, 2018
whenever I try to date male person they always turn into woman after when we decide about our second date. anyone else having this problem?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
whenever I try to date male person they always turn into woman after when we decide about our second date. anyone else having this problem?
It is a known issue, eventually the whole bf/gf system is going to be scrapped and rebuilt, using the hookups code instead, so they will build off each other

for now I personally recommend just turning it off unless you are playing as a succubus and need to feed because it is buggy

Reactions: Mr.SpacePenguin
Oct 6, 2018
It is a known issue, eventually the whole bf/gf system is going to be scrapped and rebuilt, using the hookups code instead, so they will build off each other

for now I personally recommend just turning it off unless you are playing as a succubus and need to feed because it is buggy
thanks for the reply I didn't knew other people were having same issue as well, I will be waiting for that update then thank you!

Prime1337

Jan 4, 2018
"Do you start at the end of august o at the beginning of june?

After i choose from one of these, my character dies. What did i wrong?

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
"Do you start at the end of august o at the beginning of june?

After i choose from one of these, my character dies. What did i wrong?
You are using the wrong player. You need to be using one from the OP. The code used in the various players can have strange affects. Some of them do the instant death.

Reactions: Prime1337
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes