Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Will there be anymore hypnosis content?
Not sure if this release has it or not, not sure if anything was finished in time. We are in feature lock, which means no new content is being added and we are release updates for people to help us hunt for bugs. Once we feel all or most of the bugs are fixed we will release a official release.

Reactions: Voido

Laellith

Apr 24, 2018
Photo job.jpg
I'm at the right time right place .. but nothing more, i can only ask for "a new job" Talk to the owner shop or leave.. as usual

1698584577549.png
I'm the 10th December from 10h30 to 12h trying to see if some new lines of text appears but nothing !!

Did i miss something? Did the storyline not finished and jobs are on standby ?

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
I'm at the right time right place .. but nothing more, i can only ask for "a new job" Talk to the owner shop or leave.. as usual

I'm the 10th December from 10h30 to 12h trying to see if some new lines of text appears but nothing !!

Did i miss something? Did the storyline not finished and jobs are on standby ?

See

context: the original author passed away i have been trying to figure out both QSP and the logic behind his system i think i have a solution but i have had no time to test or implement it so will not be fixed until after the feature lock.

• Sad
Reactions: Laellith

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I downloaded 5 files from gofile. How do I best invoke this game? Clicking on the qsp file didn't produce an obvious result. If someone could advise (such as what best software to get to open the qsp), I would be grateful. Thank you in advance.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Is the trigger to witness Christina with the coach and get control of Lariska random after having promised Lariska to deal with Christina? I can't remember what triggers it, it's been weeks and nothing happening.

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Is the trigger to witness Christina with the coach and get control of Lariska random after having promised Lariska to deal with Christina? I can't remember what triggers it, it's been weeks and nothing happening.
You have to deal with Christina's bully stuff. Once you have been thru enough of her random bully events at school, you need to talk to her in the hallway at break. If there is no option to think about her, then you need to do more of her events.

Her stuff is in the journal quest section of Sveta's menus.

Reactions: Thisguy01

pahom1998

Sep 10, 2021
3 ways
1. Bulling in school. 2. Control by Lariska. 3.Third was in the original game. After some winning in school race competition, the coach doesn't meet our protagonist in the school race team. Some time later you see a blackmail event with two choices-peaceful agreement or fight. If you won fight, Christi becomes to outcasts

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
boyfriend system is kinda broke, it will be replaced by a newer system eventually but no eta, would have to ask kevin about that.
The plan is to use the system HG has for fuckbuddies and hoop ups but this cycle he was fixing a lot of that so it was not ready to use. Next cycle looks good for it though.
When update this game? 24 oct in calendar :WaitWhat:
Still lots of bugs!! We are working on it and will try to get it out asap.
The bug reporting on our Discord is so far our best way to track them but also very easy for players to report so we are getting a lot to go through. Felix has been a star and fixed many of them.
Is there much content with actual Dad yet?
There's a few meetings and repeatable sex with him if you push for it and are not so much of a slut that he won't talk to you.
Not much tbh and one of many areas that could do with a bit more content.
How start this careers- Actor, Dancer, Ballet Dancer, and social media?
None of these have careers. Actor is just a stub atm but there is someone interested in picking it up. Dancer has the Starlets which will not last the school year and stripping which is pretty basic repeatable content. Ballet is being worked on by Myles, there's a framework for it that was set out beforehand but a lot of organizing to get it to playable content, hjopefully we'll get some of it next cycle. Social Media is not a thing in GL currently, closest is the camgirl stuff which is due for some expansion.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
OK, so I don't know if this is going to be addressed in this or future updates, or ever:

With orders from therapist to wear sheer clothing, or as an option as revealing as possible, it would be useful do know what clothes Sveta is not uncomfortable to wear. Until she can shop at the exhibitionist shop, or has money to shop at Tzar Bomba, that would be really useful. Now it's more or less a guess, some of the clothes marked as "revealing" or "slightly revealing" she can wear, some she cannot.
Also, when picking clothes that are really too modest from the prefixed set, instead of the wardrobe, there is no penalty.

BTW, I feel really sorry for my Sveta as she becomes the pariah of school just for wearing the transparent school dress top. I mean, poor kid is just following her "inner voice", aka therapist orders. Like, it's not her fault she has become an exhibitionist slut, even if noone but the therapis has touched her.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
OK, so I don't know if this is going to be addressed in this or future updates, or ever:

With orders from therapist to wear sheer clothing, or as an option as revealing as possible, it would be useful do know what clothes Sveta is not uncomfortable to wear. Until she can shop at the exhibitionist shop, or has money to shop at Tzar Bomba, that would be really useful. Now it's more or less a guess, some of the clothes marked as "revealing" or "slightly revealing" she can wear, some she cannot.
Also, when picking clothes that are really too modest from the prefixed set, instead of the wardrobe, there is no penalty.

BTW, I feel really sorry for my Sveta as she becomes the pariah of school just for wearing the transparent school dress top. I mean, poor kid is just following her "inner voice", aka therapist orders. Like, it's not her fault she has become an exhibitionist slut, even if noone but the therapis has touched her.
Kevin is the tsar of clothes, but I believe there is a filter you can set when buying clothes that will only show the ones you can wear. So then you can just look at the most revealing of those and buy them. As I said I believe such a filter exists, as for the school, rep is about rumors and perception not actually events.

Like you can have sex with some NPC's and never get a single point of rep, while others give a lot. If it happens in private and the NPC never talks no rep, if they brag you get rep, if you guys openly flirt in front of others like the disco and then go off somewhere private, more rep etc.

Reactions: Thisguy01

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Kevin is the tsar of clothes, but I believe there is a filter you can set when buying clothes that will only show the ones you can wear. So then you can just look at the most revealing of those and buy them. As I said I believe such a filter exists, as for the school, rep is about rumors and perception not actually events.

Like you can have sex with some NPC's and never get a single point of rep, while others give a lot. If it happens in private and the NPC never talks no rep, if they brag you get rep, if you guys openly flirt in front of others like the disco and then go off somewhere private, more rep etc.
There are filters for Prostitute, Stripper, Bimbo, Conservative, Risque, Too Risque, Loose (fitting), and School.
Not sure what the Risque classifications are, but these filters don't help here.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There are filters for Prostitute, Stripper, Bimbo, Conservative, Risque, Too Risque, Loose (fitting), and School.
Not sure what the Risque classifications are, but these filters don't help here.
risque is the one, it should show you clothes you can wear but are borderline assuming the filter works. As I said Kevin is the one that does the clothes and he can explain it better.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes