Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a repository for old versions? cant get some of the mods to work
Not that I know of, I know some people have kept older versions of the game and images but I don't know where the link is. Your best bet would likely be to join our discord and ask on there.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Weird. For whatever reason I can no longer Livestream, it permanently tells me I'm too tired for it. I can also no longer go busking for the same reason. I can upload songs though. I have internet data too, dunno what's going on.

Edit: Ok, solved it. Cheated to see if a higher singing solved it and I guess it does, my "practice and performing time" seems bugged. I guess it will solve itself after gaining about 5 more levels in singing.
Can you post a save?

tomcatz

Aug 20, 2021
Has the mechanic that accounts muscle mass into appearance and weight been hadded? in previous version i had herculean body but the people said i was disgustingly fat, has this been changed? I could never wrap my head around about the body modification system, what are the parameters? does the image sets switch based on strenght or weight? And also there is a bug with body descriptors they don't change it remains always set on cute(default mid)

Last edited:

NoodleMyAsian

Sep 23, 2018
Just out of curiosity is there no longer a pets and pre folder? I downloaded as per Windows instructions to a T, and I do not seem to have those two folders, will that affect anything or is that content that's since been removed?

EDIT: I figured it out, pets was removed as beast content was removed, but is the pre folder important? Still do not know if that's needed or not.

Last edited:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Just out of curiosity is there no longer a pets and pre folder? I downloaded as per Windows instructions to a T, and I do not seem to have those two folders, will that affect anything or is that content that's since been removed?

EDIT: I figured it out, pets was removed as beast content was removed, but is the pre folder important? Still do not know if that's needed or not.
why would it be needed even if needed removing them will only make images in the folder not shown
can be cut to reduce size or kept to support possible future content
does not matter much

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

We recommend every so often deleting the image folder and just downloading a fresh image folder once every 4-6 updates for this reason. To remove un-used or extra images, as some stuff gets removed or reorganized and moved around etc.

As for that folder, I honestly don't know which one you mean, you would have to tell me the folder path, like images/locations/city/island/uni etc so I know where to look.

bckptacc123

Oct 17, 2023
Hi, a question about maid route, is there any content after Gala escapes? Should i just keep doing the routine or am i missing something?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Has the mechanic that accounts muscle mass into appearance and weight been hadded? in previous version i had herculean body but the people said i was disgustingly fat, has this been changed? I could never wrap my head around about the body modification system, what are the parameters? does the image sets switch based on strenght or weight? And also there is a bug with body descriptors they don't change it remains always set on cute(default mid)
The way it works is on both strength and fat, so there's 3 sets of strength images and 7 for fat within each. The terms used directly correlate. Herculean is high strength but also a lot of weight and that is why the reaction is disgustingly fat. You can check weight in the bathroom on the scales and it should also give a BMI. You want Sveta to be 20-24 BMI ideally.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
error found:
beginning: choice university 2f2
internal location: university cafe: error when choosing an order. (blank screen)

there is also an error when choosing when the game starts at the beginning with a choice at the beginning (with this choice the game crashes)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
this invite link still shows expired for me

This one has no expiry date so if it doesn't work you might well be banned or simply not have nsfw servers unavailable on your account.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Sorry, I no longer had an older save. It fixed itself after a couple of levelups but it's the first time I've ever had this issue so I don't really know how to replicate it either.
It seems like the skills were not high enough to play for 60 minutes. I have fixed the messages, so now it will say that you can't play long enough yet to do it, not that you are tired.

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
It seems like the skills were not high enough to play for 60 minutes. I have fixed the messages, so now it will say that you can't play long enough yet to do it, not that you are tired.
Cool! Yeah, I guess I usually start livestreaming much later on than in this run, it was probably just that.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes