Craigos1949

Feb 12, 2019

This one has no expiry date so if it doesn't work you might well be banned or simply not have nsfw servers unavailable on your account.
Thanks Kevin, Dont have a clue why I'd be banned but I'll play around with it some and figure it out.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
would be cool if this quest line was completed in a bit more definitive manner, but thanks
The person that was working on it poofed and we have no clue where they went. But at this point it has been long enough it is safe to say they are not coming back. With that said when someone gets a idea to finish it, we will. But none of us have any clue what the end goal of the story was, so until someone has a really good idea on how to finish it, it will stay how it is.

Erkix

Aug 19, 2018
how does the new misha events activate? ive been trying different things but i only get the option to blow him in the hallway

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how does the new misha events activate? ive been trying different things but i only get the option to blow him in the hallway
If you are already a big known slut then you won't see the new event, as it is a variation off the just talking to him while he smokes in the hallway.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Been trying the new version and I just keep instantly dying, go through character creation then the additional area where all the menus are has "did you start end of august or june" I select one then all my stats are dropped to 0 from starvation I guess and it cuts to the morgue.
Sounds like you are using the wrong qsp player, try using one of the recommended ones in the OP.

Mar 20, 2020
WIKI
"If the PC is Artem's girlfriend, and you have told Anushka you are dating him, while having an appearance of 6 or more, you can suggest a threesome to Artem. Then you can have the threesome after returning to Anushka and telling her he is up for it, by talking to Artem before 16:00. This scene is repeatable and can play out in different ways."

Please tell me how to invite Anushka for the second time. In the first time, I promised Artem to invite Anushka again, but I can’t find how to invite Anushka again.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
WIKI
"If the PC is Artem's girlfriend, and you have told Anushka you are dating him, while having an appearance of 6 or more, you can suggest a threesome to Artem. Then you can have the threesome after returning to Anushka and telling her he is up for it, by talking to Artem before 16:00. This scene is repeatable and can play out in different ways."

Please tell me how to invite Anushka for the second time. In the first time, I promised Artem to invite Anushka again, but I can’t find how to invite Anushka again.
There is no second time, the wiki is wrong about it being repeatable. It does have different versions based on a few times. The second time will be a unique scene as well. maybe the 3rd time will become a repeatable scene

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
BUGS v0.9.0.2

Started a new game. When Sveta visits the Shulgin apartment for the first time, this text (appears randomly) but DOES
NOT lead to the Natasha affair event.

The hallway of Uncle Sergey's apartment is similar to every other one in the complex. There are several doors leading to the various rooms. The first bedroom is Uncle Sergey's, while the second one is Vasily's. There's also the kitchen, bathroom, and finally the living room.
There are several closets in the hall, which Sergey said you can use to store your clothes while you're staying here, and a large tall mirror on one of the doors.
You hear some strange sounds coming from uncle Sergey's room, leaving no doubt as to what's happening there. It doesn't sound like he's the only person in there though! You could go and see who else is in there.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here but the spelling of RUBLES has still not been corrected:

You set up your phone on a little tri-pod (TRIPOD) and log into your account. After settling down comfortably, you start to stream.
Your fans tipped you 3148 rubels for your performance.

You have 3148rubels on your account.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a way of making the therapist content trigger on days other than saturday? Having to go through an entire week to get to the next scene is a bit annoying.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
3 ways
1. Bulling in school. 2. Control by Lariska. 3.Third was in the original game. After some winning in school race competition, the coach doesn't meet our protagonist in the school race team. Some time later you see a blackmail event with two choices-peaceful agreement or fight. If you won fight, Christi becomes to outcasts
She no longer becomes an Outcast, the quest has changed and the next step the player needs to do is written in Christina's Quest Log, in your journal.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
BUGS v0.9.0.2

I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here but the spelling of RUBLES has still not been corrected:

You set up your phone on a little tri-pod (TRIPOD) and log into your account. After settling down comfortably, you start to stream.

I'll push a fix in a moment
Edit... Kevin beat me to it :p

• Wow
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
BUGS v0.9.0.2

Started a new game. When Sveta visits the Shulgin apartment for the first time, this text (appears randomly) but DOES
NOT lead to the Natasha affair event.

The hallway of Uncle Sergey's apartment is similar to every other one in the complex. There are several doors leading to the various rooms. The first bedroom is Uncle Sergey's, while the second one is Vasily's. There's also the kitchen, bathroom, and finally the living room.
There are several closets in the hall, which Sergey said you can use to store your clothes while you're staying here, and a large tall mirror on one of the doors.
You hear some strange sounds coming from uncle Sergey's room, leaving no doubt as to what's happening there. It doesn't sound like he's the only person in there though! You could go and see who else is in there.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The horse stirs and neighs, it seems it was just sleeping!!

Changed these to use the sign as we do in most other places because none of us can spell.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is there a way of making the therapist content trigger on days other than saturday? Having to go through an entire week to get to the next scene is a bit annoying.
No, its meant to be a weekly thing. We really should give some in world reason to support this.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
No, its meant to be a weekly thing. We really should give some in world reason to support this.
The only reason I can think of would be that your parents/mother would get mad if you just didn't sleep at home anymore but even then that's a weak excuse because you can live outside of the house already.

It doesn't make sense that you can meet the guy everyday in his office but you can't meet him everyday in the place he apparently lives. It makes the progression of his content slow to a crawl.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes