Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
The only reason I can think of would be that your parents/mother would get mad if you just didn't sleep at home anymore but even then that's a weak excuse because you can live outside of the house already.

It doesn't make sense that you can meet the guy everyday in his office but you can't meet him everyday in the place he apparently lives. It makes the progression of his content slow to a crawl.
you are aware that the game is still in development, yes? 1 year of HS, at least 4 years of college, and some city content are all being worked on.. That's 5 years at least of content to fill. When we create new content and scenes, we are making them... with that in mind. Advancing a plot once a week, is super fast compared to some of the plotlines.. I mean compare that, to Natasha(not mum), where it takes a whole month to advance her plot.

Autist Elias

Mar 20, 2023
I'm having problems with playing the actual game. I can start and "play" the game normally and currently have the "images", "sound" and .qsp file in my folder. When I start the game everything works normally but the test video doesn't play and I do not have any "sex" images.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
3.png

Sometimes a zip program will create an extra "Images" inside of it, images/images. so check and see if that is the issue.

1.png

Your game folder should just be Images, Sound, QSP(game) and eventually, save files.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
where do you get newer mods for this game?
As Annika said, you can find them on TFGames forum, Link is on the OP. We just Released the newest version, which broke a lot of the Mods, you may have to wait a week or two for the major ones to update to the newest version.

Reactions: Cat Boy

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
As Annika said, you can find them on TFGames forum, Link is on the OP. We just Released the newest version, which broke a lot of the Mods, you may have to wait a week or two for the major ones to update to the newest version.
when i try to go to the mods site i get redirected to some scam site

is it down atm?

Jul 1, 2018
Game crashes upon any scene.
I extracted the "all-in-one 0.8.8.5" and extracted the update pack 0.8.8 to 0.8.9 > 0.8.9 to 0.9.0 > 0.9.0 to 0.9.1
Overwritten when asked Also downloaded and extracted the sound core 0.9.1.
Downloaded the 0.9.1.qsp and tried running it using "qspgui.exe" like I do with sarah's game.

Any help?

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Game crashes upon any scene.
I extracted the "all-in-one 0.8.8.5" and extracted the update pack 0.8.8 to 0.8.9 > 0.8.9 to 0.9.0 > 0.9.0 to 0.9.1
Overwritten when asked Also downloaded and extracted the sound core 0.9.1.
Downloaded the 0.9.1.qsp and tried running it using "qspgui.exe" like I do with sarah's game.

Any help?
We don't have anything to do with the All-in One link. Just use Qqsp 1.9.0 player, put the 0.9.1.qsp, the most recent 0.9.1 Image and sound pack from and put them in the same folder like the image I posted earlier today above. I'm not sure what qspgui.exe is... but I'm guessing that is your issue.

Reactions: ShittyAccount23

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
you are aware that the game is still in development, yes? 1 year of HS, at least 4 years of college, and some city content are all being worked on.. That's 5 years at least of content to fill. When we create new content and scenes, we are making them... with that in mind. Advancing a plot once a week, is super fast compared to some of the plotlines.. I mean compare that, to Natasha(not mum), where it takes a whole month to advance her plot.
I know, I've been playing it since 2017. I'm comparing the weekly therapist hotel scene with the daily therapist office scene here, I'm not talking about the overarching plot of the whole game.

It doesn't really make sense that you can only visit the therapist once a week in the hotel when you can visit him daily in his office.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
"- Couple of new events and tweaks to the street worker content from netuttki"

Is this about prostitution in the city?

darksaber006

Jul 17, 2017
For some reason the questline for the Therapist breaks at the part when you need to get to the hotel. The option never appears.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
BUGS v0.9.0.2

Missing asset:

images/shared/sex/cock/condom1.jpg

The reworked hotel hookup encounters need some adjusting. The money for Sveta's virginity dialogue tends to go into a loop. If she says no, there is no option to terminate the BJ sequence until the guy climaxes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the hotel pink cocaine encounter gone?

If Sveta agrees to the sugar daddy option, is that considered prostitution?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
We don't have anything to do with the All-in One link. Just use Qqsp 1.9.0 player, put the 0.9.1.qsp, the most recent 0.9.1 Image and sound pack from Google Drive and put them in the same folder like the image I posted earlier today above. I'm not sure what qspgui.exe is... but I'm guessing that is your issue.
what do you need for clean start? i was playing this game for a long time, but every time i skip update i'm getting confused. now i have:
- Girl Life 0.8.8.5 (3,46 gb)
- Girl Life Update 0.8.8 to 0.8.9 Image Pack
- Girl Life 0.8.9 Core Image Pack(Optimized) (2,8 gb)
- Girl Life 0.8.9 Core Sound Pack
- Girl Life 0.8.9.1.qsp
- Girl Life 0.8.9.2.qsp
(+ of course everything from 0.9.1 pack on goggle drive)
i'm now confused what to do to have full 091 game. do i need any of these 0.8 games above?
thanks

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes