Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
it would help, if we knew where this was happening. What were you doing?
There is a football field location where my brother practices football. And there's a girl there. Talk to her 2-4 times and then invite her to his place. There's a way to scare or ignore her brother

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
what do you need for clean start? i was playing this game for a long time, but every time i skip update i'm getting confused. now i have:
- Girl Life 0.8.8.5 (3,46 gb)
- Girl Life Update 0.8.8 to 0.8.9 Image Pack
- Girl Life 0.8.9 Core Image Pack(Optimized) (2,8 gb)
- Girl Life 0.8.9 Core Sound Pack
- Girl Life 0.8.9.1.qsp
- Girl Life 0.8.9.2.qsp
(+ of course everything from 0.9.1 pack on goggle drive)
i'm now confused what to do to have full 091 game. do i need any of these 0.8 games above?
thanks
I would just delete it all and do a fresh install at this point.

Reactions: Vaelaztrasz

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Do you lose any interesting content if you don't play with magic? :?
Not really no, there is not much magic content and honestly IMHO it can cause logic errors because a lot of content has no magic option, plus magic lets you skip some content and you don't even know it. Right now the magic game is more of a ingame legal way to cheat than anything.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The last two-line text could be few frames longer, since most of us aren't THAT fast readers or alternatively the gif could be somewhat slower in the first place...
I didn't make it, I stole it from Derryth, who stole it from someone else, who likely stole it from someone else, like all good meme's, who created it, is likely lost in the mists of time now.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I went to the clinic and they said I don't have one and I tried using clear all stds in the cheat menu-- it drops from 169 to 59 every time I sleep.
Did you use a cheat to raise it? depending on what you use to cheat it up, some stuff resets overnight.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There is a football field location where my brother practices football. And there's a girl there. Talk to her 2-4 times and then invite her to his place. There's a way to scare or ignore her brother
That's weird I know that content use to work, been in the game for awhile. The author that made Niko and Fedor worked on it, who has been gone for years now. I have no clue why it would now start having issues.

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
how do I see the new therapist stuff?
how do I see the new kendra stuff?
It is always like this, the changelog is just a list of new stuff and not how to reach them :(

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It is always like this, the changelog is just a list of new stuff and not how to reach them :(
Don't know

Kendra stuff is some in her room like most of her content and the rest is if you attend elective class with her. I can't recall off the top of my head which one she takes, but you can take more than one elective. If I recall there is currently only 3 and you can take 3 a year.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Other than the people who write for that content, most of us don't know either. Even those of us on the Wiki staff...who would otherwise update the wiki with said information...*hint hint for creators*

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Main road between pav and city, I think. From what I've seen on Discord.
Only work I can find there is the BDSM hotel. Would that be it? If you happen to know. I also tried the "Give blowjobs at the Nightclub's mens bathroom" job from the wiki but nothing happens going in them. I haven't played for a long time so I don't know if it's a wiki error or what.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Other than the people who write for that content, most of us don't know either. Even those of us on the Wiki staff...who would otherwise update the wiki with said information...*hint hint for creators*
I am not following... it seems you want ... something... but it isn't clear.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Only work I can find there is the BDSM hotel. Would that be it? If you happen to know. I also tried the "Give blowjobs at the Nightclub's mens bathroom" job from the wiki but nothing happens going in them. I haven't played for a long time so I don't know if it's a wiki error or what.
Asking Netuttki now... I'll have an answer soon

Reactions: Wener

xMxTxR

Feb 27, 2018
Do you have to download the whole game again, or just an update and a new qsp is enough? I have downloaded the previous version. well thank you

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Do you have to download the whole game again, or just an update and a new qsp is enough? I have downloaded the previous version. well thank you
if you have the 0.9.0 version, you only need the new 0.9.1 qsp, and the 0.9.0-0.9.1 Image Update that has your file overwrites for your Image folder. I'm not aware of any new sound files for this update.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I know, I've been playing it since 2017. I'm comparing the weekly therapist hotel scene with the daily therapist office scene here, I'm not talking about the overarching plot of the whole game.

It doesn't really make sense that you can only visit the therapist once a week in the hotel when you can visit him daily in his office.
The way it will work once Hidden Flame gets things adjusted to work as he wants it to will be a regular weekly appointment for the early content followed by the weekend only hotel stuff before it moves on to more of a live with the therapist situation. Right now we have the early stuff as Thavus wrote it with some of HF’s hotel bits and that’s why it has such disconnect.
They think they found the problem, during the last Feature Lock, but to fix it...would have broken the code more and delayed the latest release. Its been a problem for years...and hopefully it will get fixed sometime during this Dev Cycle. It's a flaw inherent in the old code..and the whole system needs an overhaul.
The lovers is our focus for this new cycle and our intent is to replace the current random bf/gf stuff with something based on the fuckbuddies/hookups system hornguy6 built.

Reactions: domdale
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes