Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
My bad. Somehow I got from the phrasing of your message and the URL the impression you might have actually made it. If it was one of mine or somebody I know, it would have watermark or tiny pixel-logo on right bottom (possibly just on the first or last frame) to recognize it as one of yours later (everybody have dementia these days), but since I failed to see there anything similar and nothing even on meta, so I guess the maker didn't really care enough about it.
No worries, I just saw it and thought it was perfect for posting for a new update release.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How to trigger new misha events( two events in newest update)
If you run into him and you are not already a big old slut, then you can talk to him while he smokes. If you do this, there is a I believe 1 in 4 chance of him asking you to fetch him his pack of smokes from his apartment, that is what starts the new content.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Ok so, I triggered the Reinhold dream, but I can't ask Tatiana about it, and I can't do missions because of it (she hasn't either shown me the library stuff) is there a command to maybe re-learn pre-shield to trigger it again or trigger the "ask tatniana" thingy ?

Edit : "I fixed it" by getting to level 2 of Succubus, going to sleep and then come back.

Last edited:

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
version 0.9.1.0

Hello

Anybody else having problems with starting the Natash route?

MC met her in July while delivering mail, and again after school started.
Talked and danced with her at the community night party several times
talked with her at school.

She offered to do homework with the MC
friendship now at 85 talked with her after homework (which is different then previous versions)
talked several times in general, then tried the events catagory.
No mention of loaning money....

Suggestions?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
version 0.9.1.0

Hello

Anybody else having problems with starting the Natash route?

MC met her in July while delivering mail, and again after school started.
Talked and danced with her at the community night party several times
talked with her at school.

She offered to do homework with the MC
friendship now at 85 talked with her after homework (which is different then previous versions)
talked several times in general, then tried the events catagory.
No mention of loaning money....

Suggestions?
Gotta do homework with her 5 times and then talk about 'events'.

MisterStitch

Dec 22, 2022
Hello ,

I tried the thrapist route to see the new stuff written and got every event in his office until he gave me a key to the hotel and ask me to meet him there at 20.00 on Saturday night .
But when i go there on the appropriate day and time nothing happens , no option to meet him / go to the room even after i speak to the reception.

Any idea on what am i missing ?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Hello ,

I tried the thrapist route to see the new stuff written and got every event in his office until he gave me a key to the hotel and ask me to meet him there at 20.00 on Saturday night .
But when i go there on the appropriate day and time nothing happens , no option to meet him / go to the room even after i speak to the reception.

Any idea on what am i missing ?
The hotel meeting requires commando level 3, which is not currently communicated to the player in any way.

MisterStitch

Dec 22, 2022
The hotel meeting requires commando level 3, which is not currently communicated to the player in any way.
Thank you , indeed you need commando trait level 3 , i discover that by continuing playing ....
Disapointed that the event upgrade is half finished and miss the pictures

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
Other than the people who write for that content, most of us don't know either. Even those of us on the Wiki staff...who would otherwise update the wiki with said information...*hint hint for creators*
I mean, if one create code, he could also write how to access that code :(
Thank you for the answer btw :)

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
Don't know

Kendra stuff is some in her room like most of her content and the rest is if you attend elective class with her. I can't recall off the top of my head which one she takes, but you can take more than one elective. If I recall there is currently only 3 and you can take 3 a year.
What is the elective class and how can access it?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What is the elective class and how can access it?
It is part of the university, when you sign up for classes you can also sign up for more classes elective classes. there is art, computer, and I forget the 3rd one off the top of my head.

ammuk

Dec 11, 2016
Appearance dropped from 8 to 2 after sleeping and I can't figure out why - no STD, no maxed out values, nothing changed other than sleeping. Any advice?

balhblah

Apr 11, 2020
Is there anything I can do with music skill instrumental and singing besides live streaming and uploading music? Can I join a band? Also for whatever reason I can't busk anymore. Anyone know how to fix that?

I'm doing a good girl playthrough ignoring the sex side of the game completely and just grinding skills. It's pretty fun.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes