Thomasz123

Aug 20, 2017
Does anyone know why I cant access internet with my phone, I have bought mobile internet use from MegaFon shop, but it still says that I dont have any valid contracts when trying to access it :unsure:

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Does anyone know why I cant access internet with my phone, I have bought mobile internet use from MegaFon shop, but it still says that I dont have any valid contracts when trying to access it :unsure:
mobile internet use, is for your Laptop, you use your phone as a router. also for uploading music.. but you can't use it like you would a laptop, by it self.

Reactions: Thomasz123

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
yes i cheated how can i raise the beauty then? can i use console commands ?
That is why, when you cheat it up. It will reset to what the different numbers set it to. Appearance is derived from bmi which for best is 19-24 if i recall correctly. skin condition, those are the big ones. But all the physical stats effect it, teeth, if you have bad breath, makeup and several other things, but the two big ones is the first two.

the cheat menu will let you adjust some stuff, but if you want to play as a easy pretty girl, just start as the popular beauty start, that is why it exists.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
yes but between both your look skinny not generous
Actually ideal BMI which is the medical BMI range on what is consider healthy for women is where you get the biggest bonus. Being skinny or chubby gives the exact same bonus. moderately obese gives the next highest bonus, then rail thing underweight, then severe obesity, then very sever obesity, and finally morbidly obese. the last 4 give a penalty to appearance, while the first 4 all give a bonus, with as said healthy BMI of 19-24 giving the biggest bonus.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Personally I'm not the biggest fan of how underweight drops the hotcat ranking by 1-2. It might not be healthy, but skinny people are generally considered hotter more often than not. And I believe many of the top rank holders use images of girls that reside somewhere within the underweight range. But that might just be me, and I have the ability to change it for myself so there's definitely no need to change in on my account. But maybe there's others, and it might need review?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Personally I'm not the biggest fan of how underweight drops the hotcat ranking by 1-2. It might not be healthy, but skinny people are generally considered hotter more often than not. And I believe many of the top rank holders use images of girls that reside somewhere within the underweight range. But that might just be me, and I have the ability to change it for myself so there's definitely no need to change in on my account. But maybe there's others, and it might need review?
I have not done them all but going by their bio height and weight most of the girls we use are at the low end of the healthy BMI

For example Riley Reid used for Sonia has a BMI of 18.5 which in game rounds up to 19 so bottom of healthy appearance range
Veruca James used for Anushka has a BMI of 19.8 which rounds to 20 so again near the bottom of ideal BMI for the game.

From the girls I have checked and as i said I have not checked them all they are all in the 18.5 to 21 BMI so the very bottom of the healthy BMI for the game where you get max appearance bonus

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just for fun I was going over the other ones
Silvie Deluxe use for Stasya is 17.5 BMI - she only has a hotcat of 6 making her just above average, which is something Sveta could easily do in that weight range with good skin condition.
Alice Tarasenco used for Irina is 18 BMI - she has a hotcat of 8, doable but she would need perfect skin and just about everything else maxed to hit it.
Faye Regan used for Kajta is 22 BMI
Scarlet Sage used for Lariska is 21.9 BMI
Mila Azul use for Julia is 18.4 BMI not sure if that rounds up or down by the code

The rest I found would all be between 19-21 from the game mechanics

So we have 2 closer to the middle BMI of the girls and 3 slightly underweight. The one use for Irina is really the only one questionable to following the game mechanics of the player able to do the same thing. Julia wouldn't be easy but very doable by the player and Stasya would be fairly easy to do for the player

Anyways as I said it got me curious so I spent some time going over all the ones that have set models, also a couple of them had different stats depending on the page, so I went with the most common height/weight if their was differences.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I have not done them all but going by their bio height and weight most of the girls we use are at the low end of the healthy BMI

For example Riley Reid used for Sonia has a BMI of 18.5 which in game rounds up to 19 so bottom of healthy appearance range
Veruca James used for Anushka has a BMI of 19.8 which rounds to 20 so again near the bottom of ideal BMI for the game.

From the girls I have checked and as i said I have not checked them all they are all in the 18.5 to 21 BMI so the very bottom of the healthy BMI for the game where you get max appearance bonus
QSP does not round by default, the truncate only drops the decimals and 18.5 becomes 18, even 18.9 would become 18. So with same example of Riley would have 25 lower appearance score compared to Veruca. So if Veruca was 190, hotcat 9, Riley would be 165, hotcat 7; if otherwise considered equal. And this is purely from the base bonus, I'm not too familiar with the clothing bonus system, but it also seems to give few points more to healthy weight over other weight groups so the difference stacks. Assuming clothes fit best to the ideal weight, this part does make sense. But in the game the rating drops by 1-2 hotcat with small hop from 19 to 18 BMI, which to me seems excessive.

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
That is why, when you cheat it up. It will reset to what the different numbers set it to. Appearance is derived from bmi which for best is 19-24 if i recall correctly. skin condition, those are the big ones. But all the physical stats effect it, teeth, if you have bad breath, makeup and several other things, but the two big ones is the first two.

the cheat menu will let you adjust some stuff, but if you want to play as a easy pretty girl, just start as the popular beauty start, that is why it exists.
without cheating as well my rating drop from 6 to 2 and i am using popular beauty start as well

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
without cheating as well my rating drop from 6 to 2 and i am using popular beauty start as well
Post a save then, because it should only drop slowly as stats, skin condition goes down or you gain or lose to much weight etc and it should never drop that fast unless you cheated stats, then it would reset things during the night and it could break stuff

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
QSP does not round by default, the truncate only drops the decimals and 18.5 becomes 18, even 18.9 would become 18. So with same example of Riley would have 25 lower appearance score compared to Veruca. So if Veruca was 190, hotcat 9, Riley would be 165, hotcat 7; if otherwise considered equal. And this is purely from the base bonus, I'm not too familiar with the clothing bonus system, but it also seems to give few points more to healthy weight over other weight groups so the difference stacks. Assuming clothes fit best to the ideal weight, this part does make sense. But in the game the rating drops by 1-2 hotcat with small hop from 19 to 18 BMI, which to me seems excessive.
By default you are correct, but I checked with a coder to be sure before making a post. Our coders made a set of code that will round stuff off, so 18.5 becomes 19 and 18.4 would become 18. I was pretty sure it did but wasn't 100% sure what the break off was, so had to check with a coder.

But NPC's don't have their appearance tracked the same as Sveta, they use a much more simple system. But my point was most of the girls that have set models,those models are in the ideal BMI range with 3 being underweight. The three underweight are hotcat 6, 7 and 8. The 6 and 7 is totally something you the player could achieve with the same BMI. The 8 is the only one that is borderline, so all and all I think we did a fairly good job with the girls.

Also the numbers you listed assume their other stats are the same as BMI is only one thing that effects it, skin condition, physical stats etc all impact. So in your example if Anushka and Sonia had the exact same physical stats, teeth, skin condition, etc and we didn't have the rounding system which we do so makes it moot, but for example say Sonia was 18 BMI then yes your example would be correct

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
Post a save then, because it should only drop slowly as stats, skin condition goes down or you gain or lose to much weight etc and it should never drop that fast unless you cheated stats, then it would reset things during the night and it could break stuff
just try sleeping and see stats next day

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
just try sleeping and see stats next day
Well you did use the cheats and I did mention they can cause issues. But I passed it on for a coder to look at, as it shouldn't be dropping like that since you don't have a STD. My guess is something about using one of the cheats is causing it but I don't know for sure.

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
Well you did use the cheats and I did mention they can cause issues. But I passed it on for a coder to look at, as it shouldn't be dropping like that since you don't have a STD. My guess is something about using one of the cheats is causing it but I don't know for sure.
ok i was thinking in context of modifying save file because i have used in built cheats earlier it worked fine then now in this version only i am getting this issue

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
By default you are correct, but I checked with a coder to be sure before making a post. Our coders made a set of code that will round stuff off, so 18.5 becomes 19 and 18.4 would become 18. I was pretty sure it did but wasn't 100% sure what the break off was, so had to check with a coder.

But NPC's don't have their appearance tracked the same as Sveta, they use a much more simple system. But my point was most of the girls that have set models,those models are in the ideal BMI range with 3 being underweight. The three underweight are hotcat 6, 7 and 8. The 6 and 7 is totally something you the player could achieve with the same BMI. The 8 is the only one that is borderline, so all and all I think we did a fairly good job with the girls.

Also the numbers you listed assume their other stats are the same as BMI is only one thing that effects it, skin condition, physical stats etc all impact. So in your example if Anushka and Sonia had the exact same physical stats, teeth, skin condition, etc and we didn't have the rounding system which we do so makes it moot, but for example say Sonia was 18 BMI then yes your example would be correct
I am on Linux so perhaps it all functions differently for me but if I run test on the BMI adjust function, for example, I get no rounding up. The BMI adjust drops all bonuses by 5% for under or overweight, the problem is that there are many small bonuses (1-10 points) and when this function is run on all of them individually they each drop by at least 1 point when 0.95 becomes 0. To test if there's rounding for this function as an example I tried this string: pcs_bmi = 18 & func('AppearanceSystem', 'AdjustFromBMI', 1) * 100 & pcs_bmi = 19 & func('AppearanceSystem', 'AdjustFromBMI', 1) * 100 I get 0 and 100, which means the 1 adjusted to 95% becomes 0%. The 100 multiplier is there to ensure we're talking about actual change of value rather than just omitted data. If there's rounding up, the expected values would be 100 100. In effect this means any bonus that gives 1 appearance becomes 0 for everyone not normal weight, like lips, eyes, eyelashes etc.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
ok i was thinking in context of modifying save file because i have used in built cheats earlier it worked fine then now in this version only i am getting this issue
Yep it was because you cheated, I missed it or I would have known what it was but a coder pointed out you maxed the str to 200, anything over 100 lowers appearance. Anything over 150 lowers it a lot

str works like this
1-100 is normal str for a normal girl
101-150 is str for a body builder girl that has huge muscles
151+ is only possible with steriods and the like which is way beyond the natural str a girl can normally have.

So basically you made your girl look like Arnold with breasts

that is why it dropped

Had you not cheated and raised str the normal way you would have noticed your appearance starting to go down slowly after you went over 100 str, but because you changed it all at once you went from max bonus from str to max penalty overnight

Reactions: kat777

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I am on Linux so perhaps it all functions differently for me but if I run test on the BMI adjust function, for example, I get no rounding up. The BMI adjust drops all bonuses by 5% for under or overweight, the problem is that there are many small bonuses (1-10 points) and when this function is run on all of them individually they each drop by at least 1 point when 0.95 becomes 0. To test if there's rounding for this function as an example I tried this string: pcs_bmi = 18 & func('AppearanceSystem', 'AdjustFromBMI', 1) * 100 & pcs_bmi = 19 & func('AppearanceSystem', 'AdjustFromBMI', 1) * 100 I get 0 and 100, which means the 1 adjusted to 95% becomes 0%. The 100 multiplier is there to ensure we're talking about actual change of value rather than just omitted data. If there's rounding up, the expected values would be 100 100. In effect this means any bonus that gives 1 appearance becomes 0 for everyone not normal weight, like lips, eyes, eyelashes etc.
we are talking about different stuff, there is the displayed appearance which is 0-100 and then there is the real appearance which is what sets how you look. The real one has a +25 bonus from being slightly under weight or chubby, or +50 for ideal BMI. Hotcat is created using the under the hood appearance code. I don't know how accurate the displayed appearance is, or how rounding etc is handled when appearance is converted to the stat display which is what you are talking about I believe because the code for setting stuff is way more than 0-100 range

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes