kat777

Dec 24, 2017
i would suggest to make wiki inside the game only as whoever is adding new story/path or removing something can directly change over there only kind of documentation but UI will be a big issue because of so many characters and paths

ammuk

Dec 11, 2016
Did you cheat to raise it?
I used cheats early on in the save to increase some stats, but not appearance directly. I didn't cheat-edit anything recently that should affect appearance, and never had an issue with appearance decreasing until I updated my save to the newer version. Could it be caused by cheat-editing early on in the save?

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
I used cheats early on in the save to increase some stats, but not appearance directly. I didn't cheat-edit anything recently that should affect appearance, and never had an issue with appearance decreasing until I updated my save to the newer version. Could it be caused by cheat-editing early on in the save?
check strength stat as this was causing me the same issue. it should be around 100

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way around all this? I mean to have a cheated hot appearance and things like high strength at the same time?
I used to just modify the pcs_apprncbase value and it would allow Sveta to be really hot while still having max strength.
As I mentioned the big things is str to 100 and skin condition to max, maxing those should get you to a 8 or 9. But honestly anything over a 7 is fairly pointless at this stage of the game. Most stuff is unlocked by hotcat 6 with only a couple of things needing a 7, beyond that the only thing appearance does is effect some tips you make in some jobs.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i would suggest to make wiki inside the game only as whoever is adding new story/path or removing something can directly change over there only kind of documentation but UI will be a big issue because of so many characters and paths
Thats what the journal is but it is a in character info.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Did you raise your str up over 100? Like what the other person did? If you did then you will see a sudden drop in appearance.

Assuming I remember what our conversation was about, which is about 50/50

ammuk

Dec 11, 2016
Did you raise your str up over 100? Like what the other person did? If you did then you will see a sudden drop in appearance.

Assuming I remember what our conversation was about, which is about 50/50
I think I hit "max attributes", which could have raised my str over 100. Lowering it again didn't fix the appearance stat back to normal.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
currently journal info is not enough as it covers only few characters. will it get expanded in future versions?
I'll be adding Vicky's questline to the Journal sometime during this dev cycle, hopefully. Now that I've finished fine tunning it and fixing some continuity errors for adding the ability to start and finish her quest in the summer, before school starts, if you started at the beginning of June.

Reactions: kat777

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
I think I hit "max attributes", which could have raised my str over 100. Lowering it again didn't fix the appearance stat back to normal.
stats have to be updated, before it gets adjusted to your character sheet... like hitting midnight, or a few scenes that call a gs 'stat'

Which is why, people notice this error, when they sleep, because they passed Midnight, when they get updated.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You have to wait for the updater to run again and as Derryth said that is typically at midnight while you sleep. Normally you don't notice this if you play because they changes are small a couple of points at most, but when you use the cheats you will see major changes. If you change it back you won't see the change until you sleep again.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What so far is planned for 0.9.2 that I am aware of

Kevin - BDSM mansion content Work has begun
Kevin - Anna content Work has begun
Anya - Rex Party revamp Mostly done
nutluck - start on Sonia's house content post fall Work has begun
nutluck - shoplifting in Pav Work has begun
nutluck and netuttki - Finish the couple of park events that had to be blocked off last update Seems unlikely as Netuttki has been busy with RL still.
DerrythLove - Adding Vicky to the Quest Journal Work has begun
DerrythLove
- Tamara Meynold Rewrite. Work has begun
netuttki - music elective class for the Uni. unknown progress
Myles - Ballet content in Pushkin and the city unknown progress
HiddenFlame - Therapist Content (Hypnosis) unknown progress
HiddenFlame - Ksenya Content (Exhibtion) unknown progress
HiddenFlame - Ksenya's Mother Content (Love with Rich Lesbian Milf, May Change in the Future) unknown progress
BBZ - Natasha continuation of love path story plus repeatable sex acts and dates unknown progress
BBZ - Mum chat about abortion unknown progress
Vengeance - Adding Nursing degree at the university unknown progress

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Is it still possible to increase relationship with people by visiting them at the disco?
1 RP for Talking with them, per day
1 RP for Dancing with them per day
1-3 RP based on your Dance skill when you just dance, to certain cliques based on what you are wearing

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Not without breaking the code, its a trade off, do you want to be beautiful? or a Strong Beefcake, you can not be both. 100 Str is still the same max str as before, we only added the bodybuilder body 101-150, and Steroid cloud body, 151-200, both of which can not be gotten in game, unless you specifically train for it. I think only the Succubus Sveta can break 100, without effecting her Appearance, as High Str with a succubus, does not equate to large muscle mass. Highest body type a succubus can get is Toned, I think.

View attachment 3096170
thanks for the reply, but does that mean you can get around it by playing as a succubus?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes