Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Got a few quick questions:
What are the ways that increase breast size (without cheating)?
Does it go past K cup? (Going to guess not based on images)
I believe the breast pump increases nipple length. Are there any other ways? (Didn't see that in the cheat menu but maybe an input command?)
What increases clit size? And does it have any effect?

I appreciate any clarity. :)
Breast Cream from the Metro Dealer
Pregnancy
Inducted Lactation
Implants
Magic SG: Fairy Dreams
Magic SG: your Tutor can increase breast size

Yes they can go past K Cups
Breast Pump does not effect Nipple Length
Both Nipple and Clit sizes can only be increased on a Magic SG Start, by talking to the Fairy.
larger clits Increases arousal gain, just from walking around, if you are wearing panties or pants.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
how to "gape" vagina in this game? it still didnt happen after spamming normal sex stuff
Gape does not last very long, only a couple NPC's can cause Sveta to Gape.. like Olu and Stallion. Fisting works too, so just shove your whole hand up there...but it will still close up in a matter of hours.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Hey i have been accepted amongst the starlet but it seems i cannot train with them...
Is there a reminder or anything ?
because i hang around the sport section of the community center on Monday/Wed/friday but i dont see how to train with them (and i can't take dance lesson on my own anymore)

am i missing something ?
Are you going there wearing a sports outfit between 3-4pm? I couldn't work out the time at first either.

bobcate

Jan 11, 2017
The random encounter dates needs some work as well. The options for Sveta are either to decline, go on a date, postpone said date, or immediately go to sex (with guys not girls). If her inhibition level is high, the last one shouldn't even be an option or at the very least, have a willpower check. Also, going on a single date doesn't automatically make a relationship happen.
That does sound odd, but for girls there is option to have sex now, its just a bit random (20% chance) as not every girl is horny all the time.
I just started the game for the first time, with a standard good student profile, and the thing mentioned above is still there.
I can't even buy slightly indecent clothes but I can propose to a random guy to take my virginity?

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
someone can tell me why Sveta can't have sex with Olu, both have already kissing but no option appears, also why the panties doesent appear on the menu?
Damn please someone help have already posted the same question before but no replyes.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
someone can tell me why Sveta can't have sex with Olu, both have already kissing but no option appears, also why the panties doesent appear on the menu?
Damn please someone help have already posted the same question before but no replyes.
If you have made out with Olu that is part of the sex scenes, there is no just making out with him.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
nutluck - shoplifting in Pav Work has begun
Do we get some actual "got caught security guard sex"-scenes or is it just new mechanics?

nutluck and netuttki - Finish the couple of park events that had to be blocked off last update Seems unlikely as Netuttki has been busy with RL still.
Netuttki is running a RL still? Can we get free samples of the whiskey/moonshine it is making? :p

jinnhihho

Mar 11, 2017
I'm probably just hella stupid, but how on earth do I change the default sets like the default sport clothes

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Do we get some actual "got caught security guard sex"-scenes or is it just new mechanics?

Netuttki is running a RL still? Can we get free samples of the whiskey/moonshine it is making? :p
Yes

Netuttki has been busy with RL and stuff and we have not had time to get together and work it out. So I just leave the same message up

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
If you have made out with Olu that is part of the sex scenes, there is no just making out with him.
I think they might be talking about the single kiss that happens after the "Do you think I am pretty?" option. I don't get any choice to progress past that.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
I think they might be talking about the single kiss that happens after the "Do you think I am pretty?" option. I don't get any choice to progress past that.
have you gotten Luda's permission to go further than that?>

Feb 15, 2022
how do we play? I tried to play with both a completely custom character and a normal character and in both situation if I go to the aditional description and choose anything I die

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I just started the game for the first time, with a standard good student profile, and the thing mentioned above is still there.
I can't even buy slightly indecent clothes but I can propose to a random guy to take my virginity?
Sluttiness and inhibition are not the same thing. To get your inhib down you have to show as much skin as you can. Wear stuff that you find risque and go to the beach to swim or sunbathe a bit (there's a daily limit to these so more than once a day isn't helping).

Reactions: bobcate

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
As Derryth said best to get the GF permission to hump her BF

MyrrdinEmrys

May 29, 2017
thx for the replies, yeah about the starlet i figure it out, i was going before 3pm or after 4pm in my several attempts ....
And your answers jsut did confirm that ! thx a lot

Btw is there any way to trigger Christina bullying, because i read they can be scenes with her, but except on the first day of school, she never tried again (i talk to lariska a few time until i said to her i'm planning something to get rid of christina influence)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes