---------------------------
Area: on visit
Line: 55
Code: 105
Desc: Can't load file!
OK
The QSP Player you are using can not load that file, it is using a feature that your player does not have. So, it kills you out of frustration or something. Read the installation instructions to find the link to the right player you need to use. Qqsp-1.9.0 (Sonnix 1.9) or one of the ones Awesome linked in the post below.

Last edited:

Awesome

Nov 23, 2017
Sonnix v1.9 QSP Player
Latest version for the best experience.

Sonnix v1.8 QSP Player
Use this if v1.9 gives you trouble with videos/images.

Infinite's QSP Player
A good fallback if you encounter issues with Sonnix players.

Update: 18/12/2022
This MEGA folder includes all Sonnix versions and some for Mac.

Important Note: If you experience an instant death and game over on the first night, you may be using the wrong QSP player. Please download the correct version from the links above.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac (0.9.1): MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Image Pack
Assets Pack*
: MEGA - GDRIVE -

All in one
Win/Mac
(v0.8.8.5): MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: -
What exactly to download here to play the game? All in one and 0.9.1? Or do I also need the images pack?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What exactly to download here to play the game? All in one and 0.9.1? Or do I also need the images pack?
the 0.9.1 version of the game for your OS, the 0.9.1 image pack and sound pack assuming you are not upgrading your game from the previous version and then the sonnix 1.9 player which is linked on the page. follow the instructions on the OP for how to install

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I bought a house (even set it as main house), went to pet store in The Galeira Mall but when I click on Buy a Dog, I get a screen that says You need to have your own place before you can buy a dog.

Don't buy house, buy Apartment and set as main house

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2022
The QSP Player you are using can not load that file, it is using a feature that your player does not have. So, it kills you out of frustration or something. Read the installation instructions to find the link to the right player you need to use. Qqsp-1.9.0 (Sonnix 1.9) or one of the ones Awesome linked in the post below.
No, this error happened when I tried loading a save using the right player

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
I bought a house (even set it as main house), went to pet store in The Galeira Mall but when I click on Buy a Dog, I get a screen that says You need to have your own place before you can buy a dog.

Don't buy house, buy Apartment and set as main house
setting a house doesn't do much, you have to be kicked out of your house by mom, or graduated HS and moved out... otherwise the code still thinks you live with your mom.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
setting a house doesn't do much, you have to be kicked out of your house by mom, or graduated HS and moved out... otherwise the code still thinks you live with your mom.
bought a apartment, set it as main house, bought a dog
Girl Life character description.png
Girl Life apartment.png
Girl Life dog.png
also have a car (as you can see in 2nd image) so during the week is a lot of driving as Sveta is still in school

marry_marlin

Oct 11, 2017
Current image pack only consists of still image. Is there any image mods available? Where the content has video as well. Also i am searching for uncompressed image pack. Otherwise it is not visually good to me. If anybody has such thing please provide me

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Current image pack only consists of still image. Is there any image mods available? Where the content has video as well. Also i am searching for uncompressed image pack. Otherwise it is not visually good to me. If anybody has such thing please provide me
There is video's in the image pack but only some of them are.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GirlLife-0.9.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ahbedeah

Mar 20, 2019
I've played this game in the past without issue, but now it is randomly freezing :(

I'm using version 1.9 of the player, but it's still happening

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I've played this game in the past without issue, but now it is randomly freezing :(

I'm using version 1.9 of the player, but it's still happening
That's very weird. Sometimes the QSPplayer would play nice, maybe try using the Infinite player or Sonnix 1.8 and see if that helps?

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
It's been a while since I've played, so forgive me if I'm asking an absurdly dumb question- What're the conditions for unlocking the Meynold residence? Is it still grinding Vicky/Vanya events?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes