Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
It's been a while since I've played, so forgive me if I'm asking an absurdly dumb question- What're the conditions for unlocking the Meynold residence? Is it still grinding Vicky/Vanya events?
Yes, but also with Katja you unlock it and Vicky is not summertime only anymore.

JDDa_Boss

May 14, 2023
Is the functionality to send SMS messages not implemented yet? Or just broken? I click on the icon and nothing appears. No contacts, no recent messages... nothing.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
the 0.9.1 version of the game for your OS, the 0.9.1 image pack and sound pack assuming you are not upgrading your game from the previous version and then the sonnix 1.9 player which is linked on the page. follow the instructions on the OP for how to install
Nutluck In the hotel with the therapist there is a scene where he tell you to see a guy he knows in st petersburg to get breast enlargement cream but i have looked all over and can't find him....can I get a clue Where in the big city I am supposed to find this guy? PLEASE

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Is the functionality to send SMS messages not implemented yet? Or just broken? I click on the icon and nothing appears. No contacts, no recent messages... nothing.
so you haven't got a fuck buddy yet from the people you meet? if you do they are added to your contacts
by clicking on it, you send the message they will contact you back later that day at least that has been my experience

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
hi nutluck, or kevin, i wanna ask about Dimka pet route. I always met him every 2-3 days but why suddenly he sent me a blackmail letter because i seem to avoiding him for a week? Is this a bug i should report?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Nutluck In the hotel with the therapist there is a scene where he tell you to see a guy he knows in st petersburg to get breast enlargement cream but i have looked all over and can't find him....can I get a clue Where in the big city I am supposed to find this guy? PLEASE
Honestly I have no idea, I don't work on that. I know it is being worked on and not everything is done. So I honestly don't know if that is in the game or not, Kevin might know.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
hi nutluck, or kevin, i wanna ask about Dimka pet route. I always met him every 2-3 days but why suddenly he sent me a blackmail letter because i seem to avoiding him for a week? Is this a bug i should report?
Never hurts to report it, if it turns out not to be a bug then no harm but if it is then it can be fixed. Dimka content is old ETO stuff that other than being translated and cleaned up a bit has not really been touched much.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
I bought a house (even set it as main house), went to pet store in The Galeira Mall but when I click on Buy a Dog, I get a screen that says You need to have your own place before you can buy a dog.

Don't buy house, buy Apartment and set as main house
Not every home has the pet code - so you have access to the dog at your parents' home, the mansion in the suburbs, the apartment in the residential area in the city and the apartment in the Old Town, Pushkin.

The residential house is missing that code -will add it.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
You can find him in the Metro in St. Petersburg. First you have to go to the city park, talk to the junkies so you learn about the drug den, and then he approaches you in the metro.

Reactions: Candy1970

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
It's been a while since I've played, so forgive me if I'm asking an absurdly dumb question- What're the conditions for unlocking the Meynold residence? Is it still grinding Vicky/Vanya events?
Vicky's quest can still be started normally, on the first day of school, you can also optionally start it during the summer at the cool/jock hang out at the beach, during the last hour. You are also no longer rushed to finish it before winter. I made a new Winter scene, to unlock the house, to replace the beach scene, that is not Virgin Locked. So you can still get into the house via Vicky on a Virgin/Lesbian run, just takes a little longer. Other than spying on them in the park, you also need 80+ RP with Vicky. You gain RP with Vicky and Vanya, every time you say hi to them in the park, + the normal ways like talking to them in the hallways, or the disco. The final scene in the park, also requires you to not be a Virgin, during the Summer and Early fall for the Beach scene. The Winter Sauna scene, does not have that prerequisite.

Last edited:

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Yes, but also with Katja you unlock it and Vicky is not summertime only anymore.
Did BG add a way to unlock the house with Katja? I knew he talked about adding that, but did not notice if he did or not. if he did, I'll have to keep that in mind when I start expanding household interactions.

Ruax

May 8, 2019
In the event when you steal Uncle Misha's wallet, there are two scenarios. How to start a branch with a maid ?

May 24, 2017
Might be a setting in the menus that got turned off. Dunno exactly which, I just know there is one.
I looked and it is enabled, maybe my thing is just glitched? I'll have to figure it out later rip

You should be able to but it is limited to once an hour, unless something went wrong. :oops:
I think something did go wrong lol, gonna try some stuff to see if it fixes it

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes