lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
looking for advice.... I started the school standard opening, im done most of the school quests by the end of dec. Iv progressed a lot on Christina, Albina, Lariska, Brother, Sister, Step-Father, katja, Julia, Ivan, etc. I doesnt look like there much content left to discover since I have doing the same routine for the past week with no changes. So my question is, Is it worth it to grind through school and go to Uni and other adult jobs and experience these or should i keep a save and wait for new content and wait for more developement on other school charecters like Bella, Irina, etc since these chareceters dont seem to doing a lot in the school part or may be im missing something?
Not really worth grinding into Uni yet IMO. There are a few events for many characters and Katja has some stuff, but right now most of the storylines are focused around the school year. Near the end of the year you should just create a manual save and archive it somewhere, revisiting after several updates or if one happens to catch your eye.

If you're into it I recommend the therapist line, but would probably do that on a fresh game to avoid messing up your current one, if you choose to archive it until more Uni content is out. It is still seeing active development, but it has a fair amount of content thus far.

You can also play some of the mods on the tfgames forum. I recommend the brother mod/overhaul.

Reactions: gds21

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Oh wow, the "rebalance" made the webcam shows utterly pointless. Considering the massive investment a PC is, those money amounts are now far too low.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
So, I've been playing around with two ideas. And yes, sorry, I know I should be on discord for best communications. I just don't like to use the program. I'm weird like that. Anyway, the ideas:

1. I've been playing with the fertility system. Especially the contraception. Currently it is extremely improbable to end up pregnant while on BC. I think the chances are better to win lottery twice in your life. Anyway, extremely improbable. So I wanted to make it less effective and give missing pills a real effect of making it fairly risky. Lots of swapping numbers around, this is still work in progress. Pregnancy can be easily disabled or even if desired it would be easy make a toggle for proper BC use to be 100% effective instead of the 99% I'm playing around with.

2. The other idea I've been playing around is a twisted version of geocaching, the activity of using GPS to find spots hidden by others. Only, this particular group of GPS hunters implant the GPS into girls and then chase them around. In effect this would increase all the unfortunate random encounter chances in the streets. The chase would start by being unlucky when using Pavlovsk clinic healing system, the doctor would try to convince you that you need to be sedated for the treatment and if accepted would then plant it into you. In first concept version, further visits would then introduce new effects like: starting to like the involuntary actions, messing with hormonal birth control, making condom breaking more likely(yes, I know it's not really realistic), increasing minimal arousal, increasing fertility and pregnancy speed...

Would love to hear if there's interest in either, and if there's ideas to add or remove, or to take into account. Any feedback, really.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So, I've been playing around with two ideas. And yes, sorry, I know I should be on discord for best communications. I just don't like to use the program. I'm weird like that. Anyway, the ideas:

1. I've been playing with the fertility system. Especially the contraception. Currently it is extremely improbable to end up pregnant while on BC. I think the chances are better to win lottery twice in your life. Anyway, extremely improbable. So I wanted to make it less effective and give missing pills a real effect of making it fairly risky. Lots of swapping numbers around, this is still work in progress. Pregnancy can be easily disabled or even if desired it would be easy make a toggle for proper BC use to be 100% effective instead of the 99% I'm playing around with.

2. The other idea I've been playing around is a twisted version of geocaching, the activity of using GPS to find spots hidden by others. Only, this particular group of GPS hunters implant the GPS into girls and then chase them around. In effect this would increase all the unfortunate random encounter chances in the streets. The chase would start by being unlucky when using Pavlovsk clinic healing system, the doctor would try to convince you that you need to be sedated for the treatment and if accepted would then plant it into you. In first concept version, further visits would then introduce new effects like: starting to like the involuntary actions, messing with hormonal birth control, making condom breaking more likely(yes, I know it's not really realistic), increasing minimal arousal, increasing fertility and pregnancy speed...

Would love to hear if there's interest in either, and if there's ideas to add or remove, or to take into account. Any feedback, really.
For the second one that sounds more like it would be a good mod. So if you are interested in making it, we would be happy to help with advice and information on how to build and make a mod work with GL.

Reactions: maankamara

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh wow, the "rebalance" made the webcam shows utterly pointless. Considering the massive investment a PC is, those money amounts are now far too low.
It now depends a lot more on fame, which is slower to gain. Keep in mind long term this game is planned to go 8 years. If you can easily earn enough money in the first year of the game to buy everything then money loses any game value for the other 7 years. Plus in RL most people that make a living online it takes them years to establish themselves. Yes there is those rare stories of someone catching lightining in a bottle and becoming super popular in months, but it is far more common that they fail to even make enough to live on ever. So GL goes for the middle ground of it can make you a lot but it will take a long term to build up a fan base and get enough fame to do so.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I could never figure out how to download more than 2 gigs with mega :cry:
Depending on the browser there is a apt you can use that limits you to something like 8 gigs every 4 hours or something like that. I know it varies some by country for some reason.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It now depends a lot more on fame, which is slower to gain. Keep in mind long term this game is planned to go 8 years. If you can easily earn enough money in the first year of the game to buy everything then money loses any game value for the other 7 years. Plus in RL most people that make a living online it takes them years to establish themselves. Yes there is those rare stories of someone catching lightining in a bottle and becoming super popular in months, but it is far more common that they fail to even make enough to live on ever. So GL goes for the middle ground of it can make you a lot but it will take a long term to build up a fan base and get enough fame to do so.
You don't really need to set everything up to be a massive grind, in my opinion. My MC had like...600 or 700 viewers and gets like 190 Rubles after hours of camming. I mean...either people are watching or they aren't?! Why is the amount they're paying bound to some artificial fame variable? There have been a lot of girls making a lot of money in a short amount of time.

The amount you get now really feels like too little. Even compared to most other in-game jobs that is just nothing. I really had a lot of fun with it the way it was, especially since so much else in the game takes ages already. If anything there should be less grind, not more. This weird idea so many developers seem to have here, that their players might have too much fun...I don't know...I guess it has stopped being for me then. Bit of a shame...

Reactions: Wener

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
For the second one that sounds more like it would be a good mod. So if you are interested in making it, we would be happy to help with advice and information on how to build and make a mod work with GL.
That sounds reasonable. Do you happen to know how overriding works here? If I want a mod to make changes to some core concepts like chance of condom breaking?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You don't really need to set everything up to be a massive grind, in my opinion. My MC had like...600 or 700 viewers and gets like 190 Rubles after hours of camming. I mean...either people are watching or they aren't?! Why is the amount they're paying bound to some artificial fame variable? There have been a lot of girls making a lot of money in a short amount of time.

The amount you get now really feels like too little. Even compared to most other in-game jobs that is just nothing. I really had a lot of fun with it the way it was, especially since so much else in the game takes ages already. If anything there should be less grind, not more. This weird idea so many developers seem to have here, that their players might have too much fun...I don't know...I guess it has stopped being for me then. Bit of a shame...
Some players want a challenging experience and I already gave the reasons why.

Also we added a money cheat so people can "adjust" the pay they receive to what ever they want by just cheating in how much extra they want to be paid.

Reactions: Yenna

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That sounds reasonable. Do you happen to know how overriding works here? If I want a mod to make changes to some core concepts like chance of condom breaking?
Sorry i am just a writer that knows some basic code. For stuff like that you would have to ask Kevin.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019

I've never done it, so I can't help walk you through it... but this is the best help I can offer.
Best place for questions on Modding, would be on our Discord. But I think there is a Thread or two on the

Last edited:

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Not yet but eventually the dating system will be rolled into the bootcall and work the same, the dating will just become expanded bootcall's that develop into relationships. That is a HUGE project with a lot of work so no ETA on when that might happen, but there is talk to atleast start it this update so they both use the same system.
alright cool, thanks for the clarification. (y)

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019

I've never done it, so I can't help walk you through it... but this is the best help I can offer.
Best place for questions on Modding, would be on our Discord. But I think there is a Thread or two on the
You might be able to do that by overriding actions in a manner similar to the guide Derryth posted (section titled DELETING ACTIONS), but it would probably be better to just see if you can get the community to agree to a singular optional flag that is checked when the call is made to Cum_Manage (the location you probably want to look at). A simple cheat and/or game start option should be easy to implement and carry a minimum of overhead for both development and performance.

It sounds like you literally just want to edit the parts of the file dealing with the "sexcontra" (the flag that determines type of contraception) variable and the "temprand" (the thing you actually want to edit) variable. I'd start looking at those areas if I were you.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
is the dating system anywhere near as in depth as the bootycall/fuck buddies system? haven't played the game in a very long time but after redownloading i ran into the new bootycall features and really enjoyed how in depth it is but for dating it seemed super bland and boring in comparison. Not sure if its because my pc is is still in school or because she doesn't live alone but wanted to ask just to clarify.
Not yet, the old dating system is going to be changed during this dev cycle so it should be much better in a couple of months.

Reactions: coyotegrey

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Not yet, the old dating system is going to be changed during this dev cycle so it should be much better in a couple of months.
ill check out the game again when that update comes around then, really enjoyed the bootycall system with how different guys actually had different preferences and personalities. at least for what i played it seemed pretty dynamic so having the dating system just as advanced or more sounds great.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes