borednow

Mar 1, 2018
That sounds reasonable. Do you happen to know how overriding works here? If I want a mod to make changes to some core concepts like chance of condom breaking?
Changing the condom chance is fairly simple. 1) Download the app qgen (quests generator) and use this to open the game. 2) Scroll down the locations and double click "Cum_Manage". 3) Scroll down the execute on visit box until you find a line that says "if sexcontra = 3:" followed by "temprand = rand(0,1000)". 4) This line is what controls the chance, if you edit the 1000 to be a higher number the chance of condom breaking DECREASES, if you change the 1000 to a smaller number the chance of condom breaking INCREASES. 5) Hit save then open your game as normal.

Make sure not to accidentally delete or change anything else or you could end up breaking your game.

Reactions: maankamara

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Changing the condom chance is fairly simple. 1) Download the app qgen (quests generator) and use this to open the game. 2) Scroll down the locations and double click "Cum_Manage". 3) Scroll down the execute on visit box until you find a line that says "if sexcontra = 3:" followed by "temprand = rand(0,1000)". 4) This line is what controls the chance, if you edit the 1000 to be a higher number the chance of condom breaking DECREASES, if you change the 1000 to a smaller number the chance of condom breaking INCREASES. 5) Hit save then open your game as normal.

Make sure not to accidentally delete or change anything else or you could end up breaking your game.
Thanks for the tip. My original question was slightly different, though. The thing I am looking for is how to make a mod that can alter the Cum_Manage of the base game.

I haven't yet had the time, but I suppose I will just try and see what happens if I make the mod include locations of exactly same name. My best guess is that it will either overwrite the locations... or it will break the game.

borednow

Mar 1, 2018
Thanks for the tip. My original question was slightly different, though. The thing I am looking for is how to make a mod that can alter the Cum_Manage of the base game.

I haven't yet had the time, but I suppose I will just try and see what happens if I make the mod include locations of exactly same name. My best guess is that it will either overwrite the locations... or it will break the game.
Sorry, i misunderstood. I've never made a mod for this game so i'm afraid i'm no help. Your probably better off asking on the games discord, other than nutluck most of the people working on the game seem to be more active there.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Sorry, i misunderstood. I've never made a mod for this game so i'm afraid i'm no help. Your probably better off asking on the games discord, other than nutluck most of the people working on the game seem to be more active there.
Well, the people working directly with Mods are more active there, or on the TFGames Forum. There are some regular Devs who Lurk here, but not many of us.

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Apologies if this has been asked before, but I'm curious about the Sugarcube port. Is this more of a side-project thing and would it possibly be maintained along-side QSP, and with the latter still being primary? (much like Ren'Py ports for certain RPGM games)?
Or is the intention to switch to Sugarcube completely and abandon QSP at some point (assuming the porting project pans out) ?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked before, but I'm curious about the Sugarcube port. Is this more of a side-project thing and would it possibly be maintained along-side QSP, and with the latter still being primary? (much like Ren'Py ports for certain RPGM games)?
Or is the intention to switch to Sugarcube completely and abandon QSP at some point (assuming the porting project pans out) ?
It is being done by someone, it is a massive amount of work. IF they get the main game all converted and working well, then the main game might transfer over, but we will have to wait and see if it ever gets to that point.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
What Nutty said!
It is a massive project and only one tireless guy working on it atm, but he's getting there. If it gets to the tipping point where there is enough there and it can support mods we will start to shift across and ultimately ditch QSP.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Not yet, the old dating system is going to be changed during this dev cycle so it should be much better in a couple of months.
Ah i had wanted to ask, how much will you be able to change the npc's personalities with cheats? not just make them dominant/neutral but things like how I've noticed some npc's like giving cunnilingus, some really like you to swallow, some like to fuck you in your sleep, etc. ive always liked being able to change stuff like that in games so i can curate the direction the game plays out so id love to see options to change all of that. currently nothing for that but just wanted to see if that was something the devs had in mind.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Ah i had wanted to ask, how much will you be able to change the npc's personalities with cheats? not just make them dominant/neutral but things like how I've noticed some npc's like giving cunnilingus, some really like you to swallow, some like to fuck you in your sleep, etc. ive always liked being able to change stuff like that in games so i can curate the direction the game plays out so id love to see options to change all of that. currently nothing for that but just wanted to see if that was something the devs had in mind.
The fuckbuddies have a few variables for some stuff like that so they will transition to the lovers. Not sure how much the player will be able to adjust them though. Would need to make a fairly clever cheat menu entry to read and update these things. I would think it unlikely in this cycle but if we get lovers working then maybe next cycle something of this nature could be sorted out.
Will have to pester hornguy6 about it to see what can be done.

Reactions: Paco15

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
The fuckbuddies have a few variables for some stuff like that so they will transition to the lovers. Not sure how much the player will be able to adjust them though. Would need to make a fairly clever cheat menu entry to read and update these things. I would think it unlikely in this cycle but if we get lovers working then maybe next cycle something of this nature could be sorted out.
Will have to pester hornguy6 about it to see what can be done.
alright glad to hear that it MIGHT become possible to alter things like that. i wouldn't wanna reload saves constantly or something like that just to get a few ideal trait combinations so having the ability to alter things or have an npc creator of some sort would be a super nice QOL feature.

Thomasz123

Aug 20, 2017
Does anyone have problems starting pavlin hotel prostitution event? I have been trying with new saves etc but the event chain never triggers

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Does anyone have problems starting pavlin hotel prostitution event? I have been trying with new saves etc but the event chain never triggers
I had no issue starting it, just have to watch the sex scenes while your cleaning..and pay them a visit a couple times after work, then boom, your a prostitute.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Does the therapist actually do anything besides the hypnosis content? I'm not noticing any changes
It helps a little, the raise mood helps a chunk and increase confidence or school troubles can give a pt in max willpower and charisma will give some exp for that. The others just do mood.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
OK, I've been working a decent long time in both office and the american cafe. Does anything really happen in these locations yet?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes