Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
1702054588128.png

Conservative?
Only a Nerd would wear that?
I somehow doubt that any female Nerd would think about wearing a school skirt this short :D
(Newest version downloaded 2 days ago, fresh install)

Reactions: Edwarf

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone list as many scenes as possible that have content with focus on exhibitionism/nudity? Here's what I know of:
  • You can get naked at home (in pavlosk there's content with the family).
  • Exhibitionist girl in park (unlocking flashing on the park).
  • Pavlosk lake (& sauna).
  • Various scenes with some schoolmates (and later on their routes e.g. Anushka).
  • You can get naked at grandparents house (I think you can move around the village naked? Don't know if there are repercussions).
  • Naked at village (Gadukno?) forest (with friend also. Don't know if there are more scenes or just walking/picking mushrooms).
  • Village swamp and interactions with the hunters.
  • Saint Petersburg photography.
I don't care about small scenes like during hotel maid work or other misc. events. I know it's a lot to ask but in the wiki there's not a lot of info about it.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Jen_73 Yes, I also noticed the new school outfits are quite "daring" in general compared to previous versions; but I'm sure they are still working on it.

Reactions: Jen_73

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can someone list as many scenes as possible that have content with focus on exhibitionism/nudity? Here's what I know of:
  • You can get naked at home (in pavlosk there's content with the family).
  • Exhibitionist girl in park (unlocking flashing on the park).
  • Pavlosk lake (& sauna).
  • Various scenes with some schoolmates (and later on their routes e.g. Anushka).
  • You can get naked at grandparents house (I think you can move around the village naked? Don't know if there are repercussions).
  • Naked at village (Gadukno?) forest (with friend also. Don't know if there are more scenes or just walking/picking mushrooms).
  • Village swamp and interactions with the hunters.
  • Saint Petersburg photography.
I don't care about small scenes like during hotel maid work or other misc. events. I know it's a lot to ask but in the wiki there's not a lot of info about it.
I think you hit them all but just to be sure there is also a bully event at school in the girls restroom that can leave you stripped naked and forced to run home or go see the head mistress naked.

Also you can get into drinking games with the gopnik girls in the park or around pav apartment that can lead to you paying off your bet by walking around naked.

Thalya31FR

Sep 8, 2018
bonsoir, alors simple impossible de faire fonctionner le sois disant jeu j'ai suivi le tuto et rien ne fonctionne à pars le son bref prise de tête me donne pas envie de me prendre la tête pour de la merde voire rien vue que les pseudos imagent d'un pseudo jeu qui et inexistant pour moi.

English version
good evening, so simple impossible to make the so-called game work I followed the tutorial and nothing works apart from the brief sound of headache makes me not want to worry about shit or even nothing given that the nicknames image of a pseudo game which is non-existent for me.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
bonsoir, alors simple impossible de faire fonctionner le sois disant jeu j'ai suivi le tuto et rien ne fonctionne à pars le son bref prise de tête me donne pas envie de me prendre la tête pour de la merde voire rien vue que les pseudos imagent d'un pseudo jeu qui et inexistant pour moi.

English version
good evening, so simple impossible to make the so-called game work I followed the tutorial and nothing works apart from the brief sound of headache makes me not want to worry about shit or even nothing given that the nicknames image of a pseudo game which is non-existent for me.
Take a screen shot of the game while it is running. my guess is you don't have all the qsp windows open.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
OK, I've been working a decent long time in both office and the american cafe. Does anything really happen in these locations yet?
Not really, the cafe had content, but someone wanted to rewrite it, so removed the old one and then they didn't write the new content. At least not yet.
The office doesn't have content. You can work and get your salary, that's all.

Most content is in and around the school year and the school.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know about the cafe but the office was terrible it was just a bunch of random sex often unavoidable and mostly badly written on top of it.

Reactions: netuttki

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I wanted to try out the job as a letter carrier for the postmaster in St. Petersburg, but that doesn't seem to work out. I'm supposed to start between 11-12, but I don't have any options to work.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Are you sure that you mean St. Petersburg?
I know of a job as letter carrier in Pavlovsk (commercial district) ... never heard of one in St. Petersburg itself

Reactions: Fungamer80

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
What happened to the relationship display to Christina?

If I remember correctly, in previous versions, a relationship bar towards Christina was also displayed in the Relationship chapter of the Journal.
Now she is missing.

Is it, because she is the school bully and her relationship isn't supposed to change "the normal way", but only via scripted events?

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
What happened to the relationship display to Christina?

If I remember correctly, in previous versions, a relationship bar towards Christina was also displayed in the Relationship chapter of the Journal.
Now she is missing.

Is it, because she is the school bully and her relationship isn't supposed to change "the normal way", but only via scripted events?
She hates Sveta(Headcannon: Sveta broke her dolly in preschool, and has hated her ever since, even though Sveta has completely forgotten about it.) So you can not raise her RP higher than 20... or something like that. so yeah... completely scripted.

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
You know it would be nice to get a non-hotel maid storyline in Pavlovsk, get kicked out of your house and move in with a friend in return for "helping with chores" and just spiral out of control from there.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
You know it would be nice to get a non-hotel maid storyline in Pavlovsk, get kicked out of your house and move in with a friend in return for "helping with chores" and just spiral out of control from there.
Have you tried Vicky's questline? Chores are optional, but you get paid more at the end of each month based on how often you help out around the house, and you can move in with the Meynold's. Content is minimal right now...but I'm working on it.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes