maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
You can bypass the issue in your save by deciding who you think the father is by clicking the Fertility Cycle -icon in the additional desc window and the picking the "I think the father is..." option.

For development: mother.qsrc line 1168 if-statementIt seems the logic for mother's reactions aren't quite as solid as they maybe should be, no default in this if-statement which leads to the white screen if none of the conditions match. And if Sveta ever got one risky sex act in her life she can't claim to be surprised if she gets pregnant 6 months later. Perhaps we should track the risky acts per cycle and discard them at menstruation?

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
was trying to figure out why I almost always get the basic private dance and just noticed this. Was this supposed to add 20 to stpriv and not stprive?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

side note: stripping seems more buggy in general now, than last version I played a year ago. Some blank images etc. Plus the previous one I posted about, where the text just has Sveta dancing, but images is someone getting railed.

1000_eyes

Jun 17, 2020
You can bypass the issue in your save by deciding who you think the father is by clicking the Fertility Cycle -icon in the additional desc window and the picking the "I think the father is..." option.

For development: mother.qsrc line 1168 if-statementIt seems the logic for mother's reactions aren't quite as solid as they maybe should be, no default in this if-statement which leads to the white screen if none of the conditions match. And if Sveta ever got one risky sex act in her life she can't claim to be surprised if she gets pregnant 6 months later. Perhaps we should track the risky acts per cycle and discard them at menstruation?
In this save I cheated time, but that problem was on main save too.

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Another small bug: When sleeping over at Fedor's place (boyfriend) and waking up in the middle of night horny, when taking the option to "Wake Fedor and see if he's in the mood", this leads to a white screen and no actions.

Subskey

Jul 7, 2019
I am currently in the therapist storyline. He gave me a key to a hotel so I could visit him once a week on saturday 20:00. I tried going there at that time, but there was no trigger for any event. Does anyone know how I trigger it?

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
was trying to figure out why I almost always get the basic private dance and just noticed this. Was this supposed to add 20 to stpriv and not stprive?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

side note: stripping seems more buggy in general now, than last version I played a year ago. Some blank images etc. Plus the previous one I posted about, where the text just has Sveta dancing, but images is someone getting railed.

Thanks guys, both fixed on repo.

Reactions: maankamara

TheWarxh

Apr 3, 2021
ok I give up, been three hours redownloading all the files and I can't seem to get the images to work, only about the initial images show up and then one in the entire run that I played for about ten minutes. not worth the headache -.-

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
ok I give up, been three hours redownloading all the files and I can't seem to get the images to work, only about the initial images show up and then one in the entire run that I played for about ten minutes. not worth the headache -.-
Ok, so I assume you aren't actually giving up, or why would you post here? Rather, you are asking for help while venting your frustration into the voids of the internet...

Once you've got that out of your system you might want to tell us more about it. Did you try different QSP-clients? Was the html option disabled for some reason? Did you unpack the images? Are they in the correct directory?

It really shouldn't be hard, but we've heard some stories of the client not playing nice on all systems.

Reactions: TalentVoid

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Just in case this, is what your game folder should look like 1702638056922.png
And this is what your Images folder should look like.
1702638139653.png
If you are using optional colors, you need to open the zip and overwrite the files in your image directory.

Aug 2, 2017
So i've gotten to the point where you talk to Katja about birth control, and then the trail runs dead cold. No new interactions, I can't make her go to the park with me, nothing really. Am I missing some sort of trigger?

TheWarxh

Apr 3, 2021
Just in case this, is what your game folder should look like View attachment 3174803
And this is what your Images folder should look like.
View attachment 3174804
If you are using optional colors, you need to open the zip and overwrite the files in your image directory.
Yeah, I did, might be the colors, maybe. But images still don't show up, I used the qsp client that's on the link attached in the installation box right where the instructions are. Game runs, images just don't show, even the music that I decided to mute cz lmao haha it freaked the sh*t out of me cz my volume was at 100%

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes