Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Anyone can help with the attractive level? Idk if its buggy or not but mine just always stuck on 2-3 attractiveness. Even with the spell only make me go up to 9
If it is stuck at 2-3 I assume that means you started with the ugly start which is the only one that starts that low. If so it takes a long time to raise that one, that was on purpose for people that wanted a challenge.

Reactions: Edwarf

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
When school ends I now constantly observe
"You see Vicky Meynold leaving the school area holding hands with Vanya.
"The sweet couple are going to the park again..." you chuckle."

Even at times when they never go to the park at this time

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
When school ends I now constantly observe
"You see Vicky Meynold leaving the school area holding hands with Vanya.
"The sweet couple are going to the park again..." you chuckle."

Even at times when they never go to the park at this time
That's part of the old code, I haven't gotten around to update it yet...but will be fixed eventually. My current project is to update the second tea conversation with Tamara, then rebuilding the schedules for Vicky/Vanya, Katja and Tamara/Valentina for the house, so they can show up at various places inside the house, kinda like the 5/8 apt and your family. I'll look into the scheduling for after school while doing that.

Edit: The only school days they should not be seen walking to the park is Tues, Thursday and every other Friday, because they both have practice (Cheerleading and Football). but they can be found on those days later in the afternoon in the park...or at Del Parco Cafe randomly, even if its raining.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen_73

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Whats at the current end of the therapist content? I'm at the point where he gets us to sleep on his lap while he watches tv. But i've had this even 3 times now. is this the end of thew content for now?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Whats at the current end of the therapist content? I'm at the point where he gets us to sleep on his lap while he watches tv. But i've had this even 3 times now. is this the end of thew content for now?
I don't know that might be, I know it is unfinished the author is working on more now.

Reactions: dudecrush01

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
That's part of the old code, I haven't gotten around to update it yet...but will be fixed eventually. My current project is to update the second tea conversation with Tamara, then rebuilding the schedules for Vicky/Vanya, Katja and Tamara/Valentina for the house, so they can show up at various places inside the house, kinda like the 5/8 apt and your family. I'll look into the scheduling for after school while doing that.

Edit: The only school days they should not be seen walking to the park is Tues, Thursday and every other Friday, because they both have practice (Cheerleading and Football). but they can be found on those days later in the afternoon in the park...or at Del Parco Cafe randomly, even if its raining.
Good to know (especially the edit) ... thanks :)

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
I think this game need more optimization and cleaning for more stability.
Example pictures of vagina "you don't need 30 pictures on every click different vagina only to show MC virginity" or open vagina lol. delete pictures that game dont need use only 3 pics for different state of vaginas :D etc

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Example pictures of vagina "you don't need 30 pictures on every click different vagina only to show MC virginity" or open vagina lol. delete pictures that game dont need use only 3 pics for different state of vaginas :D etc
Are you experiencing instability? I'd say overall this project is doing quite well. There are many similar projects with less content but 3-4x size.

Reactions: Derryth

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
*waiting for the person to post we need more different vagina pics*

Mar 20, 2020
When is the next update expected?
Looking forward to the update of the boyfriend and girlfriend system.
I really like the sex system of Fuck-buddy.
Personally, I think that this system can be used to extend the relationship between boyfriend, Fuck-buddy and MC, and cooperate with the progress of the relationship and random events.
It will make this part of the game more playable.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
When is the next update expected?
Looking forward to the update of the boyfriend and girlfriend system.
I really like the sex system of Fuck-buddy.
Personally, I think that this system can be used to extend the relationship between boyfriend, Fuck-buddy and MC, and cooperate with the progress of the relationship and random events.
It will make this part of the game more playable.
soon-tm-soon.gif

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
In actual reality... who knows...depends how long it takes to update everything... and fix the things we broke in the last Update :D

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
In theory end of Jan but the lovers stuff is barely started so realistically it'll be late. Maybe for valentines?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have nothing done this update yet, been busy with a variety of stuff and the Holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas don't help.

• Wow
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Optimization? The game runs using QSP. It will run on a potato system with -8 GB of RAM without issue. There's not much more "optimization" you can get. Stability? I've been playing this game for the past couple of years, and while some newer content will have the odd typo or bug (which are fixed pretty quickly once reported) or the odd missing picture I can't recall the game legitimately crashing for any reason other than me messing around with the console. As for extra pictures, why on earth would they need to decrease that? You can always go in and delete them yourself or just not install the image packs.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes