maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, I did, might be the colors, maybe. But images still don't show up, I used the qsp client that's on the link attached in the installation box right where the instructions are. Game runs, images just don't show, even the music that I decided to mute cz lmao haha it freaked the sh*t out of me cz my volume was at 100%
So do you see broken link icons where images should be? And you can play a full day without seeing any images?

Is this what your game looks like when you play?
Screenshot_2023-12-16_11-09-49.png

MyrrdinEmrys

May 29, 2017
Hello, apparently i dont manage to get bullied by Christina in the recent versions. The first time we start school i chose "say nothing" but then no matter what no more events with her appear. Am I missing something ?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Christina bullies me every chance she gets. I have a feeling my reactions to these things will shape my future with her...

I tried to check the wiki but could not find anything useful, thx anyway !
You need to get bullied for a bit for it to advance, maybe you've just had bad luck and not got her events.

Poggers?

Nov 29, 2022
How can i fix the position of the tool bars? i accidently fucked up and when rightclicking pressed on the tool side bar and while trying to make it look like it was before messed everything up

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How can i fix the position of the tool bars? i accidently fucked up and when rightclicking pressed on the tool side bar and while trying to make it look like it was before messed everything up
With out a image it is hard to say, but if you mean where all the windows are, you can drag them around and resize them

IamYourVader

Mar 31, 2020
Anyone can help with the attractive level? Idk if its buggy or not but mine just always stuck on 2-3 attractiveness. Even with the spell only make me go up to 9

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Anyone can help with the attractive level? Idk if its buggy or not but mine just always stuck on 2-3 attractiveness. Even with the spell only make me go up to 9
Sounds to me like your skin still is covered in pimples and moles.
If you are playing with Magic, you should visit the hideout of Tatjana in St. Petersburg and ask her to clear your skin.

Afterwards you will be in a world of pain for several days, but will get a beauty value of around 6.

AFAIK the long route (towards clearing your skin) is, to regularly swallow vitamins and take sun baths.
But this may take months in the current version.

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Sounds to me like your skin still is covered in pimples and moles.
If you are playing with Magic, you should visit the hideout of Tatjana in St. Petersburg and ask her to clear your skin.

Afterwards you will be in a world of pain for several days, but will get a beauty value of around 6.

AFAIK the long route (towards clearing your skin) is, to regularly swallow vitamins and take sun baths.
But this may take months in the current version.
Or just cheat that one stat up, or start as a hot popular girl (always a good option that exists purely for that exact purpose). Skin will get you through at least 5-6 attractiveness rating I think, and can be improved instantly in the cheat menu.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
It says "I should take Katja to the park" but again I don't have any way of doing this
Just talk with her, in her room. She has to be horny enough, and corrupted enough...which could take some time. Eventually she will give you the option to take her to the park, from her room.

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Can anyone share latest qsp file? i was delete old version include qsp, thinking image core pack includede qsp. Dont wanna DL full game archive.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes