Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
I'm sorry, here I can find dev release? Had similar error when gopnika ask show them bra in park.
These are an automatic suppository of the last 5 Dev Releases, that get created every time content gets pushed to the Git. It gets new content Daily. Mostly bug fixes, but new content as well. Expect bugs when using these, especially when it comes with new content. if the latest one crashes or blows up or something, check the 4 older files, or wait a couple hours...critical bugs get fixed pretty quick.

Reactions: 1000_eyes

1000_eyes

Jun 17, 2020
These are an automatic suppository of the last 5 Dev Releases, that get created every time content gets pushed to the Git. It gets new content Daily. Mostly bug fixes, but new content as well. Expect bugs when using these, especially when it comes with new content. if the latest one crashes or blows up or something, check the 4 older files, or wait a couple hours...critical bugs get fixed pretty quick.
Google Drive
MEGA
Thanks!
Ok, I tryed that event and bug wasn't fixed.

Last edited:

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Text or image bug, 0.9.1.1, when stripping in red light district and doing a private dance for some bachelors, the pictures seem to have shifted several clicks to the right, compared to the text:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Text or image bug, 0.9.1.1, when stripping in red light district and doing a private dance for some bachelors, the pictures seem to have shifted several clicks to the right, compared to the text:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might have something to do with the optimized images in the latest release...so some of the pics are smaller now, to cut back on file size.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
there is a new mod at tfg, "additional events", covering the Tritan Express office. Tons of sex and even some progression, depending how chaste or lewd sveta acts
It's not really clear what folder path to use, that is where do I put what folders?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Bug Report

Was trying out dev_glife-11_12_2023_17_38_UTC-763ee6a4d1 and it seems to affect your appearance stats from 0.9.1.1 from 22.11.2023.

Specifically, from a BMI of 19, increasing it to 21.0, weight goes from 57 kg to 63.7 kg (Body Fat value remains at 50). This apparently affects Breast Size going from a C cup to a B, and also the Butt Size (pert butt to bubble butt).
You get a message when you wake up that your breasts have shrunk and butt is fuller.

Any attempt to fix the BMI in the cheat menu to previous stats results in shrinking the breasts further and this cannot be corrected. Trying to increase the breast size gets a pop-up error message: Code 116 Desc: Bracket not found!

Same error is present in dev_glife-11_12_2023_15_26_UTC-1f427e2636.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Bug Report

Was trying out dev_glife-11_12_2023_17_38_UTC-763ee6a4d1 and it seems to affect your appearance stats from 0.9.1.1 from 22.11.2023.

Specifically, from a BMI of 19, increasing it to 21.0, weight goes from 57 kg to 63.7 kg (Body Fat value remains at 50). This apparently affects Breast Size going from a C cup to a B, and also the Butt Size (pert butt to bubble butt).
You get a message when you wake up that your breasts have shrunk and butt is fuller.

Any attempt to fix the BMI in the cheat menu to previous stats results in shrinking the breasts further and this cannot be corrected. Trying to increase the breast size gets a pop-up error message: Code 116 Desc: Bracket not found!

Same error is present in dev_glife-11_12_2023_15_26_UTC-1f427e2636.
This is a known issue, as that area is currently being worked on
We are updating how fat distributes to Butt and Bust sizes, and they are still trying to balance it out, at this time. Also, bacon is so good, that it translates into Breasts and Butts(coding humor)

Last edited:

1000_eyes

Jun 17, 2020
Bug Report

White screen. MC is pregnant after Gadyukino, she slept only with Mitka and his friens. Tell your mother you are pregnant -> Tell her -> White Screen.

sianki

Feb 6, 2019
Is there anyway to befriend the cool kids and jocks if i am an outcast goth? And how to beat Petka in the bathroom? I did it as gopnik

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there anyway to befriend the cool kids and jocks if i am an outcast goth? And how to beat Petka in the bathroom? I did it as gopnik
If you mean be their friend on a individual level yes but most still won't be nice to you in public as they don't want to be seen talking to a outcast.

I don't remember but I don't think you have the same options.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Bug Report

White screen. MC is pregnant after Gadyukino, she slept only with Mitka and his friens. Tell your mother you are pregnant -> Tell her -> White Screen.
Could you post a save for that?

i do the step by step instuctions and it dont work...
i go to play game . i get a code; 104 Desc; file not found whats a 104
It would help a lot more if you provide more details. What were you trying to do? Screenshots are also helpful. Just saying "It doesn't work" will likely never get you any help.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes