exsomon

May 11, 2020
Yardıma ihtiyacım var
1701151379162.png
gibi olmalı
Core pack içersindeki images klasörünü yerleştir
Core pack 9.1 ise diğer image pack lar gereksiz

Should look like the screenshot minus qqsp.exe that is my shortcut to quickly launch the game
by the way when did 0.9.1.1 released?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
In the event when you steal Uncle Misha's wallet, there are two scenarios. How to start a branch with a maid ?
The two scenes is trying to steal his wallet and a followup to that if you talk to him while he is smoking. There is no maid content yet, because we don't want to force players to do it. Which means the option to refuse needs to be in, which means he calls your parents, which means the family punishment system needs to be finished first and someone else is working on that.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Did BG add a way to unlock the house with Katja? I knew he talked about adding that, but did not notice if he did or not. if he did, I'll have to keep that in mind when I start expanding household interactions.
I thought it had been added but not so sure now.

marcoano

Oct 14, 2018
I can't seem to be able to trigger the event when Misha invites you to his house, he has seen me multiple times with cum in the face and I've spent several afternoons in the cafe but he doesn't appear.
Is there any way to manually trigger it?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I can't seem to be able to trigger the event when Misha invites you to his house, he has seen me multiple times with cum in the face and I've spent several afternoons in the cafe but he doesn't appear.
Is there any way to manually trigger it?
You can only trigger it by hanging out with him when you see him smoking a cigarette in the hallway. Then there is a chance about 25% he will ask you to go fetch him a new pack form inside his apartment.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So the wiki is outdated?
There is different events, there is a old event if he catches you with cum on your face that I don't recall how it triggers, the new one which is when he asks you to go into his apartment, I just wrote is a completely different event and triggers the way I described

Reactions: Paco15

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there any new content for the office job? Since the complete change of it that is.
Not yet, after it was added, the call was made to focus on the Uni and getting the pav kids stories to a point they could continue in the Uni

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
is the dating system anywhere near as in depth as the bootycall/fuck buddies system? haven't played the game in a very long time but after redownloading i ran into the new bootycall features and really enjoyed how in depth it is but for dating it seemed super bland and boring in comparison. Not sure if its because my pc is is still in school or because she doesn't live alone but wanted to ask just to clarify.

gds21

Oct 4, 2023
looking for advice.... I started the school standard opening, im done most of the school quests by the end of dec. Iv progressed a lot on Christina, Albina, Lariska, Brother, Sister, Step-Father, katja, Julia, Ivan, etc. I doesnt look like there much content left to discover since I have doing the same routine for the past week with no changes. So my question is, Is it worth it to grind through school and go to Uni and other adult jobs and experience these or should i keep a save and wait for new content and wait for more developement on other school charecters like Bella, Irina, etc since these chareceters dont seem to doing a lot in the school part or may be im missing something?

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
looking for advice.... I started the school standard opening, im done most of the school quests by the end of dec. Iv progressed a lot on Christina, Albina, Lariska, Brother, Sister, Step-Father, katja, Julia, Ivan, etc. I doesnt look like there much content left to discover since I have doing the same routine for the past week with no changes. So my question is, Is it worth it to grind through school and go to Uni and other adult jobs and experience these or should i keep a save and wait for new content and wait for more developement on other school charecters like Bella, Irina, etc since these chareceters dont seem to doing a lot in the school part or may be im missing something?
Some students don't have much content, either they are a small part of someone else's storyline, or the people who worked on them dropped off the face of the earth. Students that I know, that are currently being worked on; Katja, Vicky, Vanya, Anushka, Lariska, Natasha, Albina, Christina, Julia, and Sonia. maybe a couple others. Nobody is working on Irina or Bella that I'm aware of. with Katja having the most content that continues into the Uni years. I'm working on Vicky, Vanya, Tamara(The twins Mom) and their House that unlocks through Vicky's questline, which I hope to integrate a more interactive space like 5/8 Apartment, so it doesn't seem so dead. There is lots of storylines, you would prolly be surprised how many you missed, or didn't realize there was multiple paths down.

Reactions: gds21

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
Could someone please run through my save and tell me why my looks only to a max of 5 or 6. I've done everything that has been said on multiple posts on this forum but my can't get higher. Thanks in advance.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
is the dating system anywhere near as in depth as the bootycall/fuck buddies system? haven't played the game in a very long time but after redownloading i ran into the new bootycall features and really enjoyed how in depth it is but for dating it seemed super bland and boring in comparison. Not sure if its because my pc is is still in school or because she doesn't live alone but wanted to ask just to clarify.
Not yet but eventually the dating system will be rolled into the bootcall and work the same, the dating will just become expanded bootcall's that develop into relationships. That is a HUGE project with a lot of work so no ETA on when that might happen, but there is talk to atleast start it this update so they both use the same system.

Reactions: Paco15

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So far there is not much Uni content, nor many of the NPC's with much uni content. Most only have a few scenes, Anushka has several, and Katja is the only one with much of a Uni story arc so far. Djibril and Kendra both have a fair bit of Uni content but much of their content you can do whether you attend the Uni, live in the city or are still living in Pav going to the Pav school.

here is a rough list of the pav students and a non spoiler description of what kind of content they have while in pav still
Lot of content
Katya - friend with benefits can be lesbian only, continues in the Uni
Vicky - sorta friends with benefits with her and her BF, plus some stuff going on at their house.
Fedor - BF story arc
Niko - sorta BF story arc but gets kinda dark, fair warning.
Anushka - friends with benefits, can be only lesbian or bisexual content, has some Uni content
Natasha - domination story arc, can be lesbian only, also a friends with benefits version. It is split between two paths, dominations and love path.

medium amount of content
Dimka - similar to Niko above
Artem - BF story arc
Vasily - it involves Vitek and Dan a lot and is hard to explain.
Igor - he has a secret/BF story arc
Albina - Dance troop, cheerleading and family stuff
Lariska - has her own story arc, which can only be accessed after dealing with Christina bullying you.

short amount of content
Ivan - has a very short story arc, as part of the Volleyball Team story arc, also has cameo's in Katja's and Fedor''s story arcs.
Julia - GF story arc(not sure how far along this one is honestly), lesbian only
Vitek - BF story arc, plus is in Vasily's story arc
Sonia - witness her falling
Christina - bully story arc
Lina - has a short story arc including a crossover with Dimka story if you do both

Reactions: gds21 and Paco15

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Could someone please run through my save and tell me why my looks only to a max of 5 or 6. I've done everything that has been said on multiple posts on this forum but my can't get higher. Thanks in advance.
First a few questions
1) Did you cheat? if yes what is your str stat at? as in the number.
2) What is your BMI at?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes