shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
As I mentioned the big things is str to 100 and skin condition to max, maxing those should get you to a 8 or 9. But honestly anything over a 7 is fairly pointless at this stage of the game. Most stuff is unlocked by hotcat 6 with only a couple of things needing a 7, beyond that the only thing appearance does is effect some tips you make in some jobs.
thanks. does that mean that modifying the variable "pcs_apprncbase" doesn't do anything anymore since it will just reset?

Jun 27, 2017
the therapist mentions that the uniform can be bought from his daughter but atm she does not sell school uniforms but she sells Translucent clothes

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
Is there a way to change the high school social group in the cheat menu? I used to be able to do it but now I can't find the option.

xMxTxR

Feb 27, 2018
I can't buy makeup, or anything else in the store, it doesn't show up, and neither does birth control. they are not described in the click to buy table. It needs to be fixed!!!

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
thanks for the reply, but does that mean you can get around it by playing as a succubus?
In theory, succubi are known as being the epitome of beauty. but also supernatural STR. I'm currently testing the new STR system as it applies to succubus, to see how high the STR can get, with just having sex.. which should be higher than a normal mortal..as there are scene where a succubus Sveta rips doors off their hinges. I'm not sure if it caps out at 150 or 200, but I'll see.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
why the panties dont show on the wardrobe?
Also I can't go more far after Olu the boyfriend of Luda kisses Sveta, it is that bugs?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
thanks. does that mean that modifying the variable "pcs_apprncbase" doesn't do anything anymore since it will just reset?
I don't think so since appearance is made up of many things and if they are not all changed it will just reset.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
I don't think so since appearance is made up of many things and if they are not all changed it will just reset.
hello, do you know how to keep going with the misha event that occurs when you try to steal his money when he asks you to pick him a pack of cigarettes ? He tells you that you have to come clean his house once a week but it seems that you never can enter his home, and when you randomly meet him in the appartment complex he doesn't mention it at all.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
hello, do you know how to keep going with the misha event that occurs when you try to steal his money when he asks you to pick him a pack of cigarettes ? He tells you that you have to come clean his house once a week but it seems that you never can enter his home, and when you randomly meet him in the appartment complex he doesn't mention it at all.
Talk to him when he is out in the hall smoking and it can trigger a follow up event. eventually their will be more about cleaning his place which may or may not lead to sex but so far there is just the two events, the trying to steal his wallet and then a follow up while talking to him while he smokes again

Commenter23

Sep 3, 2021
how do they calculate pcs_apprncebase? one night i am 170 the next im 160, went through the same routine 20 times unchanged but this time it changed randomly (only time i used cheats was in the beginning)
i know that str agi teeth and skin condition affects it too both are on max setting

this attached save file might shed some light as to why the values dropped, all you got to do is just sleep till the next day for your apprncbase to drop

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
i know that str agi teeth and skin condition affects it too both are on max setting
Maxing STR is bad, if your STR is higher than 100, you get negatives bonus, going through the same routine may not be enough, if you miss an important thing.

Makeup
Deodorant
Brush Hair
Brush Teeth
Lip Balm
Moisturizer
Shave
Wear higher quality clothing
Beauty Bar skin therapy, in City Mall
BMI between 19-24
Exercise, but not too much.
Visit the dentist and get your teeth fixed/cleaned

On Magic route:
Make friends with a Fairy
Learn a spell of Glamour
Have your Tutor mold your flesh
Become a Succubus and have lots of Sex

Bonus:
Electrolysis at the city clinic, so you never have to worry abut shaving again.

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
Maxing STR is bad, if your STR is higher than 100, you get negatives bonus, going through the same routine may not be enough, if you miss an important thing.

Makeup
Deodorant
Brush Hair
Brush Teeth
Lip Balm
Moisturizer
Shave
Wear higher quality clothing
Beauty Bar skin therapy, in City Mall
BMI between 19-24
Exercise, but not too much.
Visit the dentist and get your teeth fixed/cleaned

On Magic route:
Make friends with a Fairy
Learn a spell of Glamour
Have your Tutor mold your flesh
Become a Succubus and have lots of Sex

Bonus:
Electrolysis at the city clinic, so you never have to worry abut shaving again.
How long does the glamour spell last?

MyrrdinEmrys

May 29, 2017
Hey i have been accepted amongst the starlet but it seems i cannot train with them...
Is there a reminder or anything ?
because i hang around the sport section of the community center on Monday/Wed/friday but i dont see how to train with them (and i can't take dance lesson on my own anymore)

am i missing something ?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
what causes womb and ovary damge? can it be healed?
Abortions, and minor effect from giving birth. Can't be healed. Abortions before age of 18 seem to be more severe.
Hey i have been accepted amongst the starlet but it seems i cannot train with them...
because i hang around the sport section of the community center on Monday/Wed/friday but i dont see how to train with them (and i can't take dance lesson on my own anymore)

am i missing something ?
Starlet story has an ending, maybe you missed it? And I think you will only get accepted if you are good enough that the local dance lessons don't improve you anyway.

Reactions: shizzlenizzle

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019

am i missing something ?
you need to be wearing sportswear. and its everyday except tues, thursday and every other friday...however if you already missed more than 2 days, you are prolly not a starlet anymore

Colorworks

Sep 2, 2018
Got a few quick questions:
What are the ways that increase breast size (without cheating)?
Does it go past K cup? (Going to guess not based on images)
I believe the breast pump increases nipple length. Are there any other ways? (Didn't see that in the cheat menu but maybe an input command?)
What increases clit size? And does it have any effect?

I appreciate any clarity. :)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes