mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello

version 0.9.1.0
It seems the MC can get a girlfriend, but everytime she gets a boyfriend they turn in to a girlfriend.

I assume this is a bug?

Thanks

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Is there anything I can do with music skill instrumental and singing besides live streaming and uploading music? Can I join a band? Also for whatever reason I can't busk anymore. Anyone know how to fix that?

I'm doing a good girl playthrough ignoring the sex side of the game completely and just grinding skills. It's pretty fun.
Not yet, but it is a WIP. part of future Nush's Uni content.

Busking requires it not to be raining/snowing and needs a minimum Willpower.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Hello

version 0.9.1.0
It seems the MC can get a girlfriend, but everytime she gets a boyfriend they turn in to a girlfriend.

I assume this is a bug?

Thanks
yes, it's a bug... hopefully one that will be fixed during this Dev Cycle.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Just to make sure: The changes to Rex's party didn't make it into the update? Or am I missing something?

dummydummy

May 7, 2017
Hello there,
Is there actual content for the succubus/magic playthrough nowadays?
The last time I played this game few years ago the whole thing was just a proof of concept, hardly influencing the normal stuffs, and poor man's cheat at best.
I know this game require some degree of personal investment in role-playing to kind of make any degree of sense, but the magic stuff barely had any framework.

Trying to find things by myself on wiki or forums was an exercise in futility.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Hello there,
Is there actual content for the succubus/magic playthrough nowadays?
The last time I played this game few years ago the whole thing was just a proof of concept, hardly influencing the normal stuffs, and poor man's cheat at best.
I know this game require some degree of personal investment in role-playing to kind of make any degree of sense, but the magic stuff barely had any framework.

Trying to find things by myself on wiki or forums was an exercise in futility.
Not much has changed on Magic/Succubus route. The main writer for that content has been very busy with Real Life. So chances are its still the same as before, with only a few alterations and changes.

Reactions: dummydummy

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
can't triguer Cristina´s events just have her make sveta fall when sorting out from school wat I must do?

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
I mean, if one create code, he could also write how to access that code :(
Thank you for the answer btw :)
You can access all of the code for the entire game by using a qsp editing program. QGen.exe is the standard program for such things. You can even search for strings to find the events you want to view/change/add to.

Last edited:

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Hello ,

I tried the thrapist route to see the new stuff written and got every event in his office until he gave me a key to the hotel and ask me to meet him there at 20.00 on Saturday night .
But when i go there on the appropriate day and time nothing happens , no option to meet him / go to the room even after i speak to the reception.

Any idea on what am i missing ?
If you don't mind cheating using the console you can follow these instructions:

If you want to cheat the game you can open the console in the market and enter the following commands, then enter the hotel:
Code:
week = 6
hour = 20
therapist_key = 2
pcs_traits['commando_lvl'] = 3
therapist_key[1] = 0 (or any value  != daystart)
therapistQW['escaped'] = 0
That should allow you to access the therapist hotel events.

To further access the subsequent events enter the following commands:
Code:
therapistQW['hotel_visits'] = x (x can be 0-3 to to get whatever events you want)
therapistQW['hotel_submit'] = 5 (to access final event currently implemented, hotel_visits must be greater than 2 to access this event)

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
yes i cheated how can i raise the beauty then? can i use console commands ?
you don't directly raise it. You can for exemple set the fat valor between 70 and 75. You can increase the quality of the skin. I think charisma increase a bit your appearance too not sure. The you have the quality of your clothes and your skill in make up and heels etc etc... maybe your butt form count too (doing squat). I think wearing glasses decrease your appearance too.

If you start with an appearance of 160 for exemple, after some weeks of playing as a popular kid you'll normaly have it increased by 10 min by acting as an extrovert girl and taking care of your skin (moisturing cream) and not gaining too much weight.

Things that are a bit weird regarding appearance is that having small boobs isn't penalizing for appearance, but wearing glasses is penalizing, while both things are subjectively more or less attractive. And being "skinny" is attractive but being chubby isn't, while both thing are subjectively more or less attractive too.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
How to Increase your Appearance:
Makeup
Deodorant
Brush Hair
Lip Balm
Moisturizer
Shave
Wear higher quality clothing
Beauty Bar skin therapy, in City Mall
BMI between 19-24