lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
The new therapist stuff seems limited to 3-4 added events to the hotel. The first hotel visit was in the last version.

One the second visit he changes the greeting and starts training your conscious mind and showers with you (blowjob). You can also bite his dick and escape from therapist events.

On the third visit he starts training you to be a house servant (clean up things), and tells you that he wants you to visit someone to make your breasts bigger if they're small (which I hope stays optional, but whatever). You also fully consciously wake up in his bed with him beside you.

On the fourth he starts to test you by making you sit alone in his room while he leaves to get food. If your intelligence is high enough (>=90) you can read some of his hypnotism books and start to learn how to hypnotize people (unimplemented path).

After submitting on the fourth event enough (4+ times) you get to a point of no return in his questline (not yet implemented), where you can run away to the cops and they basically laugh your story off and charge you $500, or submit to him permanently. Submitting yields you consciously saying you want him to impregnate you, as well as waking up to him fucking and creampie-ing you. But after the event closes you are returned to normal gameplay (since the rest is not implemented).

Most events discussed above also have an option to rebel that end that event immediately and some

If you want to cheat the game you can open the console in the market and enter the following commands, then enter the hotel:
Code:
week = 6
hour = 20
therapist_key = 2
pcs_traits['commando_lvl'] = 3
therapist_key[1] = 0 (or any value  != daystart)
therapistQW['escaped'] = 0
That should allow you to access the therapist hotel events.

To further access the subsequent events enter the following commands:
Code:
therapistQW['hotel_visits'] = x (x can be 0-3 to to get whatever events you want)
therapistQW['hotel_submit'] = 5 (to access final event currently implemented, hotel_visits must be greater than 2 to access this event)
I recommend anyone trying to learn the inner mechanics of the game use a program called qgen that comes with qqsp. It allows you to see the inner workings of all events, and is fairly easy to read as far as code languages go. You can also use it to make your own events or edit events to your liking rather simply. I regularly use it to change the family's schedules and triggers for quests so I don't have to grind.

Last edited:

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Also, there is a small bug with the new sleep system, which I can easily trigger with the final therapist sleep scene. It spams an integer value repeatedly during the sleep loop.

I believe the error lies in line 35 of sleep_simple
Code:
        sleepVars['time_to_full']
This value should be getting assigned or used in a comparison. I don't know what its full intent is as I didn't read through the whole file, but as it is now this line can be safely removed.

Last edited:

Thorxic

Jan 20, 2021
I tried searching the thread but couldn't find anything, (maybe I'm bad at searching,) so I'm gonna ask instead.

If I have a fairly long list of Dynamic Input Commands that I use frequently, is there a way to use multiple Dynamic Input Commands in a single input? Like: "Command1, command2, command3, command4." parsing four commands, instead of having to open the console four times?

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
If I have a fairly long list of Dynamic Input Commands that I use frequently, is there a way to use multiple Dynamic Input Commands in a single input? Like: "Command1, command2, command3, command4." parsing four commands, instead of having to open the console four times?

Try Command 1 & Command 2 etc

The & symbol links code

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I would just delete it all and do a fresh install at this point.
thanks. i was confused since previous pack was much bigger in gb than new one.
so what i need exactly from gdrive folder you mentioned earlier for fresh instal:
0.9.1 Core Pack (Optimized)
0.9.1 Core Sound Pack
Girl Life 0.9.1.0.qsp
Optional Hair Color Pack
Update 0.9.0 to 0.9.1 Image Pack
(i pressume i need to create new folder to extract all)

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Other than the people who write for that content, most of us don't know either. Even those of us on the Wiki staff...who would otherwise update the wiki with said information...*hint hint for creators*
wouldn't the easiest thing to do is add a quest line for every thing you start in the game ? That way creators would have to update the quest journal and give hint to players about what they should do to unlockthe next event for every npc.

Reactions: CJIAI3IIC

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Im excited for the sugarcube conversion. I like QSP but it refuses to play most of my custom mp4s. I only have this issue with QSP all my mp4s play like they should in sugarcube engine. Ive never been able to figure out how to fix it.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
In my last run Sveta (popular build - normal relationship with family) got rape in the swimming pool, she tells her mother who console her and bring her to the clinic, and then it created 2 issues :

- her relationship with the mother decrease while the script depict her as very sorry for her daughter, and we got the option to try to reconciliate with her (same for stepfather btw)

- the same conversion about the rape can be repeated instead of offering something new or at least nothing instead.

An other thing is that her moral goes back to normal one day after the event (thought your team reworked the moral attribute to be a bit more realistic)

Last edited:

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
wouldn't the easiest thing to do is add a quest line for every thing you start in the game ? That way creators would have to update the quest journal and give hint to players about what they should do to unlockthe next event for every npc.
That would be wonderful... unfortunately people do not do that. Hazards of a volunteer work force... Can't force people to do anything lol

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
so what i need exactly from gdrive folder you mentioned earlier for fresh instal:
0.9.1 Core Sound Pack
Girl Life 0.9.1.0.qsp
Optional Hair Color Pack
Fresh install would not need the update image pack... if you plan on DLing the 0.9.1 core pack anyways.
New folder is best and delete the older one.. new version can break save files...so its just better to start over anyways.

Reactions: leg28

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
0.9.1 Core Sound Pack
Girl Life 0.9.1.0.qsp
Optional Hair Color Pack
The first 3 is all you need.

The reason it is smaller is the optimization taking place with the images, it reduces the size of things with out reducing the quality in any noticeable way.

Reactions: maestro9109

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Im excited for the sugarcube conversion. I like QSP but it refuses to play most of my custom mp4s. I only have this issue with QSP all my mp4s play like they should in sugarcube engine. Ive never been able to figure out how to fix it.
That is because the codex for those video's are not supported. We have to sometimes do things to make them work, don't ask me how as I don't do it. I am just aware of it.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
0.9.1 Bugs

More typos:

Shulgin Apartment

"Have one." Dan hands you a bottle of unfinished Zhiguli and he smirks seeing as you drink it eagerly. Your mood lightenes.

National Library of Russia

A huge library with thousands upon thousands of books. You could spend years in here and probably still wouldn't be able to read it all.
There is a large IT section with gt 'Komp','start'">computers available for public use.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
I didn't make it, I stole it from Derryth, who stole it from someone else, who likely stole it from someone else, like all good meme's, who created it, is likely lost in the mists of time now.
My bad. Somehow I got from the phrasing of your message and the URL the impression you might have actually made it. If it was one of mine or somebody I know, it would have watermark or tiny pixel-logo on right bottom (possibly just on the first or last frame) to recognize it as one of yours later (everybody have dementia these days), but since I failed to see there anything similar and nothing even on meta, so I guess the maker didn't really care enough about it.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
"- Couple of new events and tweaks to the street worker content from netuttki"

Is this about prostitution in the city?
The new events are on the road between St. Petersburg and Pavlovsk.
If you walk along the road or try hitchhiking there is a chance that you will be mistaken for a prostitute.
Depends on appearance, clothes, tattoos, piercing, etc.

If you have already been working as a prostitute in Pavlovks or with Mira in Gadukino - these were added last year - then you can start to work as a prostitute along the road now.

Reactions: Wener
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes