maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
what do you need for clean start? i was playing this game for a long time, but every time i skip update i'm getting confused. now i have:
- Girl Life 0.8.8.5 (3,46 gb)
- Girl Life Update 0.8.8 to 0.8.9 Image Pack
- Girl Life 0.8.9 Core Image Pack(Optimized) (2,8 gb)
- Girl Life 0.8.9 Core Sound Pack
- Girl Life 0.8.9.1.qsp
- Girl Life 0.8.9.2.qsp
(+ of course everything from 0.9.1 pack on goggle drive)
i'm now confused what to do to have full 091 game. do i need any of these 0.8 games above?
thanks
Everything you need should have 0.9.1 version number.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Do you lose any interesting content if you don't play with magic? :?
Depends on what you call interesting. Magic spells, succubus route, a Fairy friend, easy beauty enhancements, and a few magic only storylines might be interesting to some people.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
BUGS v0.9.0.2

Missing asset:

images/shared/sex/cock/condom1.jpg

The reworked hotel hookup encounters need some adjusting. The money for Sveta's virginity dialogue tends to go into a loop. If she says no, there is no option to terminate the BJ sequence until the guy climaxes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the hotel pink cocaine encounter gone?

If Sveta agrees to the sugar daddy option, is that considered prostitution?
Has already been reported on the Discord and being worked on... The images are there, they were just misnamed in the code.
--------
I've never heard of Pink Cocaine, so I'm assuming that's from a Mod.

No, I do not think so. though it could be

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
did they still not fixed dating system? whenever I date a male they turn into female at second date lmao
They think they found the problem, during the last Feature Lock, but to fix it...would have broken the code more and delayed the latest release. Its been a problem for years...and hopefully it will get fixed sometime during this Dev Cycle. It's a flaw inherent in the old code..and the whole system needs an overhaul.

Last edited:

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Has already been reported on the Discord and being worked on... The images are there, they were just misnamed in the code.
--------
I've never heard of Pink Cocaine, so I'm assuming that's from a Mod.

No, I do not think so. though it could be
It's the cocaine that's sold by the dealer. It has an added aphrodisiac effect. Sveta first encounters it at a hotel hookup from the disco.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
It's the cocaine that's sold by the dealer. It has an added aphrodisiac effect. Sveta first encounters it at a hotel hookup from the disco.
"Pink Lady" is the street name for Coke, you can get it from the Drug House.
The Dealer sells "Pink Chewing Gum", that is an aphrodisiac, but it's not coke.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes