Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
There are filters for Prostitute, Stripper, Bimbo, Conservative, Risque, Too Risque, Loose (fitting), and School.
Not sure what the Risque classifications are, but these filters don't help here.
The risque filter is set to what Sveta is comfortable wearing and therefore dynamic where as the Therapist is using set values so its not super useful. HF is working on the therapist and we'll make the events weekly and give a bit more detailed feedback as he revamps things.

Reactions: ustar and Thisguy01

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Girl Life (2023-05-27) v2.qsp

starting with m2f has bugs and the field of passing the first settings and getting to the starting location: home the game crashes

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
The risque filter is set to what Sveta is comfortable wearing and therefore dynamic where as the Therapist is using set values so its not super useful. HF is working on the therapist and we'll make the events weekly and give a bit more detailed feedback as he revamps things.
Is that rewamp or any updates coming to the therapist content in the next update?

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Is that rewamp or any updates coming to the therapist content in the next update?
The clothing filter has been in for some time. One of the (by default) red buttons on the top of the page when buying clothes will be 'Too Risqué', just below and left of that is a grey button that says 'Risqué' and on the top right under 'Sort By' is 'Inhibition' (in grey). There are 2 ways you can filter for them,

1, If you turn the top 'Too Risqué' grey and top right 'Inhibition' to red you will be able to see all the clothes Sveta is willing to wear, with the one on the bottom right being the most exposing.

2, If you turn the top 'Too Risqué' grey and the bottom 'Risqué' red you will only see clothes that Sveta will wear but will be pushing her inhibition. You can also arrange this with the sort by 'Inhibition' button too.

In your wardrobe, you will not see the 'Too Risqué' button, but you can still filter by 'Risqué' and arrange by inhibition. One thing to watch out for, if your inhibition is low enough filtering by 'Risqué' will not work, as at that point Sveta no longer finds that clothing risqué.

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
The clothing filter has been in for some time. One of the (by default) red buttons on the top of the page when buying clothes will be 'Too Risqué', just below and left of that is a grey button that says 'Risqué' and on the top right under 'Sort By' is 'Inhibition' (in grey). There are 2 ways you can filter for them,

1, If you turn the top 'Too Risqué' grey and top right 'Inhibition' to red you will be able to see all the clothes Sveta is willing to wear, with the one on the bottom right being the most exposing.

2, If you turn the top 'Too Risqué' grey and the bottom 'Risqué' red you will only see clothes that Sveta will wear but will be pushing her inhibition. You can also arrange this with the sort by 'Inhibition' button too.

In your wardrobe, you will not see the 'Too Risqué' button, but you can still filter by 'Risqué' and arrange by inhibition. One thing to watch out for, if your inhibition is low enough filtering by 'Risqué' will not work, as at that point Sveta no longer finds that clothing risqué.
I was mainly asking about the therapist content, not the clothing system.
I know how the filters for the clothing works, and its pretty good imo.
The question was regarding the spesific event regarding the therapist asking you to buy school clothing from the exhibitionist store, and i could never find any there.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
I was mainly asking about the therapist content, not the clothing system.
I know how the filters for the clothing works, and its pretty good imo.
The question was regarding the spesific event regarding the therapist asking you to buy school clothing from the exhibitionist store, and i could never find any there.
There's only one uniform that qualifies to his orders, and it is to be found in G&M. I'm sure you know this already, but Yes I am also looking forward to a deepening, and broadening of the therapist path.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Like you can have sex with some NPC's and never get a single point of rep, while others give a lot. If it happens in private and the NPC never talks no rep, if they brag you get rep, if you guys openly flirt in front of others like the disco and then go off somewhere private, more rep etc.
Reputation is one thing, but wearing the exhibitionist school uniform, blocks you from building relations (and even deteriorates the relations you have) with nerds/cool kids/jocks. As a Queen of the nerds, going full on transparent clothes, should give you at least some say in the classroom, regardless. Now it's just sad how lonely Sveta is in school. Outside of school she can wear stripper clothes without it interfering with her relations.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Reputation is one thing, but wearing the exhibitionist school uniform, blocks you from building relations (and even deteriorates the relations you have) with nerds/cool kids/jocks. As a Queen of the nerds, going full on transparent clothes, should give you at least some say in the classroom, regardless. Now it's just sad how lonely Sveta is in school. Outside of school she can wear stripper clothes without it interfering with her relations.
It doesn't block you but what it does do is hurt your rep, you are wearing what many consider a slutty outfit and they don't approve of it.

As far as out of school that is not true, in some places like the disco your clothes still impact things. Not every time you see every NPC is seeded for stuff like that but major hubs like the school and disco are.

Reactions: Thisguy01

CJIAI3IIC

Oct 21, 2016
I can't help Sonya after she became an outcast. Previously, there was a chain of tasks through singing lessons, but has something changed now?

ascr95

Mar 23, 2018
What happens after Anushka's brother, Maksim, finds you spying on his sister while having sex with Radomir?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Not in this update, a few little tweaks so far but much more coming next cycle. The guy that started the content is not working on him anymore and the new guy had to learn a lot about QSP and how to produce content for a computer game. He has a plan and story arc now so its more about building new events and changing some existing in order to make it all work.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Am I doing something wrong every time I start a new game I die instantly.
Use one of the players suggested in the OP. Not all qsp players work the same and some don't work at all with Girl Life which leads to death like that.

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
Weird. For whatever reason I can no longer Livestream, it permanently tells me I'm too tired for it. I can also no longer go busking for the same reason. I can upload songs though. I have internet data too, dunno what's going on.

Edit: Ok, solved it. Cheated to see if a higher singing solved it and I guess it does, my "practice and performing time" seems bugged. I guess it will solve itself after gaining about 5 more levels in singing.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Weird. For whatever reason I can no longer Livestream, it permanently tells me I'm too tired for it. I can also no longer go busking for the same reason. I can upload songs though. I have internet data too, dunno what's going on.

Edit: Ok, solved it. Cheated to see if a higher singing solved it and I guess it does, my "practice and performing time" seems bugged. I guess it will solve itself after gaining about 5 more levels in singing.
I let the dev that is working on that stuff know incase it is a bug.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes