Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there more content with Artem and Anushka? I invited Anu to have a 3some (angry sex), and mentioned to invite her again for Artem. But there is no option to invite her.

Is that the end of that plot line?
That is the end for now, I just have not had time to do a follow up. Maybe next update I will have time.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Oh boy, you were 100% spot on. This felt like going from 0 to 200mph under less than 1 second.

I really enjoyed Lariska's mom's arc. That eased My Sveta into BDSM. The BDSM hotel skipped everything and went straight to the most brutal BDSM practices.
The BDSM hotel is an issue, for it has and does is OK but there needs to be build up. The structure is kind of there with a lettering system for escalation but it seems to start at the type of stuff that should be in E and not A. It is on list somewhere.
I didn't write it, Anya did. But I think you can start it by doing lariska story arc until you unlock her home and from there you can interact with her mom and you just start it by interacting with her.
An Anya said Anna is something I am working on. It was the stuff that was incomprehensible and I'm trying to convert to English while also fixing a very broken little bit of story in there. It should lead to the BDSM mansion once you've don all her hotel events and I also have to do something about that secret room of hers in their house (it'll be another way to start the hotel content).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Davkin and Alaratt

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Feature lock and bug hunting will be happening soon so this is the last update of how projects are going. Still unsure for most of the rest of the devs how their stuff is going.

Kevin - BDSM mansion content Work has begun
Kevin - Anna content Work has begun
Anya - Rex Party revamp Mostly done
nutluck - Band events between end of Pav school and start of Uni Done
nutluck - New expanded Kendra Uni content Done
nutluck - more Elective classes at the Uni Done
nutluck - start on Sonia's house content post fall Work has begun
nutluck - Fuckable or not and hot or not lists added for the University students during year 2 of the game, which can be accessed by a computer like the old one. Done
nutluck - Two new scenes with Uncle Misha if you find him smoking in the stairwell at the Pav apartment Done
nutluck - Changes to the journal, breaking up family and friends into Family and pav residents, pav students that don't move to the city or go to the city uni will now have journal entries show up here in year 2 of the game, eventually will have updated text but not yet Done
nutluck - Changes to the journal, adding in university tab, pav students that go to the city uni will now have entries show up here in year 2 of the game, eventually will have updated text but not yet. Also will be adding the current Uni students with a blurb for each. Done
nutluck - Changes to the journal, adding city resident tab. pav students that move to the city will now have journal entries show up here in year 2 of the game, eventually will have updated text but not yet, in time will likely add other city NPC's as well. Done
nutluck - Pav kids that go to the Uni can be found occasionally in the Uni cafe eating meals. Will have a simple chat system to raise relationship with them and be a way to continue their story arcs or start them if you started with a Uni year 2 start. Done
nutluck and netuttki - Finish the couple of park events that had to be blocked off last update Seems unlikely as Netuttki has been busy with RL still.
DerrythLove - Winter Alt scene for Vicky/Vanya 3some. (almost done)
DerrythLove - Tamara Meynold Rewrite. unknown progress
BGK - More Katja Uni content Done
netuttki - music elective class for the Uni. unknown progress
Myles - Burlesque club content in Pushkin unknown progress

I will be adding a bit of a detailed changelog for my upcoming work, if others want to do the same please post below and I will update this from time to time.

- Anushka and the boys going on a band tour, Anushka will send Sveta weekly text about how their trip is going if they are friends
- New minor event for computer elective class with Dimka and a girl
- Psychology elective added, Kendra, Vicky, and Katja take the class, can new meet Kendra in class and start her story arc.
- Kendra, slight changes to the Kendra dorm, and dorm room events. New sex scene after Psychology class, if you have done enough of her dorm room events.
- Kendra at the Uni library as another way to meet her and unlock her dorm room and story arc
- new fuckable or not and hot or not Uni lists with new small event during the second week of the Uni so the player will know they exist and can access them on their computer.
- expanded journal content to add more npc blurbs for the uni and city npc's and so the pav students blurbs don't just poof in year 2 of the game
- Two new scenes with Uncle Misha where he will ask you to get a pack of cigarettes out of his apartment with a temptation, a follow up to that as well.
- You can now meet Lazar, Dimka, Marcus, Kendra and Djibril at the Uni cafeteria during lunch time, between 2nd and 3rd class. More students will be added later

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
In the last version you can't go pass 6/10 in appearance without buying very high quality clothes.

That wasn't the case before, that's a weird take since a lot of school girls are 8, 9 and 10/10.

You can't be considered more than "cute" atm even if you choose the "popular 'cause beautiful" set up.

The appearance system always seemed a bit simplistic but now it appears to be worse than before, in my opinion.

EDIT : my bad, it was the 0.8.5 version. The all in one pack is not up to date. In the 0.9 version we can go above 7 with normal clothes.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
In the last version you can't go pass 6/10 in appearance without buying very high quality clothes.

That wasn't the case before, that's a weird take since a lot of school girls are 8, 9 and 10/10.

You can't be considered more than "cute" atm even if you choose the "popular 'cause beautiful" set up.

The appearance system always seemed a bit simplistic but now it appears to be worse than before, in my opinion.

EDIT : my bad, it was the 0.8.5 version. The all in one pack is not up to date. In the 0.9 version we can go above 7 with normal clothes.
That just not true, you can get to a 10 hotcat while naked.

What is true is it is a LOT harder and takes a lot more time and effort to get to the higher hotcats. Get your physical stats up like str etc, get ideal bmi and then get your skin condition up etc. You can actually hit just over hotcat 10 so there is a margine of error where you don't have to be perfect but darn close. Also stats and skin degrade over time, which means you have to keep working on them to keep themup.

This is on purpose, if you could get to the higher hotcats and just stay there with no effort there was no point in even having a appearance system, since everyone always had a kept a 10. Now when people play depending on how much time and effort they put in, they are between a 6-10.

Though other than impact pay a little in a few jobs there is no story content locked behind anything higher than a 7, and most is unlocked at 5 or 6.

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
Any chance the cheat system (relationship) can be updated to incorporate all the new characters at the university?

Looking forward to this coming update!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Any chance the cheat system (relationship) can be updated to incorporate all the new characters at the university?

That is something one of the coders would have to do, so best to ask Kevin.

waltage

May 19, 2017
QSP freezing when i going outside
Old QSP don't show video
looks like you need change your programmers

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
you mean this cannot work without SSD? lol.
We have nothing to do with the qsp other than recommending them. Some people for reasons we don't understand have issues with one or the other. That is why we have two recommended ones, because so far everyone can get the game to play with one or the other.

waltage

May 19, 2017
We have nothing to do with the qsp other than recommending them. Some people for reasons we don't understand have issues with one or the other. That is why we have two recommended ones, because so far everyone can get the game to play with one or the other.
Todd Howard, it's you?

• Angry
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

waltage

May 19, 2017
That has what to do with the conversation? Obviously you are not that interested in figuring things out, so good day.
i'm trying to say that QSP works fine for me with all games except this one.
for example Province Girl. The freeze is in outdoor scenes. in Province Girls - there are not.

And you use Todd Howard's rhetoric, so I was very surprised

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So I bumped into somebody named Sonia that invited me to her house. I'm going to assume this is one of the "going-nowhere-just-yet" branches as I can't find her or her house anywhere.
It's one of the events you can get during the photography portfolio chain.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i'm trying to say that QSP works fine for me with all games except this one.
for example Province Girl. The freeze is in outdoor scenes. in Province Girls - there are not.

And you use Todd Howard's rhetoric, so I was very surprised
And you had a snarky ass comment right off the bat, instead of just asking for help. You made a comment we need new programmers. Then you are surprised by the responses you got. Gee I wonder what the connection might be.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So I bumped into somebody named Sonia that invited me to her house. I'm going to assume this is one of the "going-nowhere-just-yet" branches as I can't find her or her house anywhere.
It's one of the events you can get during the photography portfolio chain.
She is a schoolmate of yours in pav, was you doing the pav start or one of the city starts?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

This will get added but not in time for the upcoming release. I'll give the guys working on them a poke and remind Nutty to do so too. ;)
QSP freezing when i going outside
Old QSP don't show video
looks like you need change your programmers
If you are using the QSPplayer you use for Province then it will crash. We use a modded version of QSP 0.5.7 and there are two players linked in the OP. Use one of them and it will be fine. Or just keep arguing with nutluck and see if that gets you anywhere, your choice.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
heyo Nutluck or Kevin Smarts , does nerd sveta cant join albina dance group? i've been piling her friendship to 100 but she still insult me at the dance event and saying "if we been friendlier, i might..." to me. And i'm tyring to join the jocks but i'm still hated with jocks group event though there are 5 members already at 60 friendship.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes