Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
I'm in this boat. Beginning a game with an established relationship kinda feels like loading someone's Save file.
Totally agree for certain stories, but in this novel, everything will take place in two days in the first phase, in those two days you will have reunion with old and new lovers, temptation, romance, sex, intrigue, revenge, and death, and we will see if I can make the players feel empathy for the main characters(y).

Does this have animations?
Make sex scenes with a lot of renderings and text with a little animation? maybe, Boring? maybe:unsure::giggle: but my goal is definitely to make sure that the good stuff doesn't end two seconds after taking off the clothes:sneaky:

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
ah man...this might be a hot take, but disproportionately large tits ruin games. These characters are gorgeous, but then like triple E boobs on skinny 100lb hot frames. It just looks silly and its not hot. They always just end up looking like fake tits.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
ah man...this might be a hot take, but disproportionately large tits ruin games. These characters are gorgeous, but then like triple E boobs on skinny 100lb hot frames. It just looks silly and its not hot. They always just end up looking like fake tits.
With smaller tits they would look too loli, wouldn't they? I also prefer proportioned characters, but compared to most games Namco's girls are not grotesque. I mean, it's a visual genre. Most developers try to impress the player with size. (It's funny, but sometimes I'm happy when a game has girls with only 2 breasts.)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Namco15

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
ok,finally had the time to play your game,
and what a beautiful game !!:love::love:

what beautiful cute elves,
and what could be more heavenly than divine beautiful women who loves each other,
cute elves with heavenly breasts that divinely love each other for eternity,
beautiful !!

i already know that you are a very good artist,
and continue to do so beautifully with this very good game !!:giggle::giggle:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ok,finally had the time to play your game,
and what a beautiful game !!:love::love:

what beautiful cute elves,
and what could be more heavenly than divine beautiful women who loves each other,
cute elves with heavenly breasts that divinely love each other for eternity,
beautiful !!

i already know that you are a very good artist,
and continue to do so beautifully with this very good game !!:giggle::giggle:
So, just taking a wild guess here: you find things beautiful.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes