• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Oooh, fantastic simply fantastic.
Loved how the pieces are starting to gather in their place and the story is even more intriguing than i though, loved the memory of Meg and Celeste ( even though for me she'll always be Claire :love::love:), it was very sweet and the scene in the end was super hot, well done Namco15!!! :giggle:(y)
HEART.jpeg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Back and Namco15

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The reason I made the point wasn't because of the lesbian tag alone.

I literally mean these idiots go into lesbian centric games and demand dick.

It happend in Dog Days of Summer, it happened in Mother Lovers Society, it happened so much in Naughty Lyanna that the dev eventually caved and added optional dick scenes which made no sense in a game full of lesbians but cest la vie.

Where was I .... oh, right...

It happened in every . single . lesbian Winged Cloud game.

There is one guy that constantly comments on how disgusting lesbians are and a shit load of other comments so much so that even I, the queen of shitposting, wonders how fucking lax are the mods that this twat hasn't even been warned nevermind banned.

Then another prick saying all women need cock to live so lesbian games shouldn't exist.

At first I thought he was tolling but oh, oh no, he not only doubled down but ramped it up.

So, yeah, some of us are a bit tired of finding a lesbian game and having certain pricks try and ruin it. By that I don't mean the ones that posted here, they were just comments and I don't see any issue with anything they said, I only mean those that take offense to lesbian games and demand cock.

And it happens far too fucking often.

It is only a small group of people but by fuck are they irritating cunts.
I know this is an older message from last year, but I want to say that you frequently inspire me to create pure lesbian content. I'm already imagining in my survival situation, where a straight woman might be hesitant about banding together with a lesbian group, surprised that they don't require her to be lesbian/bi to work with them. I may conveniently kill all the men, or have them be in the background and not have a significant part of the story (I know some would not be happy with that).

Anyway, I just wanted to express how much you have inspired me.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
I may conveniently kill all the men, or have them be in the background and not have a significant part of the story (I know some would not be happy with that).
That got dark pretty quickly :WutFace:

But hey i'am all for sapphic love games !
Those kind of games are actually extremly rare.

And yeah don't get me started on all those clowns who have nothing better to do than talk shit in "lesbian" game threads, they don't even realize how pathetic it makes them sound ...

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
I know this is an older message from last year, but I want to say that you frequently inspire me to create pure lesbian content. I'm already imagining in my survival situation, where a straight woman might be hesitant about banding together with a lesbian group, surprised that they don't require her to be lesbian/bi to work with them. I may conveniently kill all the men, or have them be in the background and not have a significant part of the story (I know some would not be happy with that).

Anyway, I just wanted to express how much you have inspired me.
You can do like "Champions of Liberty Institute of Training". Men simply do not exist, and nobody will question it :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: candywood
May 31, 2020
I never thought I'd be this confused.... Story is interesting though... I repeated the game 3 times and after each time I got more confused than the last time... Kinda silly to admit. :ROFLMAO::WutFace:

• Haha
Reactions: Namco15

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I want to get revenge on the arm chopper.

Why won't you let me get revenge Namco, why, oh why. Woe is me *insert dramatic fall to the floor*.

See, now you have me falling over dramatically. A damsel in distress wanting nothing more than to chop all the arms off the people that chopped poor Celeste.

I get it needs build up and characters need back story but i'm insanely impatient.

That's what I was thinking until I was distracted by hot Elfy lesbo sex and now I just want more of that .... like all the time.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
A damsel in distress wanting nothing more than to chop all the arms off the people that chopped poor Celeste.

That's what I was thinking until I was distracted by hot Elfy lesbo sex and now I just want more of that .... like all the time.
So what you want is hot Elfy lesbo sex while simultaneously chopping arms off the bad guys?

• Haha
Reactions: candywood

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
I want to get revenge on the arm chopper.
All part of Celeste's plan i guess, acting like the poor damsel !

Eridani will make sure she is going to be fine thanks to her skills - just casually healing her before Cel is planting a bullet in that cunt head later on :WeSmart:

DoubleUKimpel

May 10, 2022
This is what I call an update. I was waiting for this, more than any other game. The story is such a crazy genre mixup, it really stands out. I just love, that the pictures are giving you a huge amount of suggestion and the dialogue keeps you on edge all the time without showing anything directly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tyril and Namco15

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
I am curious to know why Sidra speaks Spanish when she's drunk.
Because she consumes a lot of Latin American culture :sneaky:(y)
I guess it's just a funny tribute to Namco15's native language. :sneaky:

Why do i feel like a Stalker would probably feel right now :unsure:
Great that these details do not go unnoticed (y)
distracted by hot Elfy lesbo sex and now I just want more of that
Good because for the arm chopper... December 2024:whistle::giggle:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That got dark pretty quickly :WutFace:

But hey i'am all for sapphic love games !
Those kind of games are actually extremly rare.

And yeah don't get me started on all those clowns who have nothing better to do than talk shit in "lesbian" game threads, they don't even realize how pathetic it makes them sound ...
;) What can I say? There's a disaster with the ship that ends up killing a significant portion of the crew. If I'm running a sapphic version, I might as well have most of the casualties be the straight cis men.

Of course, on the non-sapphic version, the casualties will be more evenly "distributed."

Seriously, there is a certain appeal to a survival situation where it's all on the women's shoulders.

The fact that such games are rare sparks my interest in that side of the project.
You can do like "Champions of Liberty Institute of Training". Men simply do not exist, and nobody will question it :ROFLMAO:
That sounds like a superhero story.

Reactions: BenHatira

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
a trap Jill would be face melting hot.:sneaky:
raiders-of-the-lost-ark-face-melt.gif

How about not?

For one thing, a "trap," is a cis male who presents as a woman in order to entrap straight men. I can't see how that would be a useful dynamic in this story.

Though Nam may find value in adding a trans woman character, she would not be a "trap."

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
View attachment 2439563

How about not?

For one thing, a "trap," is a cis male who presents as a woman in order to entrap straight men. I can't see how that would be a useful dynamic in this story.

Though Nam may find value in adding a trans woman character, she would not be a "trap."
Or a futa Jill. The world has elves in it, so futas could be a possibility.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I guess it's just a funny tribute to Namco15's native language. :sneaky:

Why do i feel like a Stalker would probably feel right now :unsure:
:) Thanks. I only remembered what Sidra means in Spanish after I asked the question.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes