TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
View attachment 2439563

How about not?

For one thing, a "trap," is a cis male who presents as a woman in order to entrap straight men. I can't see how that would be a useful dynamic in this story.

Though Nam may find value in adding a trans woman character, she would not be a "trap."
Women can like traps too. And at least traps are real.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
The game is really really good., but there are some discrepancies with the pacing and plot points. Can be easily fixed (not much of an issue). maybe Namco15 can fix them in the future. looking forward to how the game develops.

Subscribed.
My personal suggestion is to make a discord server so that the players can give you any necessary advice., or where you can ask ppl's opinions and not to mention ppl can help you with bugfixes in terms of English and story plot points

• Red Heart
Reactions: Namco15

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Women can like traps too. And at least traps are real.
Where are the men for the "traps" to entrap?

Once again, a trans woman is not a trap. To claim that a trans woman transitions in order to fool straight men is a bit insulting.
Most transvestites are not traps. Most have their own reasons for wearing clothing traditionally associated with another gender, and usually it's because they like it, not because they want to mess with straight men.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Subscribed.
Thanks(y)

"Dirth ma banal. Mar solas ena mar din" ?? if I would have seen this before and sent you something more Dragon Age related, next time;)(y)

My personal suggestion is to make a discord server so that the players can give you any necessary advice., or where you can ask ppl's opinions and not to mention ppl can help you with bugfixes in terms of English and story plot points
Here in the forum is more than enough(y), or if someone is shy, send a PM:giggle:.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Here in the forum is more than enough(y), or if someone is shy, send a PM:giggle:.
Its up to you but we cant have a collective consensus here on the forum. Even us F95 ppl use our discord more than the site. coz its easier to interact with multiple ppl and everyone can share what they find so its easier to fix and not be repetitive. and discord servers manage themselves, no need for any extra input.

At the end of the day its your game and you do you :)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Where are the men for the "traps" to entrap?

Once again, a trans woman is not a trap. To claim that a trans woman transitions in order to fool straight men is a bit insulting.
Most transvestites are not traps. Most have their own reasons for wearing clothing traditionally associated with another gender, and usually it's because they like it, not because they want to mess with straight men.
What are you talking about?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
What are you talking about?
Someone mentioned they wanted to see a "trap" added to this game. Having a person who identifies male, cross dressing in order to entrap straight males makes no sense in a Sapphic game.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Someone mentioned they wanted to see a "trap" added to this game. Having a person who identifies male, cross dressing in order to entrap straight males makes no sense in a Sapphic game.
I believe someone else said women can enjoy traps too. You don't have to be a male to enjoy femboys and traps. :FacePalm:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I believe someone else said women can enjoy traps too. You don't have to be a male to enjoy femboys and traps. :FacePalm:
I think you should read what I said above. I didn't speak of people enjoying them, I'm talking of the defining attribute of men who are considered "traps." They entrap straight men. So far, as far as I can tell, there are no men in game (other than flashbacks) There's no one to entrap, and no one to be the "trap."

It feels like someone saying, "Do you know what would make The DeLuca Family better? A Pegasus!"

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
:cool:
My goal last time was to have this update by December 2022, take me two more months:cautious:...
View attachment 2452207
My goal is six months updates with a complete story of a character(y).

Be patient with me:giggle::giggle:, for now I only feel love for doing this and I don't want that to change ; )
Try not to drag this out too long because later you will start to hate it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Xmoe22

Mar 26, 2022
:cool:
My goal last time was to have this update by December 2022, take me two more months:cautious:...
View attachment 2452207
My goal is six months updates with a complete story of a character(y).

Be patient with me:giggle::giggle:, for now I only feel love for doing this and I don't want that to change ; )

No worries just keep the ball rolling , i am already hooked

But if you are looking for supporters , this is a bad idea since not alot of people know the game so far

Maybe you could do 1 update every 1-2 months for the near future to gain some fame , after that you can do the 6 months update

It is up to you Namco15 either way i am staying

• Love
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes