ferro85

Apr 19, 2022
Why do game developers keep writing ridiculous scripts? If you want ideas I can give you free ideas...your options are endless. Even if you make the MC hero the richest man in the world or the most inaccessible man, this will not take anything away from you!!! He is always stuck in a house, his dialogues never go beyond gossip!!! Start by setting a goal for the finale, but it should be very difficult to achieve, and as you get closer to that finale, you should continue with constantly evolving and exciting scenarios, not boring dialogues. It should be fun to play. Most games put you to sleep with unnecessary and annoying dialogue. Personally, I don't like open world games at all. My favorite are novel style games. I can give ideas to game developers. Unfortunately I don't speak English, but I understand enough to give you an idea.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Why do game developers keep writing ridiculous scripts? If you want ideas I can give you free ideas...your options are endless. Even if you make the MC hero the richest man in the world or the most inaccessible man, this will not take anything away from you!!! He is always stuck in a house, his dialogues never go beyond gossip!!! Start by setting a goal for the finale, but it should be very difficult to achieve, and as you get closer to that finale, you should continue with constantly evolving and exciting scenarios, not boring dialogues. It should be fun to play. Most games put you to sleep with unnecessary and annoying dialogue. Personally, I don't like open world games at all. My favorite are novel style games. I can give ideas to game developers. Unfortunately I don't speak English, but I understand enough to give you an idea.
Ummm...wrong thread bud?

Reactions: Jo_Zi and Namco15

Isalnia

Apr 17, 2020
There's clearly a goal, the story is confusing because of all the flaswbacks but it's going somewhere. Namely the twins and the arm. And I've heard that when we reach that point we'll get a character codex so that'll help too

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Bruh! :unsure: The MC is a female, either you didn't play or you posted this in the wrong thread.

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Namco15 and sava75

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Jul 23, 2018
I do love this game, but as a major claymore manga fan (not the anime, it was rushed), I can see where you get a lot of your inspiration, and I'm all for it. Been keeping an eye out for the next update for awhile and that's fine, no rush.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jo_Zi and Namco15

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
I Rule The Ruins
I Rule The Ruins.jpg
Thank you very much for putting up with me all this year:love:(y), will you join me for another year:sneaky:?

Once a tattered soul on bended knees
With one hand to God, I felt the devil's breeze
I begged, "Help me!
Won't you rescue me?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I Rule The Ruins
View attachment 3220313
Thank you very much for putting up with me all this year:love:(y), will you join me for another year:sneaky:?

Once a tattered soul on bended knees
With one hand to God, I felt the devil's breeze
I begged, "Help me!
Won't you rescue me?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You bet!

Feliz nuevo año!

1704026118681.png

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes