Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
English please
Thank you.
"What a beautiful comment!!!... I miss the "forobardo"... that a "Taringuero" posted here made my day."

To give context, s0m3b0dy posted to me with a slang used in a forum community "Taringa" that I used to be part years ago.

there were days when there were intense discussions about games, soccer, politics or anything you can imagine and that was called forobardo (y) .

Cid22.png

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
"What a beautiful comment!!!... I miss the "forobardo"... that a "Taringuero" posted here made my day."

To give context, s0m3b0dy posted to me with a slang used in a forum community "Taringa" that I used to be part years ago.

there were days when there were intense discussions about games, soccer, politics or anything you can imagine and that was called forobardo (y) .

View attachment 3036969
Godamn...Celeste is an angel!

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
phew, not being a native english speaker and 3 beers in the head made me struggle following the story.
but the MC is cool and the pics are very nice, thats something i guess.

cheers

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Wow what great renders, but wondered if the game was actually going to have sex in it?
Yup there is ... and yeah there are already sex scenes. And now listen to me - It's lesbian sex :PogChamp:which means it's even better !

( but anyway this is one of those rare gems with a femprot that doesn't get forced to take dicks left and right.. so just saying if you are looking for something where the MC is a buffet type of style char you won't be able to find it here ):cool:!

NC_summer

Feb 2, 2022
Thing you have to understand is we get this every . single . time.

There are very few lesbian only games, even fewer good ones, yet when one comes out we get comments like that.

We don;t go in their games saying "shame it's male MC, this needs all the lesbian content" because that would be ridiculous and dumb as fuck yet it's okay when people do it to our games and "you're just being sensitive".

Even worse when certain people on here (won't mention any names because he cries to mods and they seem to have his back which is very telling) come in saying how disgusting lesbians are.

After 4 years of that shit me, and others, have reached the stage where we just want to enjoy our games and not have to put up with dumb fuck comments for a change.
<--- trying to hold my breath til then, but i DO have small lungs.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes