twipwas

Sep 19, 2021
There is an option for Anilingus... but you have to use your imagination...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trying to finish it in the next few weeks:cautious::cautious::cautious: Sorry twipwas I told you it would be ready by the end of October... View attachment 3063948

View attachment 3063962
Don't worry about it Namco15, I was already grateful to get an indication from you and when it did not release I didn't want to pressure you about it. Take your time <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Namco15
Oct 27, 2023
So far, this game has amazing graphics, top tier. The dialogue well, it needs some work. Maybe I got an older version. I wish the scene with Celeste and the other girl would have continued but, some freckle face girl showed up. What a let down!! I probably wouldn't buy it unless they fixed some things. At one point, I forgot who talked about 'eat her tits'. Anyways thanks for the game!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jo_Zi and Namco15

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
  • Red Heart

pfft0123

Dec 1, 2022
What a game!
What a world!
What a story!
What interesting connections!

If anything I'd say there's maybe a bit too much going on and it's hard to keep a semblance of who's related to whom.
Many, many, probably too many names, characters mentioned, stories and histories pointed at and then left unexplained.

It makes me intrigues but as there is more and more of new stuff and the old stuff doesn't get resolved, I might prefer a tighter story without so many unanswered questions.

But once again, amazing job!
And the MC is hot as fuck!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What a game!
What a world!
What a story!

If anything I'd say there's maybe a bit too much going on and it's hard to keep a semblance of who's related to whom.
Many, many, probably too many names, characters mentioned, stories and histories pointed at and then left unexplained.

It makes me intrigues but as there is more and more of new stuff and the old stuff doesn't get resolved, I might prefer a tighter story without so many unanswered questions.

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

• Yay, new update!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
What a game!
What a world!
What a story!

I like it partly because of the chicks and excellent picture handling ( angle shots, lighting, character arrangements and so forth ) but mostly because the storytelling is somewhat confusing that you have to sometimes stop and go back or at the chapter end go through the whole damn thing to get what's really going on.
It's like a whodunnit mystery story where you the first read couldn't figure out that the butler did it and go back to find all the clues

• Red Heart

pfft0123

Dec 1, 2022
I like it partly because of the chicks and excellent picture handling ( angle shots, lighting, character arrangements and so forth ) but mostly because the storytelling is somewhat confusing that you have to sometimes stop and go back or at the chapter end go through the whole damn thing to get what's really going on.
It's like a whodunnit mystery story where you the first read couldn't figure out that the butler did it and go back to find all the clues

Well I've played through what's available and I feel like I know very little.
The past bit helped, but it also came at a time where I really really wanted to know what would happen next much much more.

Can they heal missing limbs in that society? Will she get a bionic hand? Will this be a first ever hot amputee in an AVN (that I know of. And I doubt that's going to be the case).

Also does "being in heat" mean something specific for her?
Or is it something lost in translation?
I don't know if she's just horny or if it's something from her physiology or caused by magic or whatnot.

tbh I just hope the next part is going to connect the dots and not create more new unconnected ones with questions.

Would still check it out, though.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Also does "being in heat" mean something specific for her?
Or is it something lost in translation?
It's in heat like animals... it's a way for "Celeste" to have no choice but to have to interact emotionally with people that maybe she thinks they would be better on their own(y).

Inspired from Max of Dark Angel, she had heat days.
Not so extreme:sneaky:, but you get the idea...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's in heat like animals... it's a way for "Celeste" to have no choice but to have to interact emotionally with people that maybe she thinks they would be better on their own(y).

Inspired from Max of Dark Angel, she had heat days.
Not so extreme:sneaky:, but you get the idea...
I LOVED Dark Angel.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Namco15

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
If someone could re-write the dialogue in this game it would be so much better. The art is amazing.
Whaddaya mean rewrite? Rework the synopsis or right the minor miss spellings and word order in sentences?
Behold the author is not anglo-saxon.

Most AVNs by non english could do with a bit of proof reading and not so few by native english speaking devs as well.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes