buff

May 29, 2017
From the beginning the novel had the option to choose name and relationship with "Sidra" (y)
Ah, that's right. Look, I understand the rules on Patreon are scary, but....

Normally when you see that it means the writing is done in such a way as to support incest, but the relationship is selectable so that those who do not like incest can choose not to see it, but the story makes more sense (and is spicier) if the logical familial relationship is selected. F95 being F95, we don't have to dance around that.

Put it this way-- spicier sex aside, do the dialogue and the story make more sense or less sense if the two are sisters?

• Hey there
Reactions: Namco15 and Vlbc

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Reactions: buff

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
The story seems good but holy hell why use flashbacks like this. This litteraly gave me naruto 4th great ninja war tsukoyomi (dream) hs vibes lol. Meaning the flashback are soooo frkiiiing long... Might have as well started the story normally and letting some holes here and there to give it the "mysterious" vibe. Then filling them with flashbacks that would have completed previous scenes. Bc I won't lie at 1st I was like oh this is good, I like it, then comes the violent scene and after begins the torture, I'm like WTH is happenning lol.
Why is the pace and gestion of the thing so odd... I was even considering just dropping it. But then I remembered that there aren't many games with female protagonist who aren't married/have lesbian paths with potential great/original stories. So I kinda forced myself 'till I began to undestand the whole thing better. I won't lie, I think I can understand what the author wanted to do. It may be subjective, but I didn't like it (I don't even want to imagine how those who followed the game from the start felt lol), like I said I was at the brink of dropping it when it was getting better. Honestly, putting a flashback on a flashback,... + (I won't talk abt how the writing felt at 1st bc it's obvious, thx to whoever came in clutch) having the flashback lasts for soo long is tiring.
As a reader you are waiting for the main plot to advance but then you remember that you won't undestand much of it if you don't watch those damn flashbacks.
So yeah Namco I think you're just an a$$hole who like to make ppl suffer lol.

Anyways, now that I've emptied my bag. I have to say, I feel a lot better. Apart from all of what I said, the story seems intresting, the characters are good, the teasing is well done, the writing seems to get bett after 0.3... I have to say, I still don't have favorite/s. Idk why, it rarely happens to me but I didn't "vibe" with any of them lol. Usually I'm the type who love'em all lol

dev/s, I wish y'all the best,

THX

Namco15

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Can there be fan-art, and is there a Discord?
Is it possible to do fan art?
I am sorry if I was not clear last time with my answer.:(

You can make all the fan art you want(y)(y):cool:, in the game in the About button I leave links with the name of the creators of the girls I use... just one click and it will open the page of the creator...
about.png
Reading I realized that I am missing

Of course, some of them are edited with Photoshop, but they are small details. Additionally, since they are witches in the story, the body can change its musculature in an instant:sneaky::sneaky:, which provides a perfect excuse to have the body you want:giggle:

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Disclaimer: I love this game! :love:
There with that said and done...

The one single problem i have with, especially this last update, is the mixing of the original names and the chosen changed ones, even within the same sentence... Not a good idea to let you rename characters if their "original" names (Seems to be given "first" names only) keep being used willy nilly, even in the same sentence. I'm guessing it's links to the name change missing or forgotten to be implemented, and the original name simply used...
Or am I missing something here?

The broken English is much less of an issue^^ It isn't too bad at all, and no fluent reader would have problems understaning it or get thrown out of immersion, really, imho...

Good Job!! (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jo_Zi and Namco15

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am sorry if I was not clear last time with my answer.:(

You can make all the fan art you want(y)(y):cool:, in the game in the About button I leave links with the name of the creators of the girls I use... just one click and it will open the page of the creator...
View attachment 3347500
Reading I realized that I am missing

Of course, some of them are edited with Photoshop, but they are small details. Additionally, since they are witches in the story, the body can change its musculature in an instant:sneaky::sneaky:, which provides a perfect excuse to have the body you want:giggle:
Do you mind sharing what you use for the ears?

At the moment I'm trying to track down the assets used for the uniforms. And some of the locations.

• Hey there
Reactions: Namco15

Namco15

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Disclaimer: I love this game! :love:
Great that you liked it(y)
mixing of the original names and the chosen changed ones
:FacePalm::HideThePain:I will check the names to find the mistakes(y)
Do you mind sharing what you use for the ears?
The characters already come with their respective ears, for example "Poppy" you search in the parameter window in Daz for "Poppy Ears"(y)
Dione
assets used for the uniforms. And some of the locations.
There is a link in the About button to the creator as well ;)(y)

Locations:

Hope that helps and good luck (y)

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Namco15 awesome!

I don't even know where to start...I have no godamn clue what is going on (still rofl)....but godamn if this isn't an awesome story...and Celeste....man she crazy, especially when eating hahaha...stunning beauty.

So, a flashback within a flashback and then we're back to....nope...no idea. It's brilliant as always. I have one question though, will we need to replay this update when you complete Nashira part 2? Regardless, looking forward to one day being able to play this from start to finish properly, I'm sure it will be far less confusing then.

Take care.

As an edit, I would say the grammar has suffered more than previous updates? Even some of the girls names are incorrectly spelt at times. Maybe take a quick once over this before the next update. Is all perfectly understandable but the usual errors from a non-native English speaker.

Last edited:

Namco15

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016

вфывф

Aug 20, 2021
Got a suggestion to do a quick Mod for this game
(mostly added choice recommendations/WT for it)

===============================
Feb. 8, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.4.5
===============================

Download Mod v0.4.5 (~2MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.4.5 (~640MB)
Pixeldrain -
Attention: if you used my previous port you must uninstall it first (old saves should be kept)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2437157 View attachment 2437158 View attachment 2437159 View attachment 2437160
please tell me how to install the mod

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes