Xmoe22

Mar 26, 2022
Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Namco15

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
It's really a great game but the story...it drags on again, it's a shame there's also a lack of action...you'd quickly get tired of the story...

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
It's really a great game but the story...it drags on again, it's a shame there's also a lack of action...you'd quickly get tired of the story...
if you are referring to this update, maybe yes...

This update is mainly a quiet but necessary update as I said these are Celeste's happiest years... before everything fell apart when her mother was killed.

It has these things...

In case anyone was wondering how the three of them got to know each other...
Nash167.png

"Celeste's" connection with her brother Mayank. the one she is now looking for in the present...
Nash332.jpg
how their skills work.
Nash472.jpg

what they want and who the enemy is.
Pri04.jpg

Who are the Theodoric? for now I have failed as a writer to try to get the reader to figure these things out.
Nash63.jpg

And of course I missed to finish part two the reunion of Nash and "Celeste" on the mainland.
Nashnext1.png

The Princess update will take place on the mainland and, as expected, it will be darker and sexier, fitting the tone of the rest of the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
for now I have failed as a writer to try to get the reader to figure these things out.
I wouldn't say you have failed at anything.

The only problem we have is you kinda left the main story part at a bit of a cliffhanger with our heroine bleeding on the floor minus a limb.

I can see where people are coming from wanting to know what happens next.

I love everything about this. I love the characters, the story and the fact it has hot lesbian action ........ even I wanna know what happens next and kinda get a bit of payback.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
if you are referring to this update, maybe yes...

This update is mainly a quiet but necessary update as I said these are Celeste's happiest years... before everything fell apart when her mother was killed.

It has these things...

In case anyone was wondering how the three of them got to know each other...
View attachment 3341710

"Celeste's" connection with her brother Mayank. the one she is now looking for in the present...
View attachment 3341711
how their skills work.
View attachment 3341713

what they want and who the enemy is.
View attachment 3341714

Who are the Theodoric? for now I have failed as a writer to try to get the reader to figure these things out.
View attachment 3341716

And of course I missed to finish part two the reunion of Nash and "Celeste" on the mainland.
View attachment 3341724

The Princess update will take place on the mainland and, as expected, it will be darker and sexier, fitting the tone of the rest of the game.
I'm still here waiting for the next update so from my POV you haven't failed, just gone off the rails a tad. You have created a fascinating world with interesting characters.

The only negative for me is, your story is too chunky. Flashbacks to earlier events are fine to use when they enhance the main story line. You've made flash backs full length episodes so the story appears disjointed leading to frustration and for some confusion. This is made worse when VN content has such long waiting periods between updates. Its the nature of the genre and what works in other media formats doesn't necessarily work for VNs, so you need to be more aware of that. There is a couple of better ways you could have handle the material IMO to make the story flow better.

Its a learning experience for you, so don't beat yourself up too much. We are still here looking forward to the rest of the story. That is my constructive criticism for what it is worth. Keep up the good work.

buff

May 29, 2017
OK, I played the initial release when it first came out, but that was a while ago... If I recall, the protag fucks her sister, right? But there's no incest tag. Am I high? Did I remember something wrong?

• Hey there
Reactions: Namco15
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes