Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
the author had announced that perhaps an update of the game would be released by the 16th of this month ... it was obvious that this would never have happened

jorge14

Aug 20, 2017
How can I delete all the data of the game from my computer? I want to reinstall the game. Its not in %appdata%.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
carlosdark - as mentioned earlier, you need to have progressed in the Alice and Adam quests as well. If you're getting the Villa bug where it crashes when you speak to Ann, then you may not be able to take the second pill

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

It's time to release 0.17. Hard to say if we've managed to do all we planned. On one hand, we didn't have the time to implement some important events (medical exams and side effects), but we did implement all technical stuff, even the parts we were originally planning for 0.18.

Now, about 0.17:
It's all about the main story, more specifically, college, committee, and rules. A long series of events and over 40 dialogs.
Implemented college committee interface (Kate will need a laptop) where she can check out current and future college rules.
Implemented punishment mechanics in the principal's office. Some text is currently missing, but it's temporary. Overall we added about 300 sprites.
In short, we've done all mechanics we planned and now we can easily add new college rules we need.
Right now the game only has one type of punishment: in the principal's office at 14:00, in uniform. But, implementing all graphics, logic and events for new rules (including naked punishments) is almost there and should be implemented in 0.18. Also, Kate can be punished without her skirt (and even naked) in some events already.
0.17 and 0.18 were always planned around the same theme, so separating them turned out to be a bit more complicated than expected. Some parts are too intertwined and won't work properly until 0.18. For example, in 0.18 Kate will be able to go commando in college, and of course people who catch her will react accordingly. For example, when Kate will be punished without her skirt. We already have the graphics, but it's not currently implemented in the game so you won't be able to see it until 0.18.
This month we've created a lot new graphics, including images for 0.18. Because of that, it should be released soonish. We're just starting to work on it so the release date might-and probably will-change, but we're hoping to release 0.18 around September 5th.
Today is August 16th and we are releasing 0.17 for our $40 Patrons. Next week on August 23rd, it will be released for our $20 Patrons. Four days later on August 27th, 0.17 will be released for our $10 Patrons. And three days after that, on August 30th, it will become available for our $5 Patrons. August 30th will also be the release day for an offline version of 0.16.

As always, your client will update to version 0.17 automatically (including images).
If you don't have any client, you can download it from .
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from

Have a good time!

carlosdark

Aug 30, 2017
carlosdark - as mentioned earlier, you need to have progressed in the Alice and Adam quests as well. If you're getting the Villa bug where it crashes when you speak to Ann, then you may not be able to take the second pill
here is the picts, villa cant continue cuz i need to finish special Chemestry, and adam is Done, about oscar and zoe, i did it. but i cant take the pill, i cant find the option. check the picts pls

Reactions: asd33asd33

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
If you're stuck on 4/6 on the progress quest:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have shower 11/11
shower 11/11
shower 7/7
bath 7/11
bath 14/17
bath 2/6
midnight events 6/15
and i can`t ask Julia about Nick i wait 20 days and nothing ??? how many days to wait to ask her ??? and how to take pill at night when everyone sleep ??? thanx !!!

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
here is the picts, villa cant continue cuz i need to finish special Chemestry, and adam is Done, about oscar and zoe, i did it. but i cant take the pill, i cant find the option. check the picts pls
i have shower 11/11
shower 11/11
shower 7/7
bath 7/11
bath 14/17
bath 2/6
midnight events 6/15
and i can`t ask Julia about Nick i wait 20 days and nothing ??? how many days to wait to ask her ??? and how to take pill at night when everyone sleep ??? thanx !!!
Is it possible that you already talked to her? Try to see what happens if you come back from school as soon as it finishes, or is there already bdsm gear in the basement?

Blackicexone

Feb 20, 2019
I cannot change the clothes Kate wears both Casual and house, I change them in wardrobe, and they do not stay when i click off wardrobe... new feature?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Is it possible that you already talked to her? Try to see what happens if you come back from school as soon as it finishes, or is there already bdsm gear in the basement?
no talking with her i need to ask her about Nick again ? but not that option ! and try to go to school and back to basement to find that gear but nothing !!! continue tomorrow or today now is 04:23 :( must sleep :) thanx

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Another thing I have noticed in some quests is that at college, ducking to the Principal's office and back to the main corridor is occasionally needed to trigger events. Sometimes to the Medical office and back again.

carlosdark

Aug 30, 2017
i did, i have the new gear in the basement, but i cant talk with julia about nick. when i come back early after school, sometimes julia is sucking nick lol, but always he leave

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
i did, i have the new gear in the basement, but i cant talk with julia about nick. when i come back early after school, sometimes julia is sucking nick lol, but always he leave
You already talked to her about nick, then. Now you need to talk to her about the basement, or if you already did, complete the rest of the progress quest, which are:

Julia and Nick in the bedroom: 12 out of 17
Kate is taking a bath and Julia with Nick come in: 3 out of 6
Midnight events when Kate is asleep: 11 out of 15

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i can`t talk with her and don`t have that gear in basement what i don`t have ???

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i`m stuck !!! can`t take pill !!! can`t talk with Julia about Nick and get stuff in basement !!! can`t progress with Fedor i don`t know what to do there have sex with him !!! what i missing ???

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
what i need to do with Fedor and Veronica ? how to have hot shower with Julia ?

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes