Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
That picture feels uncomfortable. Don't know if it's that lack of personal space giving by each student, or that each student happens to be exactly at the same distance from each other, as if there was no randomness to it.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
I think the girl is more likely to go without a bra than no panties
Мне кажется девушка будет скорее ходить без лифчика чем без трусиков

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Excuse - panties forgotten in the sports locker room after the pool
Оправдание - трусики забыла в спортивной раздевалке после бассейна
:D

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I won't touch the max protag until its atleast caught up with where BB was....I sure there will be some differences but right now its useless to even bother with him. It will probably be a year before there is any meaningful content on his route.

cicciput83

Jun 10, 2017
Talk to Nicolas about Veronika, ask Veronika about tutoring, wait a day, ask Veronika about tutoring and go to her house between 14:00-16:00 to start the first tutoring, complete a second tutoring, talk to Helen about Veronika’s key card, complete four more tutorings, talk to Nicolas about Veronika, complete one last tutoring.

Of course, being able to talk to Nicolas about Veronika requires that you have started the college committee quest.
Talk to Nicolas about Veronika, ask Veronika about tutoring, wait a day, ask Veronika about tutoring and go to her house between 14:00-16:00 to start the first tutoring, complete a second tutoring, talk to Helen about Veronika’s key card, complete four more tutorings, talk to Nicolas about Veronika, complete one last tutoring.

Of course, being able to talk to Nicolas about Veronika requires that you have started the college committee quest.
college committee has started.
I've started tutoring with veronika until fedor showed up to her apartment. I don't remember if I've spoken with Helen for the Veronica's key card but not I've 200 relationship and nothing happens. every week day If I ask to veronica tutoring she always says no.
What is missing?

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Sumbitch!! I can't seem to get this game to work. I keep getting a load screen, I used the patch an blocked the internet an still no go. Guess I'll have to pass on this game it looks good.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I won't touch the max protag until its atleast caught up with where BB was....I sure there will be some differences but right now its useless to even bother with him. It will probably be a year before there is any meaningful content on his route.
Well with the new shedule and adding Eric,you must check the game after 3 years,maybe more because he said now the BB part will have slower progress than in BB.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I tried this patch after I couldn't get it to load the first couple times an then just gave up when it still didn't work. I deleted it an try again.
Glamour (2016) [v0.8 Fix 5] [Dark Silver]
Yes, the clearly labelled Abandoned earlier game that this is a remake of, and now is also including a remake of the other abandoned game that came between the earlier game called Glamour, and this current game called Glamour.

There are no patches for this game, and the dates for the two games are pretty much a dead giveaway that they're not the same.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Yes, the clearly labelled Abandoned earlier game that this is a remake of, and now is also including a remake of the other abandoned game that came between the earlier game called Glamour, and this current game called Glamour.

There are no patches for this game, and the dates for the two games are pretty much a dead giveaway that they're not the same.
Yeah i figured. Still couldn't get it to load just figured i would try for the shits an giggles

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Could someone create a topic where all the pictures from Glamour could be pasted? It would be nice to watch pictures from Glamour. More than it comes to this topic.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Could someone create a topic where all the pictures from Glamour could be pasted? It would be nice to watch pictures from Glamour. More than it comes to this topic.
To see all images of the game . you don't need a special thread only for this ; it's s enough you will download all the CG RIP the you can find here in this post and you will see all renders present in the actual version of the game
Glamour v0.16 CG RIP
(2.34 GB)

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Question:

Any point to buying any of the 3 laptops?
Any point in doing the lessons?

My wait icon greys out now and I cant skip time. I have to go to bed to rest for one hour and then go somewhere for the wait icon to come back. Anyone else getting this?

Also stuck in the College Committee quest. Ive sent him the pics and we talked about it once. Thats it, nothing after that. Also, cant progress with Veronica Finally talked to Helen, the only ugly girl I dont like and never talk to. I think this will progress the story.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes