Igias Hadesss

Mar 17, 2019
Ok guys please i need help... I did all the things the walkthough says, but i can't make her take the first pill. I have noticed that the game stucks when i press the discuss button with Julia on the couch and the tv shows the gym programme. Maybe it is related to this? Also my level is stuck on 4/6 and i can't forward it more. What else do i need to procced? Thanks in advance!!

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Ok guys please i need help... I did all the things the walkthough says, but i can't make her take the first pill. I have noticed that the game stucks when i press the discuss button with Julia on the couch and the tv shows the gym programme. Maybe it is related to this? Also my level is stuck on 4/6 and i can't forward it more. What else do i need to procced? Thanks in advance!!

You should try my walkthrough, unless that's the walkthrough you're talking about. It's not entirely complete, and there may be some inaccuracies, but it should help you.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
You should try my walkthrough, unless that's the walkthrough you're talking about. It's not entirely complete, and there may be some inaccuracies, but it should help you.
Finally a guide!

I wanted to ask, upto 0.15 online, who can you have sex with so far? Alice? I really want Candy and Sophie but it seems there is no sex with them.

MENGYAN

Jul 17, 2019
Is the story temporarily over after Kate and Fedor have sex?Is this part of the 1.05 additions?Automatic translation, grammar may have problems, I'm sorry.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Ok... after V12, V13, V14 i have tested V15 and yes, it still does not run at all for me.

No matter what i choose, start up screen stays simply white and on the first click it says "no response"...

Anyone any idea? Thats the only game so far that does that. Is there maybe something about "Unity" that i can do?
Some sort of plugin or something, maybe a certain system config i miss??
Every other Unity game runs just fine... I dont get it.

Is the game worth the trouble or should i simply throw it of the disk and be done with it??:p

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Lantis, what operating system are you running?

And are you trying to play the free offline version?

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Lantis, what operating system are you running?

And are you trying to play the free offline version?
Windows 8.1 x64 on Intel i5 2.6GHz, 8GB RAM and 1TB HDD with more than enough free space left.

Tried the one from here, downloaded from nopy, did cut the inet connection before starting and blocked it via firewall as well.

Any ideas? :(

Igias Hadesss

Mar 17, 2019
Thank you very much! It really helped me a lot! :D

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
i used the guide aswell but i cant figure out how to use the special pill i cant click on anything

The things you need to do you to use the first quarter of the pill are these things: Talk to Julia about virginity, go to the school corridor to trigger talk with Oscar, tell Zoe you had a chat with him, take special pill after 23:00 when going to sleep.

keavon

Jun 21, 2017
The things you need to do you to use the first quarter of the pill are these things: Talk to Julia about virginity, go to the school corridor to trigger talk with Oscar, tell Zoe you had a chat with him, take special pill after 23:00 when going to sleep.
OK i finally figgered it out i need to finish 6/6 of the progress quest and then the pill pops up when i go to bed. Thanks

Reactions: Igias Hadesss

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
Ok... after V12, V13, V14 i have tested V15 and yes, it still does not run at all for me.

No matter what i choose, start up screen stays simply white and on the first click it says "no response"...

Anyone any idea? Thats the only game so far that does that. Is there maybe something about "Unity" that i can do?
Some sort of plugin or something, maybe a certain system config i miss??
Every other Unity game runs just fine... I dont get it.

Is the game worth the trouble or should i simply throw it of the disk and be done with it??:p
You need to get the unimportant updates for your operating system, because there are some competent ones in there that you need to play, but do not choose those for the language then it should work. Assuming you still have Windows 7 if that also applies to Windows 10, I do not know.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes