Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
The game it extremely easy to play, I do not understand how you can have problems with it? In the beginning it was much better, there were no manual saves (only 5 autosaves) and much less hints. In my opinion, all quests should be at least as difficult as this old quest.
Screenshot_59.png

Last edited:

socylad

Sep 11, 2017
Okay so, I've been combing through, searching through previous posts about the Loading screen and I still can't get the game to work.

I'm trying to play the 0.21 offline version.
I've disconnected from the internet.
I've deleted sandlust games from the registry
I've deleted sandlust games from the localLow location
I'm running it in admin mode.
I've tried running both in wondowed and fullscreen mode.

The spinning loading thing seems to slow down after about 5 mins or so but that might just be my imagination.

I'm at a loss. Any help would be appreciated.

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Okay so, I've been combing through, searching through previous posts about the Loading screen and I still can't get the game to work.

I'm trying to play the 0.21 offline version.
I've disconnected from the internet.
I've deleted sandlust games from the registry
I've deleted sandlust games from the localLow location
I'm running it in admin mode.
I've tried running both in wondowed and fullscreen mode.

The spinning loading thing seems to slow down after about 5 mins or so but that might just be my imagination.

I'm at a loss. Any help would be appreciated.
Check if port 3000 is already bound to another process (the game runs its game server on that port). If it's not available the game server fails quietly in the background.

PowerShell
Get-Process -Id (Get-NetTCPConnection -LocalPort 3000).OwningProcess

Command Shell (cmd)
netstat -ano | findStr "3000"

Cheers,

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
Hello guys, I have a little problem. After buying a new PC my old offline savegames don't work anymore ... Is there a trick how to get them to run or do I have to start over?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hey i´m actually brandnew here, also just started with glamour. I tried your advice for cheatengine but i cannot find the glamour server.exe there is only the glamour.exe hop you can help me!
If GlamourServer.exe doesn't appear at all in the process list, then you're not using the Offline version.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Hey i´m actually brandnew here, also just started with glamour. I tried your advice for cheatengine but i cannot find the glamour server.exe there is only the glamour.exe hop you can help me!
in cheat engine use the tap processes not applications and you will find glamour server

socylad

Sep 11, 2017
Thank you for your reply.

Check if port 3000 is already bound to another process (the game runs its game server on that port). If it's not available the game server fails quietly in the background.

PowerShell
Get-Process -Id (Get-NetTCPConnection -LocalPort 3000).OwningProcess

Command Shell (cmd)
netstat -ano | findStr "3000"

Cheers,
I've run the PowerShell process and I think it is saying nothing is occupying port 3000 although I'm out of my depth here.
Net.png

Running netstat -ano in the command prompt doesn't turn up any results either.
I should mention that I'm running windows 10 home.
I've also tried searching through Mcafee looking to see if anything is using port 3000 and haven't found anything. I recently tried shutting off Mcafee and running the game and that hasn't produced any different results.

Again, any help would be appreciated.

ps. I typically give the game 5-10 minutes to load when I've tried the various things to get it to work. Should I be giving it longer?

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
I've also tried searching through Mcafee looking to see if anything is using port 3000 and haven't found anything. I recently tried shutting off Mcafee and running the game and that hasn't produced any different results.

Again, any help would be appreciated.

ps. I typically give the game 5-10 minutes to load when I've tried the various things to get it to work. Should I be giving it longer?
It takes less than 5 seconds for the menu to appear after clicking "Play!" in the Unity Config Launcher. Just as a reference point for you.

I still believe this is a game server issue, as that is the only time I can reproduce the spinning loading icon where nothing happens. Another way to check if the server started is to check in your browser shortly after clicking "Play!". The expected result should be {"status":"running"}. If you receive no response after waiting a while I am certain something is wrong with the game server (at this point, also check if a process glamour-server.exe is running).
If you do receive the aforementioned result, something else is messing up. At that point I would get a debugger out to check what's happening behind the scenes...

Good luck!

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Can you show Me how to hack the money?
How to cheat:
*Download Cheat Engine and install it.
*Start up Glamour.
*Start up Cheat Engine.
*Click on the process tab on Cheat Engine.
*Find and select 'glamour-server.exe' and NOT 'glamour.exe'
*Search for a value you want to change and multiple it by 2
Example: First Scan 40 (if you have $20 because 20*2=40) then go to the grocery store and buy an energy drink. 5*2=10 40-10=30 Change the 40 that you put in cheat engine to 30 then click on 'next scan'. This should give you a new value, but if it doesn't then repeat the process until it gives you only one value. That value will be the one you can edit.

Oct 16, 2017
Can anybody show Me how to use cheat engine to hack Money?, I try many time the clue at the post to use glamour-Sever. exe when i change the value, the game get some freeze the only one can acces is option and exit? , if you can reply with picture or Video please I need this game so good

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017
Can anybody show Me how to use cheat engine to hack Money? , I try many time the clue at the post to use glamour-server.exe but when i change the value, the game get some freeze the only one can acces is option and exit? , if you can reply with picture or Video please I need this game is good for me

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Can anybody show Me how to use cheat engine to hack Money?, I try many time the clue at the post to use glamour-Sever. exe when i change the value, the game get some freeze the only one can acces is option and exit? , if you can reply with picture or Video please I need this game so good

To complete the Candy quest, you'll be forced to work at the hotel. Once you're done, you'll have earned almost enough money. That means there's really no reason to cheat in the game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can anybody show Me how to use cheat engine to hack Money? , I try many time the clue at the post to use glamour-server.exe but when i change the value, the game get some freeze the only one can acces is option and exit? , if you can reply with picture or Video please I need this game is good for me
1 - Stop spamming the same thing over and over.

2 - Your request was already answered with a direct reply to your earlier request that would have notified you of the reply, the exact same way you'll be notified of this one.

Reactions: groq
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes