• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

dixu

Aug 26, 2018
Glamour for Linux (x86_32/x86_64)

It's from Unity developers. It's spetial adopted to run Glamour.
Offline and online versions supported.

Additional requeriment to run offline version - installed wine package in your linux sysytem (The game itself starts in native mode, the wine is only needed to run the console with local server (win only binary blob) to return the game resources to the native client part)

Just unpack all files from archive subfolder "Glamour_linux32" or "Glamour_linux32" to your Glamour folder and run "run_glamour.sh"

P.S. I recommend having different profiles (~/.config/unity3d/Sandlust Games Ltd) for the online and offline versions of the game

bromazep

Oct 12, 2019
Hi angella, can you tell me how to share the save file?

After stuck with Max, I switch to Kate, and once again, stuck.
View attachment 604737

How can I increase the time in shower, now Julia met me when I take bath and the number still 14 or 9. Nothing change.

Can someone help me?

Edit: I figured out, go to school and skip class, then back home
Edit 2: and stuck again. Haha
go to Glamour save folder and compressed the save file & share/post it.

bromazep

Oct 12, 2019
How to Use Other's People Save File?

1=>after downloaded the save file, you can use "Glamour Transfer" tools.
2=>open the "Glamour Transfer" tools and import the downloaded save file.
3=>then export the save file.
4=>Copy and paste the exported save file in the save folder.

I was able use other's save using this way..but i am not sure other's
will be able to do so or not.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Glamour for Linux (x86_32/x86_64)

It's from Unity developers. It's spetial adopted to run Glamour.
Offline and online versions supported.

Additional requeriment to run offline version - installed wine package in your linux sysytem (The game itself starts in native mode, the wine is only needed to run the console with local server (win only binary blob) to return the game resources to the native client part)

Just unpack all files from archive subfolder "Glamour_linux32" or "Glamour_linux32" to your Glamour folder and run "run_glamour.sh"

P.S. I recommend having different profiles (~/.config/unity3d/Sandlust Games Ltd) for the online and offline versions of the game

Mega
I detect your BS from a mile away.

PS: that is never funny for a Linux user

dixu

Aug 26, 2018
I detect your BS from a mile away.

PS: that is never funny for a Linux user
Any paranoid user can find link in my previous message ( ) and follow instructions to check is it fake or not. (And if you are paranoid and at the same time not a lazy ass - then you can make the same pack as I did)

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Any paranoid user can find link in my previous message ( ) and follow instructions to check is it fake or not. (And if you are paranoid and at the same time not a lazy ass - then you can make the same pack as I did)
Sorry my april 1 BS detector went up right away.
Even if it is the case of it possibly working, it's not that I am lazy, it's that I just don't care enough about the game to invest additional time into it. Maybe sometime if I decide to restart from beginning.

I have it working fine on win virtualbox, tried it before in wine but random crashes.

fransis

Feb 4, 2018
Hi angella, can you tell me how to share the save file?

After stuck with Max, I switch to Kate, and once again, stuck.
View attachment 604737

How can I increase the time in shower, now Julia met me when I take bath and the number still 14 or 9. Nothing change.

Can someone help me?

Edit: I figured out, go to school and skip class, then back home
Edit 2: and stuck again. Haha

hi ı finish both part (max and kate) so o think you miss some screen so ı try help you for you find

first Max part ı cant see all quest so ı can say you continue help homework but finish together because you need flirt with Lisa and Lisa not sleep every day at 12 pm but you can try 23.30

for Kate you need speak with jullia for bdsm gear in the basemant after you can continue midnight event 11/15 other uniqe events are optional if you want to see you need try but ı want to say you need to finsh uniqe event because they are change after finish and you can see different sceen

ı hope this can help you and sorry for my bad english

Doonhy

Apr 9, 2018
Hi guys :) I want to start the game... I have to know which character ( male or female ) has at the moment more content?
Thank you in advance

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes