Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I completed selfie trial and final trial but buttplug trial has end? How much points I need to win?
We probably wont ever know. It may not even be a defined number. I got up to about 450 and stopped. Since the other girls haven't even done the final trial, there's a fairly good chance that's all we need to do.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i think we have to complete all of 4 quests... but how?
Which quest are you trying to complete? The cheerleader trials are fairly self-explanatory. The only issue I had was how much time to wait before having a shower. Turns out it's about an hour.

1nabeshin00

May 31, 2017
Which quest are you trying to complete? The cheerleader trials are fairly self-explanatory. The only issue I had was how much time to wait before having a shower. Turns out it's about an hour.
1 - selfies (complete for me)
2 - trials (complete for me)
3 - buttplug (2 animations, but it doesn't say completed)
4 - no underwear (it says someone else apart from teacher have to catch you, but who and how?)

Ewasuw

Jun 23, 2019
excuse me, anyone know how to fix when i click laptop at home then go to couch and, i click , same when click kitchen then go to couch, when i click city then go to basement, anyone know how to fix issue
change the resolution to HD

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Just Glamour. Same trouble at home pc and at work.
just noticed a strange thing. Glamour(0.23), when running says, that it is ver 0.17.
I have 0.17 on the cloud but in a different folder. I tried to run actual 0.17 and it worked just fine.
When trying to run 0.23 (aka 0.17 as it says) I do not have a button to create new save game and do not have a list of actual saves to overwrite. So...
p.s. will try to download torrent two posts above and try again... Maybe archive is bad?

P.P.S. Solved... Killed folder at my user's folder (C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\) at home and after that, while still showing that Glamour is ver 0.17 it allowed me to save a new game...
Problem is that is my save folder at other PC is containing my most recent hardly grinded saves... And I don't want to lose it. To grind again... or not to grind? :)))
The torrent version is the same. I first made a torrent, then I saw that at startup it shows 0.17, I deleted the torrent. But then I downloaded the version from the OP and the same thing there and I again posted the torrent in the topic. The torrent version is also checked and it turned out that 0.17 is displayed by default. But the torrent version and the version from the OP are the same.
Therefore, it is not clear how much the display of version 0.17 affects the game itself, but patrons say it is version 0.23...
The site administrator who checked the torrent also confirms that this is version 0.23, but made a note that displayed as version 0.17

Last edited:

Parm

Sep 26, 2017
Same issue as above post, blocking glamour.exe in firewall doesn't seem to work, but switching off internet does.

Last edited:

Ryu159

Jul 6, 2017
The Save Function doesn't seem to work in version 0.23 for me, it worked on 0.22 but the saves are no longer working even though i opened a new game. I tried deleting the one in Users/XXX/AppData/LocalLow/Sandlust Games Ltd/Save/File but it still doesn't work for me. Any solutions?

Galin

May 5, 2017
The Save Function doesn't seem to work in version 0.23 for me, it worked on 0.22 but the saves are no longer working even though i opened a new game. I tried deleting the one in Users/XXX/AppData/LocalLow/Sandlust Games Ltd/Save/File but it still doesn't work for me. Any solutions?
Maybe your userprofile is corrupt, try another user

xesp2

Dec 1, 2018
can anyone help?
I am new to this game so be pacient please..
I have the basemant painted, I have do 3 or 4 massages until in the last one I cum.....

1- I cant leave house to go to city... dont know why but it dont work...
2- If i go to college.... i cant leave college dont know why...

I want this to go faster.... I only watch julia in shower.... nothing else...
what can I do to solve city and college and how to go further?

help please

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes