yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
The workout IS a repeatable event but you have the wrong (RANDOM) time/options. The workout is ONLY available when you get an image with Ann back in the sunbathing area, standing to the RIGHT of the chairs in workout clothes. As I mentioned it seems to be a random chance, so either try save spamming, OR keep trying each day until she appears in the correct area.

Hope that helps.
I will try. thanks.

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
is there a cont for main story?
when karen said she will visit julia...not sure if it not implement yet or i not get it right
if the chear mission already end and only repeat do the plug and no cont for main story i will end play this version
and how much limit need for the point?

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Thought I'd ask first before replaying.

Using an old save(from a year ago I still can't get past this part. Am I missing something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have tried the missing ones and nothin.

EDIT: He frequents not so much, seems nick to bath was the one

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
is there a torrent link
TORRENT V.0.23 OFFLINE + CG + WALKTHROUGH

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zip Glamour-0.23-cg.zip (3.36 Gb)
zip Glamour-0.23-offline.zip (3.36 Gb)
zip IMAGE EXTRACTOR TOOL.zip (9.72 Kb)
zip Walkthrough.zip (9.19 Mb)

Reactions: aeonium

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
excuse me, anyone know how to fix when i click laptop at home then go to couch and, i click , same when click kitchen then go to couch, when i click city then go to basement, anyone know how to fix issue

Alex_L

May 4, 2017
Is it just Glamour or does this happen with all Unity games?
Just Glamour. Same trouble at home pc and at work.
just noticed a strange thing. Glamour(0.23), when running says, that it is ver 0.17.
I have 0.17 on the cloud but in a different folder. I tried to run actual 0.17 and it worked just fine.
When trying to run 0.23 (aka 0.17 as it says) I do not have a button to create new save game and do not have a list of actual saves to overwrite. So...
p.s. will try to download torrent two posts above and try again... Maybe archive is bad?

P.P.S. Solved... Killed folder at my user's folder (C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\) at home and after that, while still showing that Glamour is ver 0.17 it allowed me to save a new game...
Problem is that is my save folder at other PC is containing my most recent hardly grinded saves... And I don't want to lose it. To grind again... or not to grind? :)))

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes