Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
cant start workout with Ann!! what should i do?
View attachment 597148 View attachment 597149
The workout IS a repeatable event but you have the wrong (RANDOM) time/options. The workout is ONLY available when you get an image with Ann back in the sunbathing area, standing to the RIGHT of the chairs in workout clothes. As I mentioned it seems to be a random chance, so either try save spamming, OR keep trying each day until she appears in the correct area.

Hope that helps.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why cheats cannot be used yet and if they cannot be used officially, then for some reason there was no person with hands who would make a trainer / mod like for a big brother
They're not implemented yet! It's a Work in Progress, so not everything will be available immediately. Just be patient.

how do you get caught with the butt plug? also nice update but the whole selfie thing was one wasted opportunity. was looking forward to receiving some selfies from the other girls as well.
Just wait around, then Oscar will try and sneak up on you. Let him, don't slap him (another wasted opportunity), then have the conversation.

Yeah, the whole cheerleader quest seems geared to Kate winning, just because the other girls don't seem to put in the effort.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
So I'm guessing this is one of those games that only have like 20-30 min worth of content but the fucking grinding makes it longer then it needs to fucking be.

Shame, Really like that ass in top shot and the models is fucking top tier, and I like I can preset the relationships, not having to dl nothing extra... But fuck if I am spending 5 hours just see some tits... I'm here to blow a load.

Also dude in top image slider is not dude we play as... FYI to whoever has that up there..

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why if I may ask? Seems like Isort of a degrade to me.
Considering that BB was dropped so DS could return to work on Glamour (well, I believe so anyway), the Max fans were probably (and still are, really) pissed. But this was before my time, so I can't say for certain.

Reactions: strenif
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes