megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v.0.23 (plz don't ask why in menu it shows v.0.17 and better read this) 1.19Gb

P.S. Images stored in jpg and png so thats why it's able to compress this Unity game!

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
one of the super games in its genre that we all love so much here is (Lily of the Valley) who did not play I advise everyone just a bomb the game tightens from the first minutes of the scene just fire the plot is good the quality is excellent try it and you will not regret it
Someone help this man, he's clearly having a stroke!

Reactions: johoho

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have been really wanting to like this game. The renders are good it is well written all and all, there is some interesting NPC etc. But man it is so freaking grindy, I think I have 20 hours in the game and I am not joking and the MC still has not had any form of sex.

Jun 18, 2018
It would be a really good game, but triggering events is impossible. Like the tutoring story line. The game tells you that you should ask one of the teachers to tutor you, but when you talk to her she tells you that she's not available. You have tasks like taking a shower to get spied on, but no matter how many times you take the shower it just doesn't trigger. Because of the time restrictions you can try something only once a day, and you can't try certain things on saturday and sunday, it's frustrating, like you are stuck in Groundhog Day.

Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
I have been really wanting to like this game. The renders are good it is well written all and all, there is some interesting NPC etc. But man it is so freaking grindy, I think I have 20 hours in the game and I am not joking and the MC still has not had any form of sex.
I get what you mean, I was annoyed that DS abandoned Big Brother in favour of this, but where I had rebooted my play-through to get the path I wanted in Big Brother and somewhat enjoyed the process, this grindy hell took all pleasure away and add on top of it the inability to cheat over the worst mechanics.

Now I just wait for CG rips and imagine what the story must be like.

skizzter

Jul 22, 2019
Compressed v.0.23 (plz don't ask why in menu it shows v.0.17 and better read this) 1.19Gb
Mega
P.S. Images stored in jpg and png so thats why it's able to compress this Unity game!
The files doesn't seem to be saved as .jpg or .png for me when I check the folder. It's just filetype: file which is weird.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I agree. I really enjoy the art but I can't for the life of me find the motivation to play through the grind more than once so I think I'll wait for the game to be completed (if ever).

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Thx guys for the 23 offline version it's a very good game thx to Dark Silver too is not easy the render is one off the best, story you like or not but it's much better then BB....I like this game end hope the Dev never stop.....

Reactions: ItkoSK
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes