Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how can max cash his tokens from website
That's to be in the next update, according to DS.

michel.gellar7 By that same logic we can also ask why The Witcher game trilogy has so many female fans.
They don't try to project themselves onto Geralt, they love the character and the game for what it is.
You don't have to "project" onto a character in a video game, you can also just enjoy it.
Games like this aren't supposed to be "immersive", so "projection" is a moot point.

Reactions: groq and Alley_Cat

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
last quest i got is repeatable shower with the guy in the trial.. is it the end? theres no hint that its the end of the quest

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm glad Kate can finally take part in PE and Swimming. Still seems to have no effect on the "Fitness" stat though.
After working in the hotel, I usually rob two coffees from Veronica and head home to finish the homework.

nikamodel

Jun 3, 2017
Hi, I need help. I downloaded offline version 23 compressed. I played and after time I tried to SAVE. But nothings happens. What I need to do , that I can save. PLEASE. I have no IDEA. THX

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
Can someone tell me why can t I complete unique events in nick and Julia quest? They game doesn t seem to count them anymore, I hope I don t have to restart the game. Maybe the quest isn t complete ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I feel (awkwardly) that this game won't get above 3 Stars until Max gets to bone Ann and Alice.
Far too many people seem to care about boning Kira over Alice or Ann or Lisa for some reason.
I'm also drunk on cider so you can imagine how many times I had to fix up this post.

I actually DO understand.
Kira has a hot and disproportionate body. I just don't find her as attractive as a lot of other people seem to.

EDIT: Drunken typos.

HASASASASA, there's a custom tool made for that purpose somewhere in this thread.
As much as I feel this person rightfully deserves notice for their efforts, I've never needed it. I can always continue (and save) from a save loaded from the previous version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes