jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Here , try my save file , put in
\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage
Be sure backup your \leveldb folder , it's your save file .

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
I have a bug tied with sophie side quest. After Karen caught kate and sophie looking at the phone there is conversation with karen asking kate to ask how sophie feel about photos. This conversation repeats after every single class doesnt matter which class it is (it seems like the quest itself did progress since i did get the scene where karen ask two of them go out of classroom bottomless). Also can you progress this quest further after karen makes them go out of class bottomless (and they have lesbian scene together) or its all you can get?

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Even this Depends on wich Char:
For Max: Wait next Update.
For Kate: Give it a Try.
I think when i played last time Max wasnt playable ( u could start a game with him but there were no content at all, just a few different rooms where you could roam but nothing u could do) so yeah maybe is time to give it a try xD. Ty.

Reactions: alyath

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I have a bug tied with sophie side quest. After Karen caught kate and sophie looking at the phone there is conversation with karen asking kate to ask how sophie feel about photos. This conversation repeats after every single class doesnt matter which class it is (it seems like the quest itself did progress since i did get the scene where karen ask two of them go out of classroom bottomless). Also can you progress this quest further after karen makes them go out of class bottomless (and they have lesbian scene together) or its all you can get?
I have the same issue.

Eventually stopped playing, that quest and the villa seem to either be unfinished or I just gave up on the grind

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
My saves from previous version workes fine in the new gameplay, dont understand why rest of you must copy, my save from 0.26 worked automaticly on 0.27, and 0.27 on 0.28

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
I have the same issue.

Eventually stopped playing, that quest and the villa seem to either be unfinished or I just gave up on the grind

Yeah, its a big grind, in the villa every 3-4 days, there is a slight difference, but next, you repeat something you already did

groq

Aug 12, 2017
My saves from previous version workes fine in the new gameplay, dont understand why rest of you must copy, my save from 0.26 worked automaticly on 0.27, and 0.27 on 0.28
Maybe because you play online version?

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Curious if I have a bug or missed something in the Sophie quest.
Every class, no matter who is teaching, ends with the math teacher Karen talking to me bout my phone, then I talk to Sophie.
That's it.

Any help?

ChaoBlack

Nov 22, 2018
In the options,I find “cheats” but it‘s locked. "gameplay" "notifications" and "interface"also can't be used. Someone who know how to unlock them? PLZ!!!

alyath

May 31, 2020
It will happen after you talk to Julia. And then willbe canceled by neigbour, and then again after you can go without Panties. You have the Option to bath Topless.
Not quite sure, but for me it worked. Just check the Wardrobe.

alyath

May 31, 2020
im giving up this game. Maybe im 2 dumb to copy old saves, but i cant gett it to work...
I have shared my Savefile. It starts right before the Lewd stuff begins to happen. think this fits most cause there is no replay.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
EDIT: Updated fix HERE

Hi all,

I made some minor unofficial bugfixes for 0.28 offline. These are mostly unnecessary, just fix minor issues that weren't game-breaking to begin with.

Unzip into Glamour-0.28 and overwrite. Standard Disclaimer: Make a backup first :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment nocheats.zip
View attachment cheats.zip

EDIT: I should also mention that I decided to start a fresh playhtrough with 0.28 instead of continuing with my old saves. I haven't completed the playthrough and it will be some time before I finish. If there's any bugs relating to the new content that you decide to point out to me, please tag them as spoiler and I will probably take a look in due time. :(

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes